Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

UForums: Corsair's Quest

124

Comments

  • edited February 2020
    @Maris @Loreteck "Yes, Lady Catherine." The Maids and Servants watch as Niner and Catherine take the box out of the room. However, they're carrying it very slowly. It takes them half an hour to get from the Artifact Room, to the Study, something that would only take 2 minutes normally, tops. And this is without stopping or resting, despite the box's immense weight.
  • edited February 2020
    (Alright, I'm taking over for @Rein.)

    Dam takes control for this Battle. Dam will shoot the Evil Goblin with his Firearm. Dam hits the Goblin, dealing 6 Damage.

    The Goblin is going to shoot his custom card at his Goblin Cousin. The Goblin hits, dealing 4 Damage and placing Difficult Terrain tiles in front of him.
  • @friskyBrisky  ;@Maris ;
    Well whatever, where here now I open the door"Daaaaaaaad, We got a problem!"
  • edited February 2020
    @Loreteck @Maris Catherine and Nimey do not see Catherine's dad anywhere. However, when they enter the room, they notice something feels off about it. Almost as if there's a draft in the room.

    -----
    @Jj_TeRroR_jJ @Pufflemore @Toruk With all of our Allies Actions done, it is now time for;
    ENEMIES TURN:

    The Goblin, Dennis, aims his gun, first at Dam, then at his Cousin. Dennis successfully shoots Dam, dealing 6 Damage, but misses Jamminus, who could read ahead of what he was doing. (Now do I want to make Jamminus smart enough to realize he has a special ability here? :p )

    One of the Dwarves dons Goggles. "Alright boys, time to give this a go!" He runs towards one of the siege weapons and gets in a seat. The Dwarf does something in the seat that causes a weird whirring noise to come from the machine. "Come on, baby! Come on!"

    The main Dwarf pulls out his sword. "For the Kingdom of Lamaya!" He runs up to Johan (@Jj_TeRroR_jJ), and will slash at him with his Sword. The Dwarf slashes but he slashes too early, missing Johan. The Dwarf runs his thumb across his neck, indicating what he wants to do to Johan.
  • edited February 2020
    3 of the other Dwarves move forward, with the plan of Clubbing Dam with their Clubs. Two of the Dwarves will hit, dealing 15 Damage to Dam. One of the Dwarves, however, hits his buddy, dealing 10 Damage to them and giving them a massive migraine. For the rest of Combat, this Dwarf will lose 5 Damage every Round.

    One dwarf instead runs up to Ornella (@Toruk). He says "Let's put this one to good use, ya?" He's gonna try to custom card on her. (This will work unless you do something @Toruk.)
  • @friskyBrisky
    Oh, you're approaching me? Taking 5 damage from my spiked shield when getting closer wanting to beat the shit out of me?
    -----
    So as the round comes around, my Sacred Ground will heal allies for 25 health.
    I will use one of my Chaos Actions to trigger my Blight, which if successful will be going at maximum power to deal 40 damage to all foes each round (due to being doubled by my Enchanted Roots)



    I have 1 chaos action left after the above action.
  • @friskyBrisky Ornella, seeing someone run towards her, yelps and casts honor chains at their hand to keep them from getting close to me to use conversion*

    Honor Chains (What, it is honorable. Has honor in the name!)
  • @friskyBrisky  ;@Maris ;
    "Well this went bad to worse...this draft means someones open a window, which shouldn't be opened, so someone not allowed here is in this damn room, Niner I what you think, should we leave it here an have you on watch or should we bring this casket while we figure out what's going on.ether case we are in pretty bad situation here sister." 
  • @Loreteck @friskyBrisky Niner sighs. "Perhaps we shall hide the artifact in a place that other people don't know about, while we figure out what is going on with it?"
  • edited February 2020
    @Loreteck @Maris Nothing happens. ( ;) )

    ---
    @Toruk Ornella, not wanting to become a pet to Dwarves, casts Honor Chains on the Dwarf, stopping his Conversion. The Dwarf lets out a single laugh. "Ya don't know who yar fightin', do ya?" And immediately, the Chains disappear.

    With that, it is now
    PLAYER'S TURN: (@Jj_TeRroR_jJ, @Toruk, @Pufflemore)

    All the Allied Players regain 25 Stamina. The Dwarf that is in Johan's face (@Jj_TeRroR_jJ) takes 5 Damage from his shield. Johan then casts Blight, which turns the cave deadly for the Dwarves.

    "Dark magics," the Sword Dwarf says. "You were right to warn us about these beasties, Dennis."
  • @friskyBrisky ;
    *firing at the dwarf that try to convert toruk 
    "Hey no crazy mind magics please!!!!" 
    *and ducks back behind rock
  • @friskyBrisky @Maris ;
    "Well lassy, that is bit problem as the last hiding spot being the vault just got opened and this got reviled. At this point of hiding it that and Charles has probably escaped by now,and well....if it's dangerous for us it's dangerous for who ever finds this friend or foe."
  • edited February 2020
    @friskyBrisky
    Johan just glares directly into the eyes of the dwarf who just attempted to harm him (subjecting him to the effects of custom card).

