Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

The Top 20 Mightiest Old Gods (2019 Level Rankings)

Comments

• woah rukuri long time no see and going strong with 41
  • August Mid-Month Rankings:

1.   Shuckle (48) of the Order of Chaos
    2.   Zeocobra (47)
    3.   AStar_ (46)
    4.   Madiso (45)
    5.   Badzee (45)
    6.   Boland (43)
    7.   WayofTime (42) of the Order of Chaos
    8.   CaptainDeston (41)
    9.   Murlin22 (41)
    10. LexderMob (41)
    11. Rukuri (41)
    12. Reizel (40)
    12. Rukuri (41)
    13. Paparo_Hotep (40)
    14. tak4n (40)
    15. jmydale (40)
    16. nikiduke (39)
    17. AethirMordu (39)
    18. magnetised (38)
    19. MidnightJayguar (38)
    20. Dancorps13 (37)

Updates:

So updated it a bit later this time since I was hoping the exp would come out before the next campaign but as I'm out the country till the 1'st of September starting tomorrow best do it now :)

So starting off this time with Boland, he kindly gave around about 48 hours where I could be 3 levels above him but he quickly caught up...

Secondly jmydale keeps his spot of 15th staying in the top 3/4'ths while Rukiri jumps over Reizel. Only because they haven't posted despite levelling up themselves  :(

Lastly we have Dancorps13 being left in the dust of MidnightJayguar hopping over securing the bottom on the LvL 38's, this leaves poor Dancorps clinging on where I hope we don't have a sudden new joiner to the list for them :drunk: 
  • From the ashes I rise back into the list at lvl 38!
  • @Doggod100 not if I reach 38 first.
  • edited August 27
    @Doggod100 ;
    @Harkmagic ;
    You'll have to beat me first ! :peace: 
  • edited August 28
    Tbh im positive if i  never missed a urealms stream i would be on top of all yall
  • September Start of Month Rankings:

1.   Shuckle (48) of the Order of Chaos
    2.   Zeocobra (47)
    3.   AStar_ (46)
    4.   Madiso (45)
    5.   Badzee (45)
    6.   Boland (43)
    7.   WayofTime (43) of the Order of Chaos
    8.   Murlin22 (42)
    9.   CaptainDeston (41)
    10. LexderMob (41)
    11. Rukuri (41)
    12. Paparo_Hotep (41)
    13. Reizel (40)
    14. tak4n (40)
    16. jmydale (40)
    17. nikiduke (39)
    18. AethirMordu (39)
    19. magnetised (38)
    20. MidnightJayguar (38)
    20. HiveMindMaster (38)

Updates:

Returning from a Holiday in extremely sunny Canada I had a nice time in Toronto, while I waited a small amount extra to see if any exp would appear seems like the rankings have been spared for now.

With that said @Paparo_Hotep jumps up to 12th place leaving @Reizel behind. We also had a fierce battle between @Kelp and @Harkmagic but sadly before their messages @HiveMasterMind had already beaten them to the punch...there is always the race to 39 that you guys can fight over so don't give up!

Meanwhile @Murlin22 pulls away from @CaptainDeston and @LexderMob to become the only LvL 42 on the list. @WayofTime also dings joining @Boland at LvL 43, depending on timing we might see a unique 44/43/42 at the same time!

If the exp comes in before the middle of the month I look forward to a shake-up and if not maybe we might see some new hidden lvl 39 people push down the bottom of the list :angrybold: 
  • Any hidden level 25s?
  • @Harkmagic Ya beat me to 38, just got it today. Good job friend  :3
  • @LexderMob welcome to the universal answer club 
  • @Murlin22 ; its good to be here.
  • edited September 15
    One more level until 50 o_o
  • @Shuckle Sir! Sir!  A lot of our audience looks at you and wonders: " how can I possibly get there?"  What is your advice for young old gods who want to make it big?
  • @Jimmy_the_4th Go back in time and help fund the show back in the first three seasons. For those of you who don't have a time machine I'd suggest coming to every show you can from now on and supporting the show as much as possible. To top that off, the little small change exp you get from daily rolls do add up, so remember to keep that in your routine. 
  • @Shuckle The daily rolls do add up fast. I also try to donate at least the minimum to each donation event. Azveltara Z was my first show and look at me now.
  • September Mid-Month Rankings:

1.   Shuckle (49) of the Order of Chaos
    2.   Zeocobra (48)
    3.   AStar_ (46)
    4.   Madiso (45)
    5.   Badzee (45)
    6.   Boland (43)
    7.   WayofTime (43) of the Order of Chaos
    8.   Murlin22 (42)
    9.   LexderMob (42)
    10. CaptainDeston (42)
    11. Rukuri (41)
    12. Paparo_Hotep (41)
    13. tak4n (41)
    14. Reizel (40)
    15. jmydale (40)
    16. nikiduke (40)
    17. AethirMordu (39)
    18. magnetised (39)
    19. MidnightJayguar (38)
    20. HiveMindMaster (38)

Updates:

So I looked back and from the perspective of @Shuckle they hit LvL 35 on February 23rd this year dinging 14 times to reach LvL 49 (140 thousand experience). It's still keeping close as @ZeoCobra was equal in level for 7 days before being left as the sole member of their level again (LvL 48).

We also saw @tak4n return taking the lucky (I see it as lucky anyway) 13th place on the leaderboard, @Murlin22 has been joined at LvL 42 by @LexderMob and @CaptainDeston who will get their hitchhiking guide books soon. 

Finally @magnetised pulls away from the LvL 38 battle leaving @MidnightJayguar and @HiveMasterMind fighting for their spots, maybe we will see @Doggod100 or @Harkmagic take them over in October?