Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

UForums: The Knights Who Say Yis (Canceled)

Comments

• @friskyBrisky @Jj_TeRroR_jJ
    "Other the awful stench, what's in this swamp anyways, and also if it isn't too grim to ask, what's our chances of even surviving this, we're definitely a B team here and a quarter of our group is sick and may or may not attack us at any time"
  • @Loreteck @friskyBrisky ;
    "Despite what you think, we have a good chance of being able to handle everything here so long as we don't stay too long. And while you don't believe it, we are the main team of knights. The situation is not ideal, since no-one could have predicted the plague returning at all, and the members of the order who did get bit were some of the first known cases. It's why we were able to prevent any other knights from getting the infection as well."

She then looks deep into the swamp.
    "As for what awaits us? It's hard to really say. The magic in this swamp is highly unstable, so almost anything could happen. The first time I came into these swamplands, one incident had an arcane anomaly open up, spewing out raw magical energy which really put a toll on the original knights."
  • edited July 20
    @Pufflemore Claire's sleep started off peacefully, but as she slept, she had a vision.
    ... A Massive volcano appears to be erupting over a Jungle on an Island. Various Animals, mostly Dinosaurs, are running and flying away in terror of the massive eruption that is about to shake the entire island. Finally, the eruption begins with a violent shake of the entire island, and it's so powerful that even the Volcano itself cracks open.

As magma flies out of the Volcano, however, a bunch of those rocks begin flying halfway down their decent, upwards towards space. Hundreds of the thousands of lava rocks do this, and then a massive burst of fire flies up into the air, violently wrapping around itself, contorting and twisting into a semi-Elven appearance, screaming as it does so. A giant flaming near-Elf now stands, towering over the entire island, hovering over the similar sized Volcano, staring menacingly down the island...
    (Lengendary Roll. No Legendary this time.)

@Jj_TeRroR_jJ @Loreteck "Spoopy," Jeffineer says.
    (That sounds scary. Hopefully we don't come across that.)

As they discuss, however, the rustling becomes louder, and Big Cheddar Screams, alerting the Watch Guards. Out of the swampy trees, Ytts appear. Ytts also appear on the cliff above the Camp.

Jeffineer yells "Yitts?!"
    (Ytts?! What are Ytts doing here?! Don't they live mostly in mountains?)

Combat has started.
    PLAYER'S TURN:
    (Only @Jj_TeRroR_jJ and @Loreteck will be awake for this round of Combat.)
  • @friskyBrisky
    "These swamps is dangerous, it's possible the magic of the region might have been what brought them here!"
    Lucy yells, using her Afornian (once for now) to give Zazz an additional anytime action since she isn't quite as capable with fighting herself.

In the meantime, Cheddar's first action is for Blockade
  • @friskyBrisky
    Oh yay I have two crits and have no idea what to use them optiumnly so I use that melody crit to hydroflame thoese ytts at the south east, then I'm going to make circle of runes of flame hurt around which one of them will be the alpha crit one.
    Falmeburst rune 1:
    Falmeburst rune 2:
    Flame burst rune 3:
    Flame burst rune 4:
    Flame burst rune 5:
    Also sloting in ignite for my counter spell.
  • @Jj_TeRroR_jJ
    Wait did you give me an anytime action through a spell ability or is that a passive?
  • @Loreteck
    An ability.

Also, I didn't use Melody, I used my Afornian to just give you a regular anytime action.
    I'm saving my abilities for next round when everyone else wakes up.
  • edited July 21
    @Jj_TeRroR_jJ Lucy plays her Afornian, giving Zazzs an additional Action. Cheddar, the Engorged Hat Rat, uses Blockade, protecting him from Physical Damage.

@Loreteck (Yeah, you only have 1 Bonus Action right now; the Afornian @Jj_TeRroR_jJ has only gives Immediate Actions, and as a Tall Dwarf, you don't get Bonus Actions from Immediate Actions. However, I don't think this changes your Actions in any way.)

Zazzs uses his Bonus to cast Hydroflame, casting it at all of the South Eastern Ytts through 3 tiles, forcing the Ytt's closes to them to Critically Death Roll. (Wow.) The one Ytt moves forward, absorbing the entire Hydroflame, and survives very easily. The other 2 Ytts die, but one Ytt remains.

Then Zazzs surrounds himself with Flameburst Runes around him. Although he fails to cast the first one, he eventually completely surrounds himself with them. Zazzs has 1 Action remaining.

• edited July 21
    @friskyBrisky
    Lucy glances over at the Hydroflame as it blasts through the Ytts, only to be surprised that one of them survived it. She thinks that perhaps having a Ytt like that on their side could be a valuable aid at best, and a bit of cannon-fodder at worst.

As such, she turns to it, and uses her magical Charm to try and bring it to their side.
    I will use my once per encounter critical from my Dwelf Passive to turn this into a crit. (I can't really save Cheddar here...)

In the meantime, Big Cheddar, in his protective stance, will use his hat to cast a spell at the 3 ytts to the left of him
  • @friskyBrisky
    I thought you said I get one free critical because of last encounter?
  • edited July 23
    @Loreteck (Oh! You're right! You do. I was getting confused; but you do you have an extra Critical.)