    While maintaining the menacing eye contact, Johan slightly raises an arm to the side, causing his aura to lash out and go to hammer the dwarf that just shrugged off an Honor Chains with a barrage of invisible punches (reflavoured custom card)

    Roll for the Pebble Fall, which will do 20 damage on hit.
  • @friskyBrisky @Loreteck "Then we shall not allow anybody to find it!"
  • @Maris  ;@friskyBrisky ;
    "I rather get rid of it all togather, let's just set it down for, my arms actually going to kill me at this point"
  • @Loreteck She nods. "Of course, my Lady." She helps slowly set down the crate with the artifact in it, before sighing. "But destroy it? Do you know of a way to destroy something so magically potent?"
  • @friskyBrisky Ornella would throw her shield at the dwarf that tried to convert her, doing her absolute best to keep them away from Johan, following up the shield with a light blast

    Shield Throw the burning mushroom captain america style (Basic attack) 
    Light Blast 
  • edited February 2020
    @Maris @Loreteck As Catherine and Niner put the Box down, they swear they hear a creek that doesn't come from them.

    ---
    @Pufflemore Mimy temporarily peeks out of the Rock she's hiding behind, shoots her Commandral Cannon at the Dwarf, who takes the 12 Damage, then goes back to hiding behind the rock.

    @Toruk The Dwarf tries to grab the Mushroom Shield as it flies towards him, but fails to catch it, hurting his hand and taking 3 Damage. Then Ornella casts Light Blast, dealing 10 Damage to the Dwarf, who is starting to look rough.

    @Jj_TeRroR_jJ The Dwarf is secretely now creeped out by Johan, but decides to be smart about it. "Peh, you're not worth it," he says. Instead, he runs at Jamminus and will start slashing at him. As the Dwarf does, however, Jamminus turns point blank and shoots the Dwarf with his bow, dealing 8 Damage, and causing the Dwarf to fall on his face.
  • @friskyBrisky @Loreteck "..." Niner draws her handgun. "Was that creek from the box?"
  • @Maris @friskyBrisky ;
    "No...it came from the floor boards in here.....spread out and look at any corner, whoever is here is probably hiding now."
  • edited February 2020
    @Jj_TeRroR_jJ Johan also drops 5 Pebbles on that Dwarf, dealing 10 Damage to him and forcing him to Death Roll. The Dwarf lives for now.

    "Ach," he says in pain, "These damn beasties are putting up a fight!"

    "Keep fighting!" Dennis says. "These lands will belong to Lamaya!"
  • @Loreteck @friskyBrisky Niner nods and is gonna look around for where the noise came from, gun drawn.
  • @friskyBrisky
    (Huh, i guess I don't count as an Ally for the sake of my enchanted roots then.)

    "You disrupt the peace all for the pride of a people who would betray you on a dime for the race you are, Goblin. You should have known better than to get away with this without a fight, and now all that will come of it is your death."

    Johan says in psuedo-monologue towards Dennis, as he uses his aura-pebbles to try and kill the downed dwarf before he has a chance to recuperate.

    Pebble Fall vs the dwarf who just did a Deathroll:
  • edited February 2020
    @Loreteck @Maris Another slight creek, and the breeze continues to flow through the room. And as Niner explores the Study, she thinks she hears a slight dripping...

    ---
    @Jj_TeRroR_jJ "Hah, how little you know, Small Kobold," the Goblin says.

    Johan casts Pebble Fall on the weakened Dwarf, dealing another 10 Damage.

    Jamminus is going to shoot an arrow in the back of the Leader Dwarfs head. Jamminus succeeds, shooting an arrow right in the back of the Dwarves head, dealing 4 more Damage.
  • @friskyBrisky Can she track down the dripping?
  • edited February 2020
    @Maris @Loreteck (You can. Do you want to roll or should I?)

    ---
    @Jj_TeRroR_jJ @Pufflemore @Toruk ;
    ENEMIES TURN:
    The Dwarf in the machine is trying to start it. With one attempt, the machine explodes, destroying the siege machine, damaging the other siege machines, and forcing this Dwarf to Death Roll twice. The Dwarf dies in the Explosion; bits and pieces of him go flying all around the cave.

    The Dwarf that Death Rolled and is currently getting barraged is going to Divine Protection himself this Round. The Dwarf successfully Divine Protects himself. He is immune to most Damage for this Round of Combat.

    The Goblin is going to keep doing what he's doing; shooting at Kobolds. Dennis, however, doesn't aim properly and misses Ornella (@Toruk).
  • edited February 2020
    "We're losin'!" The Dwarf in the Divine Protection Says, "We gotta retreat!"

    "Don't give up! Don't surrender! We can win this!" Dennis yells. While the 3 Club Dwarves are convinced to stay and fight, the Divine Protection Dwarf isn't.

    "You lot might be willin' ta die for a bunch of sand, but considering Skar and his machine's are kaput, I'm outta here. Any of you who survive, meet me back in Lamaya!" With that, the Divine Protection Dwarf is simply going to run out of the Cave, leaving this Combat.
  • edited February 2020
    The 3 other Dwarves continue their assault on Dam.

    Dam, who saved all his Actions, is going to try to avoid this Damage.
  • edited February 2020



    Dam dodges 2 of the Attacks, and takes the 3rd Clubbing for 5 Damage.
  • PLAYER'S TURN:
    (@Jj_TeRroR_jJ, @Pufflemore, @Toruk)

    (There's these 3 Dwarves, the Goblins, and the Dwarf who is on his face unconscious.)

    All of the Dwarves take 20 Damage from the Blighted Ground.
Sign In or Register to comment.