Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

Stand alone game and Puppet Pals still a thing?

I remember watching a video a good while ago at this point where rawb was talking about how nisovin (I think?) and him were making a stand alone urealms game with puppet pal instead of using tabletop simulator. I haven't been in the loop for a bit so I may have missed an update on this, but I was curious if this is still a WIP or if it's focusing back on tabletop simulator and separate puppet pal now.

Comments

• It was one of Nisovin's side projects, but he has since moved on to other work.
  • @Rob Thank you! I appreciate the response, I have since watched the highlight on making a massive realms map and think that will turn out beautifully!
    Will Puppet Pals go public at any point then for the urealms players, or will that stay a personal addition for any future new urealms streams?
  • You should watch the Christmas Special Stiller and I think you'll enjoy whats in the grab bag this year!

The entire Sneakymon Anime was made with new+old art using puppet pals by our SneakyMouse community!