Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

A world of man and beast (Solo rp thread)

Comments

• ( @nikiduke )
    Aerick let's out a big sigh, "Well isn't that nice, our group is getting smaller and smaller. Well, thanks for the help then we better get going gents." He said starting to head in the direction that was shown
  • @WritingWyvern ; You, Mason, Vuk. unnamed elf, and 4 other remaining bandits. Head through the mountain. Looking up you can see that this mountain goes quite high. And you also notice some structures on top of them
  • @nikiduke
    She slowly dunks her head in to take a drink then comes back up "Whats next?"
  • @Kingedyou ; It tastes like water.
    Flip thinks about it for a sec. Before bringing you to the market
  • ( @nikiduke )
    "Hm, who lives up there? also, are we still in the kingdom or on their border?"
  • @WritingWyvern ; "Neutral territory. This land is owned by the Slayers. Those buildings you see up there is master's property" *Vuk says pointing up to them*
  • ( @nikiduke )
    "Well that is good for our slayer friends, or slayers in training, so are we welcome to stay for long, or is it a slayer only society?" Aerick said with a grin as he is trying to be more of his self
  • @WritingWyvern ; "Society? This is our training ground. It's where we train." *As he says that. You hear a loud yell as a person with a slayer sword falls down the mountain and lands on his face* "See?"
    *The person immediately gets up. It's a Gnome. Though he looks much less friendly then Rill or Don ever did "RAAAAAAAGH! GLORY FOR KARV! FIGHT ME!"
  • ( @nikiduke )
    Aerick isn't interested in fighting right now, still healing from the attack from the Merc Bitch. So he doesn't say a word but keeps an eye on the gnome in case he tries something in bloodlust
  • @WritingWyvern ; The gnome notices Vuk and gets excited. They do what at first seems like a handshake but then turns into an arm wrestling contest. Vuk wins in under 2 seconds "BLOOD BROTHER! JOIN ME IN THE PITS OF VIRGALAH! THE TITAN WORMS HAVE INFESTED THEM!"
    *Vuk shakes his head* "Ill let you handle that Tombar. Keep working hard little buddy. I can see improvement" *He then picks the gnome up and throws him back onto the mountain 
  • @Kingedyou (my data is. Urrently $50 past and idw my parents to cancel my plan so ill be back on monday when my data resets if thats ok. (Currently using friends hotspot so i can msg.))
  • ( @nikiduke )
    Aerick just stares blankly, "In hinsight, I'm glad I didn't pick the Slayers, I don't see me with that kind of energy at all. And I'm more clever tricks then brute strength as well."
  • edited August 2019
    @WritingWyvern ; "Good for you Elfie. Though most of us aren't like that. Just the rookies getting over excited. So who do you intend to worship now?" *Vuk says drinking down a health potion*
  • ( @nikiduke )
    Aerick goes into a thinking pose, "Well I might be able to get the attention of 
    Mynerva, she is the goddess of magic. I personally think getting some magic powers will go well with my style of fighting, but if I can't then might have to see if Silka hears my call."
  • edited August 2019
    @WritingWyvern ; "Well. I don't really know how you think this works. But you should get ready for a long school year then. Probably gonna have to hitch a ship to the academy of magic" *Vuk says as you walk*
  • ( @nikiduke )
    "have you ever meant Karv in person before?" He asks coldly, "In-person meeting them, not like a dream or vision."
  • @WritingWyvern ; "Lemme guess. You wrote some kinda song or did some spell. And "Mynerva" came down to you personally" *He says with a grin*
  • ( @nikiduke )
    (How the fuck does he know that?)
    "Um yes actually, she appeared and took my song... how the hell do you know that?"
  • @WritingWyvern ; "Well you were asking about meeting gods in person. And Mynerva was on top of your list. And knowing Mynerva. It would fit her to show up and pluck things for her party. You're pretty arrogant so i'm assuming you know alot about writing songs. That's all. My second guess would be that someone pulled a prank on you and dressed up as Mynerva to steal your song." *Everybody kinda looks at him. Shocked how in the hell he deduced all that* "Hey! Look Slayers might get a part of their brain power converted into their physical power but i'm still a Tinker. You know. The race that builds all those shiny machines?"
  • ( @nikiduke )
    (Why are tinkers so op)
    "Well as unfair as that all seems,  your deductions seems very accurate, but I take offense to the whole arrogant part. I mean if you ask me saying just because your race makes shiny machines doesn't mean your smart enough to do almost anything. The reverse is true, just because Alexia is super strong and magical doesn't mean all elves are like that." He says a bit annoyed at all of this.
  • edited August 2019
    @WritingWyvern ; (Meh. They are on equal ground. They're just the smart race. I mean you've gotta be smart if you have guns. Also this is a story and i think him somehow deducing the exact thing that happened off a wild guess is pretty funny)
    "True. Though you Elfies are pretty good at looking down and claiming you're all powerful. Can't blame you though. Those clothes are swanky as heck" 
  • ( @nikiduke )
    (I mean the persons making the guns, sure, but not everyone in a society doesn't need to know how to make guns to use them. Same with Cars and Phones)
    "Maybe other elves, but I spend most of my time stealing from nobles of the land and telling stories. Maybe my music skills are all-powerful, but I'm no such thing. Now, do you have anything else to say?"
  • @WritingWyvern ; (Never said that. Who knows. Maybe Vuk's parents made guns? You're taking alot of literal meaning out of a sarcastic comment)
    "Weren't you the one asking the question?" *He says with a yawn* "Anyhow. We're here" *He says as you look ahead and see a depressing. Grey landscape with dirt, mud and grey trees. And fog
  • ( @nikiduke )
    "Well, you started it by asking about who I'm planning on worship." He sighs as he sees the landscape, "Slayers are a really colorful group."
  • @WritingWyvern ; "We sure are. Ever been to Mordovia?" *He says as you all walk through the landscape*
  • ( @nikiduke )
    The Republic of Mordovia? Isn't it a federal subject of Russia
    "No, I haven't ever been to Mordovia before, but let me guess. It's somehow more colorful than this?" He said sarcastically 
  • @WritingWyvern ; Yes. But who cares i'm using the name
    "Nope. You're standing in it right now"
  • ( @nikiduke )
    He pauses for a second, "Hm well I guess I have been to Mordovia, at least now I have."
  • @WritingWyvern ; As you say that you hear a sluggish groaning sound. to your left. Vuk takes in the surroundings "Yeah its not very pleasant is it? The locals sure are something though"
  • ( @nikiduke )
    "What? who are the locals?" Aerick asked, reaching for his weapon, just in case some sort of monster pops out