Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

A world of man and beast (Solo rp thread)

Comments

• @Sabertooth1114 ; (Mercenaries are not common thugs for hire. They are literally the player characters of this world.) "I dunno... havin a rosepriest wouldn't be that bad, bonus if she's hot" *Mora hits Jet over the head again* "Stop doing that ow!"
  • edited September 22
    @Loreteck "I'm sorry... i couldn't help it its so soft!" *She says with a smile*
  • @nikiduke ;
    "Well Jet, if we did have more people, we'd have to split up the pay in more ways. And I don't know if that would be the best for any of us. Didn't you hear what I said? I wanted to work with people I can trust, and only you guys have that"
  • @nikiduke Naut moves on to the Second drawer after reading the transcripts*
  • @Sabertooth1114 "Whatever you say humie. Let's just get this show on the road eh? I wanna see me some ancient knowledge" *Jet pulls out a strange looking helmet and puts it over his head. It's got spinning radars, funky looking sensors and weird goggles
  • @Toruk ; There is a big selection of files. All of them unlabeled
  • @nikiduke ;
    "Yeah I'm itching to touch some reli- What the hell is that?" He says taking a closer look at his helmet
  • @Sabertooth1114 "Check it" *He starts pointing at different parts of the helmet* "Heat senors, night vision goggles, geological calculator, mana sensor, plus like 5 other things" *You see all those things*
  • @nikiduke He starts with the ones in the back and makes his way forward, skimming over them to get a better idea what they are about*
  • @Toruk Alot of them turn out to be empty or not actually relating to the experiment. The first one that catches your eye turns out to be some kinda collection of music sheets. At the end of the file there is a small message in grey lettering "Look for me in the vent. Don't let them find me" 
  • @nikiduke ;
    "Will it actually work? And what are the chances of it exploding on your head?"
  • edited September 25
    @Sabertooth1114 ; "Oh humie! Hahaha! If something has no chance of exploding is it really science? Anyhow don't worry bout lil ol me. My brain's got enough cells to eat up all yer brains an still feel hungry" *He presses a button on the helmet* 
    The helmet turns on and starts beeping. The radar dish starts spinning.
    Mora just sighs. Stone claps enthusiastically
  • @nikiduke ;
    "You are so going to die. Hang on, is it actually working?"
  • @Sabertooth1114 Braxas looks at the helmet in confusion. "Of course it's working! This is Tinker engineering humie! Not yer shoddy pulleys and crossbows! Hahahaha!" *Nicholas pokes the radar dish* "Well then... what does it say?"
    "Eh... I'm still working on a way to calculate the data..."
    *Mora gives him a blank stare* "So it's useless?"
    "For now! But have faith those of lesser intellect! By the time we reach that tower it will not just be finished! Ill even make it so simple even you can use it Humie!"
  • @nikiduke ;
    He sighs "Well do whatever you want to do Jet, you're the one who's gonna carry that thing all the way there anyway. Then again, if that were to work it would make the job a tiny bit easier"
  • edited September 26
    @Sabertooth1114 ; (Please refrain from just stating the obvious and try to move along the story.)
    "Yew bet" *He gives you a thumbs up. Braxas starts to walk. "Welp. Looks like our friend is about tired of talking" *Nicholas says with a grin*
  • @nikiduke ;
    Jeezuz I thought we were already walking ._.
    Peter just shrugs and follows "How far is this empty space on the map exactly?"
  • @Sabertooth1114 ; "Far" *Braxas says plainly*
  • @nikiduke ;
    Well fuck, mind if we just timeskip there? Or is there something that'll happen in the middle?
  • edited September 26
    @nikiduke Does the music sheet have lyrics on them or is it pure musical notes
  • @Sabertooth1114 ; Well yeah. The journey isn't just a straight shot to the tower. There are obstacles
  • @Toruk ; It's pure musical notes
  • @nikiduke ;
    Honestly, that's a good pont dunno why I even asked
    "So Nick, what made you decide to do an expedition on the tower now, what gave you the push?"
  • @Sabertooth1114 ; Nicholas thinks about it "Well you see a fellow collector i know said that he would be trying for it. So i suppose i wanted to be the first to do it"
  • @nikiduke ;
    "Greed gets the best of us. But I'm actually glad you wanted to do it, since I also was planning to go but never had the balls to do it. You gave me that push Nick, plus that push also gonna get me some good cheddar cheese if you know what I mean"
  • @Sabertooth1114 ; "Ahahaha!" *He looks at you* 'I really don't"
  • @nikiduke He stores that away in a separate folder to look at a different time,  moving on to the final drawer*
  • @nikiduke ;
    Peter scratches his head "Well it meant I'll get good money if you wanted to know that" He nods to himself
    Just waiting on an event to happen now really
  • @Toruk ; The final drawer has the most stuff. All of the files look very damaged