@Jj_TeRroR_jJ Lucy casts Charm on the Ytt. It's a normal Charm, one that can be easily broken, but for now, the Ytt is Lucy's Companion. Using her Dwelven Passive, she Critically Succeeds with her Charm, permanently converting the Ytt to their side. This Ytt will be loyal to Lucy for the rest of its natural life.

Meanwhile, Big Cheddar, trying to be protective, tries to cast a Spell on the Ytts. Unfortunately, he gets too nerveous, can't find a Spell, and looks directly in the Hat. He finds a custom card, and it blows up in his face, dealing 10 Damage. He also loses his Blockade, and will take Basic Damage.
  • edited July 25
    Jeffineer takes out a Staff and will attempt to hit one of the Ytts with it. Jeffineer tries to hit the Ytt, but the Ytt dodges.

Jeffineer's Hat Rat is going to try to cast a Random Spell. The Hat Rat successfully pulls out custom card. He places it in front of him and Jeffineer.

• (@Loreteck, You've got one action left, and I think you gotta use it, but I don't remember. To be fair, I will allow you to save it, but I need to know if you're gonna save it.)
  • @friskyBrisky
    I going To save it because literally nothing else I can do.
  • edited July 26
    @Loreteck (Got you.)

FOE'S TURN:
    The 3 Ytts move around the Fungal Wall. 2 Ytts also jump down from the Cliff, and get near Alexai's Tent.

All 5 Ytts are going to use Magic. 2 are Attacking Jeffineer's Hat Rat; 1 is Attacking Jeffineer, and one is Attacking Alexai's Tent. All the Ytt's are successful; the Ytts attacking Alexai and one of the Ytts attacking Jeffineer's Rat are attacked by custom card. Alexai and his Hat Rat, Kapherine, take 50 Damage, and are awake. The other Ytt attacking Jeffineer's Rat is hit by custom card. The Ytt attacking Jeffineer uses custom card, taking her over.
  • edited July 26
    PLAYER'S TURN:
    (@Jj_TeRroR_jJ, @Gushy48, @Loreteck, @Murlin22, @Toruk, @Pufflemore)

(@Gushy48, @Toruk, @Murlin22 and @Pufflemore, I now need you to Roll for you and your Allies to wake up.)
  • edited July 26
    @friskyBrisky
    Oh they all use magic eh, well then I use my counter spell to stop there attacks.

• @friskyBrisky
    Also here's a roll if mister barney the sick rat, wakes up to fight.

• @friskyBrisky Drew waking up 
    Horis Waking Up 
    Benny Waking Up 
  • @friskyBrisky
    I don’t want to wake up but here
  • @friskyBrisky
    Blade:
    Blade Rat: 
  • @friskyBrisky ;
    do I need to roll for Robrick because of the robo thing? 
  • edited July 27
    @Murlin22 (Well, since you rolled a Crit, I'll give you 2 options: You and your Hat Door Rat can wake up immediately, or you both can sleep in because you want to. :p )

@Pufflemore (Your Hat Rat will also need to wake up.) Claire wakes up to the violent clashes going on outside, and from her weird dream about the Fire Creature the size of a Volcano.

@Gushy48 Both Blade and Blade wake up. Blade the Hat Rat gains an Immediate Action.

@Toruk Drew and Benny wake up, but Horis doesn't. He's still asleep, standing perfectly still.

@Loreteck (Well, here's a minor issue; Counter Spell still needs actions, of which you had used the previous round, except for your one Crit. So these Spells are going to go off, unless you want to use your Crit to stop the Spells, then I'll do all of these Actions at once.)

Benny Wakes up, annoyed as Hel that someone woke him up when he's sick. "Guess I'm needed to keep these morons from dying," Benny says angrily. He coughs a little.

Borst:
    Nastasia:
    Ashleigh:
    Gaary:

Everyone else except for Ashleigh and Gaary are going to wake up. Ashleigh, who is suffering from a Nightmare of some kind, is going to have to Death Roll. Ashleigh lives, but is still struggling with the terrors of the night.

• @friskyBrisky ;
    for Robrick to...get out of sleep mode

*Clair take a quick step outside of the tent to see what happing still in her's Hight Teddy Bear Pjs and quickly grabs her hat from inside the tent and attack the ytts closet to her with a random spell  
  • @friskyBrisky "HORIS NOW IS A BAD NAP TIME, WAKE UP. THE YTTS ARE COMING"

Drew casts thick hide on Benny and the sleeping Horis to protect them

Benny 
    Horis 

Benny is going to cast Rubber spell twice at these group of ytts 
    Rubber spell 1 
    Rubber spell 2 
  • @friskyBrisky
    nah I guess I’ll wake up casting random spells
  • edited July 27
    @friskyBrisky
    Um, frisky I don't need actions because I'm a monk,which makes counter actions free.....so they do go off......so you might want try to redo that again.
  • @friskyBrisky
    Time for Regal Top Hat at the nearest two hat rats. 

Before Blade does anything, Bladeseeker please
  • Oh right, it's a new turn!
    Uhhh...
    I'll try to quickly Melody to make stuff crits, because I lost focus and forgot the new turn started:
  • @friskyBrisky ;
    do i have anymore actions?