Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

Tile mod for Terrain (Rough/Deadly/Walled) and other effects.

edited June 2017 in Custom Tiles
Hey everyone! I threw together some basic tiles you can use in your TTS games to represent your rough terrain / sun tiles / deadly venom webs / etc. You can find it on the workshop here.

There's 6 tiles (one of each color) and each one has 5 different states so you can easily change the icons.

Hopefully they'll be a fun addition to your game.

"This work falls under the CC BY 4.0 License and can be used and edited freely as long as you provide credit!"

Comments

• This looks amazing! I will totally use this in any games I GM!
  • edited June 2017
    Dude this is awesome. I will certainly use these.
  • awesome awesome awesome! thanks for these
  • You're a legend.
  • This is awesome, you've saved me and probably others a lot of hassle trying to tame the vector tool in TTS.
  • Thanks, this is dead useful! However, what is the mountain terrain tile supposed to represent? It's just walled, difficult, and dangerous terrain, right? This is still amazing though and I can't thank you enough!
  • edited July 2017
    @Nyrrix
    It can be whatever you want it to be, I just thought I would throw in some extra options. The wall and skull icon are both kind of straightforward but I've seen a yellow cracked tile used to represent a lightning based deadly terrain, so you can get creative with it.

Edit:
    I've updated the mod to include a white colored tile and two more icons for each color.