Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

A world of man and beast (Solo rp thread)

Comments

• @nikiduke
    she pulls away from him yelling “No no!! You first!!!”
  • @nikiduke (Sweet! Today they gave me a surprise duty and same for tmw but after that its pretty chill on duties so I should be more active. I'll be at least this consistent tomorrow.)
    Also what now?

• @xxthatguy11xx ; (Oh. Sorry i gotta go to bed. lol)
  • ( @nikiduke )
    (Are they apart of the Shrouded Wolves? or just people he helped?)
    "Damn, they should know about what is happening." He stands on a table again, "All Shrouded Wolves, go to our Den on the outside of town, prepare to move out, but also attacks. Mecs will be hunting us and I rather be ready for anything!" He yells to his brave Men and Women
  • @nikiduke (np my bad for late response. Ill try to msg more tmw ^^ )
  • @WritingWyvern ; (Yeah they are part of your group)
    The shrouded wolves all nod
  • ( @nikiduke )
    He looks at Sprik, "Do we know where Rill and Don are, faster I find them the better."
  • edited July 23
    @WritingWyvern ; "How should i know?" *Sprik says with a shrug* "Went off ta the markets or sumthin." Mason looks at Sprik "Can't you use some of your Theaf skills to find em?" *Sprik pouts* "Yeah? Use my skills with no benefit to me? What would Theaf think? Bleh"
    "Fair point"
  • ( @nikiduke )
    Aerick sighs and just books it out of the tavern, trying to find those two 
  • @WritingWyvern ; You think you find them. But it turns out to be two Tinkers instead
    "Oi! Watch it elfie!"
  • ( @nikiduke )
    ”sorry gents, tell me have you seen two gnomes possibly on a date yelling at each other or possible making out?”
  • @WritingWyvern ; "Bleh" *They both stick their tongues out*
    "If yer lookin for gnomes Elfie. I might need some coin to jog my memory" *The female Tinker says rubbing her hands together*
  • ( @nikiduke )
    "Oh I do have plenty of coins, but coins are a short term tool for happiness. Let me instead gift you something to last you a lifetime." Aerick said winking at the female Tinker
    He starts singing a song about tinkers, mainly how they are little balls of fire who a lovely to know, basically trying to make them feel better about themselves 
  • @WritingWyvern ; You start playing a very common Greenslander song. Like many Tinker songs. It's about alcohol. And the Humans attempt to ban Greenslander Cyder. Which inevitably led to giant uproar. The two of them dance to the song "Haha! So the Elfie has sum culture eh? That's good. Ill give you info for half the gold" *She says getting serious again*
  • ( @nikiduke )
    (Hm hope this info is right)
    "Well what a fantastic deal from a beautiful Tinker like yourself," He said winking at her and giving her his 1000 dollar smile, before giving her the coin needed, "So where are those two gnomes." 
  • @WritingWyvern ; She pockets the coin "You say that again ill club ya over da ead" *The Male Tinker says pulling out a bat. "Awwww don't worry. Id rather kiss Drake shit" *She says with a smile* "Last i saw em was at the blacksmiths. Wuz talkin bout Rocket propeled engine combustion. It was boring so i didn't waste too long tailing em."
  • @nikiduke )
    "Well if she rather faces a drake then me, it sort of speaks a lot now doesn't it." He said with a cocky smile before rushing over to the blacksmith before they could react and possible attack him. 
  • @WritingWyvern ; "Yeah its that you're a dirty elf" *They say before you run off. Both of them going deadpan*
    *You run off to the blacksmiths where you see Rill and Don still arguing
  • ( @nikiduke )
    "RILL!!! oh and Don, I got a lot of bad news, well mainly one. The King sent a bounty on our asses and Mecs will be swarming this place pretty soon. We got to go!" He said hoping this would stop their talking.
  • @WritingWyvern ; "Well we would boss but i have to teach this little nincompoop his place!" *Rill says looking at Don* "How many times do i have to tell you! Crug based oil is NOT combustible with current Lighting methods!" *Don says angrily* "Suuuure not by your ordinary means! But add a bit of Ashotopic acid and BOOM!"
  • ( @nikiduke )
    (Damn, when you can't beat them, sing to them)
    He clears his throat and starts singing their favorite song to hopefully calm them down, also grabbing his lute to add more sound to it, hopefully, they will calm down 
  • @WritingWyvern ; You sing a popular gnome song. It doesn't help alot. But they stop arguing. "Boss we're kinda in the middle of something"
  • ( @nikiduke )
    "Well if you rather be in the middle of something in jail or dead, then come with me NOW!" He grabs both of their wrists and starts running with them to the den
  • @WritingWyvern ; Alright. You run through town with the two of them "Hey whoa! Ok alright. Jeez" *They start running with you on their own. You see plenty of your boys also running through the town to the den.*
  • ( @nikiduke )
    As Aerick makes it to the den, does he see anything strange, people or sounds that show Mercs or bounty hunters near by?
  • @WritingWyvern ; Ill have you roll for that
  • ( @nikiduke )
    Okay let's see what he see 
  • @WritingWyvern ; nothing. You spot nobody