Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

A world of man and beast (Solo rp thread)

Comments

• @WritingWyvern ; (You're a bandit leader man. Atleast try and talk like a bandit leader. Bandits aren't an army. Bandits don't march)
    You look at your map. It's a map of the forest. So there is nothing to see outside the forest
  • ( @nikiduke )
    (Well it was more sarcastically thing he was trying to say, comparing them to an army and all, should have said the tone he was using)
    Okay, so he doesn't have any maps of the world or where they're heading? okay, so how do things look at all sides then once outside the forset.
  • @WritingWyvern ; To your left you can see a road far in the distance. From what you remember it heads to a town called Almfellow. Straight ahead are fields upon fields of farmland and pastures. And to your right is bettygallow. Probably best that you don't go there
  • @nikiduke
    "I love it! It's so soft!" she starts stuffing grass in her pockets
  • @Kingedyou ; "Well if you like grass... I think that's a pretty good and low bar for what's to come." *He says walking over and offering his hand*
  • @nikiduke
    She takes his hand and climbs back up with a wide smile surveying the land around her 
  • @Kingedyou ; There are buildings. Paved roads. All made out of marble. There are people in the streets. There are also shop stalls with food and other stuff
  • @nikiduke
    She turns to flip wide eyed unable to speak still clutching his hand tightly
  • @nikiduke i am going to keep standing in her way, being a human shield (since Im probably still infront of her after i got hit by the drink.)

• @xxthatguy11xx ; And i quote. "I pay Odecia no mind as i walk away"
  • @Kingedyou ; "How long are you gonna keep staring at me like that? Its kinda weird..."
  • @nikiduke (my phone glitched out while copying and pasting this so it did save but i didnt edit anything on it. It just hit save instead of cancel. The copied bit though was this right after
    "
    I am however preparing for her to act up." In brackets.)
  • @xxthatguy11xx ; You still walked away
  • @nikiduke (can i roll to stop it or not? Your choice im good with either choice.)
  • @xxthatguy11xx ; (For the sake of the story flow. No)
  • @nikiduke can I catch the princess as she falls?
  • @xxthatguy11xx ; Yeah sure. You turn around and throw yourself to the ground beneath Alatea. Cushioning her fall
  • @nikiduke imma then help her up off the ground and say "come Princess, let us go." I say, worried for princess Alatea's well being more then anything.
  • @nikiduke
    She stomps her foot and points towards town
  • @xxthatguy11xx ; "I'm sorry. But i can't leave father" *She says standing up on her own and looking at Odecia "You can call me dirt for what i did sister. I don't blame all the people here that despise me... I just wish to say goodbye to father like all of you"
    *Odecia frowns and lowers her head "After all you've done you still think you have a place here? You deplorable banshee. All the elders might have been fooled by your words but i know the truth. Ive seen what you really are!"
    Its at this point that a woman steps in and grabs Odecias hand. It is Silvetra. Another one of the princesses "That's enough now. Do try to keep your composure dear"
  • @Kingedyou ; "Uhhh yeah. Lets go to town i guess"
  • edited August 2019
    @nikiduke "thank you princess Silvetra." I say, still a bit on the defensive now after Princess Odecia's tantrum
  • @xxthatguy11xx ; Odecia swipes her hand away. "Truly? You wish to persist with letting this sad excuse for a person stand there without reprecussions?"
    *Silvetra just sighs* "Just like you i understand what she has done. I take no liking to either of them. But for now. Being brash will only make you seem mean. The truth will come out soon enough even without effort on our part"
    *Odecia just sighs* "Fine. But if she tries anything its on you big sister"
  • @nikiduke with that said i stand by Alatea's side and keep an eye out for an attack.
  • @xxthatguy11xx ; No attack comes.
    From up above you see a branch begin to descend magically from the tree. Sitting upon it is a guardian spirit of the tree. They take the appearance of really cute little girls. Tho as someone who has trained with them.
    You know their true nature. As extremely terrifying creatures with little mercy to those that step on their small, dainty feet.
    "Morning everybody! Isn't it a marvelous 25 degrees today!?" *The guardian spirit says in a chirpy, bumbling tone*
  • @nikiduke (does the guardian spirit have a name?)
  • @xxthatguy11xx ; It often makes you refer to it as Ms. Claire
  • @nikiduke i nod my head to them. "How are you doing Ms. Claire? Its good to see you well."