Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

[RP] Tales of the Old Gods [Ended] (DO NOT SIGN UP)

1123124126128129249

Comments

  • B. Follow Timmy and look out for crimes that Timmy might miss
  • A. Yeah. I guess I need find a place that can give me my hair back? Where is a thane when you need one
  • @Phendrix
    Molly
    You see two crimes happening at once. A man is being held at gunpoint at an alleyway, and there's a fight going on. Timmy went to take care of the fight.

    A. Free Action
  • @Toruk
    Trann
    You can go to a hospital to get healing. It will most likely get your hair back.

    A. Free Action
  • A. "Timmy, there's a guy who's being held at gun point. With your permission, may I try to stop the criminal? Or do you just want me to stay here?"
  • @Phendrix
    Molly
    Timmy is busy trying to separate two men from fighting.

    A. Free Action
  • A. Try and go to the hospital 
  • @Toruk
    Trann
    You went to the hospital.

    Nurse: "What happened to you?"

    A. Tell her
    B. Free Action
  • A. "Dumb monkey fish randomly got onto my head and when I told it get off my head it ripped all my hair out" Hands the hand over to the nurse*
  • edited June 2017
    @Toruk
    Trann
    Nurse: "Ok..."

    She will cast layonhands on your head.  
    You have your hair back.

    A. Free Action
  • A. I just stand there waiting for a response from Timmy
  • A. "Thank you, now I will be on my way" Just roam the streets*
  • @Phendrix
    Molly
    The man and the mugger came up to you.

    Man: "You actually followed your orders."

    Mugger: "This crime was staged to see what recruits want to be a hero. If you came over there, you would have been shot and possibly die. Our lesson is to not be a hero, because wanting to become a hero will cloud your brain and make reckless decisions."

    A. Free Action
  • @Toruk
    Trann
    You roam the streets as you see a fight being broken up, and two men talking to a young woman.

    A. Free Action
  • A. "What happened here.." Walk toward the fight being broken up*
  • @Toruk
    Trann
    Paladin Timmy: "Just an altercation. Nothing to worry about."

    A. Free Action
  • A. "Alright, just looking for something to do so wanted make sure everything was alright"
  • A. "I understand. I just wanted to follow orders from my Higher Ranked Officials, that way I will know what is right and I won't get in trouble and get hurt"
  • @Toruk
    Trann
    Paladin Timmy: "Thank you. How did you get that Sunhound?"

    He's looking at Glow.

    A. Free Action
  • @Phendrix
    Molly
    Man: "Good."

    You see Paladin Timmy talking to a Dveger Dveger (How the hell do you spell it? But you know what I mean) and a Sunhound.

    A. Free Action
  • Mur says to Am, "Huh, I suppose we've reached the end of the uncharted wilderness, I thought It was more dangerous than this but i guess not"
  • (It's Dvergr)
    A I wait for Paladin Timmy to finish his conversation and then go on and follow him
  • A. "I met Glow on the road here tamed but wild. We just bonded right away. And after some adventures we are now here again, guess I just have a natural affinity with animals.. Well most animals"

  • @Sixfeatunder
    Murtongon
    Aminta: "The world isn't that dangerous. Most of the creatures here are friendly. Just the stories of the bad apples make the world seem dangerous."

    A. Free Action
  • @Phendrix @Toruk ;
    Molly and Trann
    Paladin Timmy: "I have a Sunhound too. His name is Sunny."

    Molly is listening to this conversation, and looks a bit impatient.

    A. Free Action
  • A. "This is Glow" (can glow just bark as a hello)
  • A. "Uh, Paladin Timmy? Please call me when you're finished talking, I'll just be with Cravin while waiting"
  • @Gushy48 (mind if i restart character creation? i don't mind keeping my attributes i just want to change class and race. if you want to restart completely or not at all i'm fine with both)
  • @xxthatguy11xx (Let's restart completely.)
  • (kk i'm going to be a porc berserker
    gold roll 
    stam roll 
    )
Sign In or Register to comment.