Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

The apprentices main thread (ended)

11718192022

Comments

  • @Loreteck
    it works flawlessly
  • @Murlin22 ;
    (Ok....i think i get it)
    *Kamada with some kind of sudden idea will go over, taking off his coat and will place it over the box, then try and open the box, or push it or something*
  • @Murlin22
    Is the tent set up?
  • @Rein
    the box now moves as light as air. A wall slides open at the back of the room.
  • @Murlin22 ;
    (Alright well I have to say murlin, i dont know if anyone else thinks the same but for me, there was no way I would have been able to solve that without that hint, like, there arent any clues to indicate that the box was too heavy to move, because of some other force acting on it, and the whole light as in weight thing, really didnt make sense to me with the whole concept of the box, just saying)
    *Kamada leaves the room a bit frustrates at how long that took him*
  • @Rein
    it is supposed to be a really hard puzzle but I made it as simple as I could by only putting the 2 things in the room, I didn’t furnish it.
  • (I get that it is supposed to be really hard but...how exactly was I supposed to get that the light made it heavy, there was no implication that the light would do that, of any sort, like I somewhat understood what the box would do by kicking it, but I had no hints that I should use a different meaning of Light)
  • @Murlin22
    Going in and takeing a good sleep. Like before.
  • @Rein
    that’s fine if you didn’t get it you didn’t get it.
  • @Murlin22 (alright well Kamada moved on)
  • @Rein
    he arrives in a wooden room with a lot of nice furnishings. Blacksteel sits at one of the tables sipping a brown-black liquid from a china cup.
  • edited October 2019
    @Loreteck
    you awaken in the early hours before Persephone does ( before she finishes her meditation)
  • @Murlin22 "Oh tHeeere you are, ahah I was starting to worry you just left me" *Kamada chuckles a bit more before sitting down on one of the chairs and taking a closer look around the room* "Wow, what a beautiful room you have here, it really does feel nice to come into a place like this after going through such trials" *Kamada keeps up his happy and soft voice through this whole dialogue*
  • @Rein
    the room is about 50 yards wide and long. Every other yard has a different set of furniture arranged like it would be in a house.

    ”I had given up on you” she admitted sipping the drink
  • @Murlin22 "Oh?, given up?, whatever does that mean, was this not supposed to be punishment for me entering into your property without permision?" *Kamada sounds genuinely confused oddly enough, though who knows, maybe he knows more than he is letting on, or maybe he doesnt, its hard to tell*
  • @Rein
    ”your punshiment would’ve been Death, this is an assessment” she replies coldly, finishing her drink she places it down on the table and it (the drink) disappears
  • @Murlin22 "Oh, well then I guess that means ive passed, though I do have to say, that last room was tough, i thought id never figure it out, its as if some higher power came down into my head, and gave me an idea, i know it sounds strange but, thats the best way i can put it"
  • @Rein
    she chuckles “Oh you far from passed” she says “You barely scraped by.” 
  • @Murlin22 ;
    Guess who got a PC now? What happened
  • @Murlin22
    Alright I go off into the woods to find some game.

  • @Gushy48 nothing since your last post 
  • @Loreteck
    you spot a Sheazite foraging in the woods
  • @Murlin22
    Remind me what I did last because it's been a while
  • @Murlin22
    He approach's the sheazite with curiosity in his eye's
    "Hello?"   
  • @Murlin22 "Heh Well I guess thats to be Expected from someone like me, barely scraping by, like piece of trash landing so close to a trash can, but not inside, even so, ill take what I can get"
  • @Murlin22 ; (For some reason it didn't ping me) 
    "A...Alright" *She says embarrassed a bit*
Sign In or Register to comment.