Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

Writing A World of Honor (TellTale like RP) (4/4)

Comments

• (0 @nikiduke )
    Hm they would have given her extra clothes, but it's whatever she wants. So Richard is leading her to the public baths, is she doing anything about it?
  • ( @Pufflemore )
    She keeps eating ignoring this strange feeling until all of a sudden a hand comes from underneath the table and grab the rest of Nev's meat that she hasn't eaten yet and brings it underneath the table 
  • ( @nikiduke )
    Richard leads her to the baths he pays for a private room and soap. The counter person leads Altra into the room and laves her with soap and towels, saying “yell if you need anything else.” So Altra is getting a free bath, how does feel and what does she do during this R&R
  • @WritingWyvern ; Altra doesn't usually take alot of baths. So she'l begin by scrubbing her entire body clean. After that she's going to do some swimming. Before relaxing at the edge of the bath*
  • @WritingWyvern ;
    *she stumbles back a bit and checks under the table 
  • ( @nikiduke )
    After a while, you hear Richard outside the room saying, "I have brought some clothes, may I come in." his voice trembles a bit like he is shaking
  • @Pufflemore )
    She sees a small figure, about 4ish feet underneath the table, she has long puffy hair, that almost looks like a loin's mane. She is digging into the meat bare hands and ripping the meat apart. She was wearing nice clothes, but they look messy and stained 
  • @WritingWyvern ; "Just throw them into the room" *Altra says plainly*
  • @nikiduke )
    (God it had been a while)
    The door opens and she sees his hands placing several clothes beside the door, like three outfits worth. Once done Richard closes the door and says, "Options are nice, especially for what we must do!" he yells 
  • @WritingWyvern ; After Altra finishes bathing she goes to look over the clothes
  • ( @nikiduke )
    there is a very fancy dress, very Victorian age sort of look, a hide toga like out fit with, and a very heavy outfit with a lot of furs and layers
  • @WritingWyvern ; Altra takes the Victorian looking dress "Pretty" *She says to herself*
  • ( @nikiduke
    when putting it on, it feels a bit tight at first, but it does make Altra look more upper class then she did before.
  • @WritingWyvern ; She then takes the other dresses and exits the bath.
  • ( @nikiduke
    Richard smiles once he sees this, “hm good, not what I would have done, but but but.” He said pointing to the ceiling, “an sculptor must work with their wonderful models!” He yelled 

At this point the uneasy feeling returns as something spiritual is wrong with this Richard. Altra can almost feel like Richard’s spirit is crying out in pain and fear. (God the system is kind to Altra today)
  • @WritingWyvern ; "Not to bud into personal matters. But are you feeling alright sir?" *Altra says with a poker face*
  • ( @nikiduke )
    "Well, what is happening with me doesn't concern you... you. Anyways I'm fine just a little late on my next big project. Now let's travel to my work area!" He said grabbing Altra's wrist once again and started to lead her around the town. As Richard grabbed Altra, she could now feel more about what is wrong with him. His Spirit feels like it was changed by some higher power, but not a spiritual one. Altra can tell he has some sort of power he is hiding from her and it doesn't feel holy or pure. More like a dark and depressing feeling.

(My god so many good rolls)
    She could tell somethings were wrong with spirits blood in her veins, her senses are enhanced because of it. Now she would have learned how to control it, later on, after using it a few times, but these rolls just need to be rewarded. Each one was almost a crit and 5 times in a roll, her passive is now more of controllable power. So now she can control when she tries to feel a person's soul, she can detect weird things about them/tell if they are spirits, you just have to ask.
  • @WritingWyvern ; Well ok. Does this guy wish her any harm? Can she tell that?
  • ( @nikiduke )
    she can’t tell that exact thing, but she does know something dark and unnatural is around his soul, and it’s basically screaming “DANGER!”
  • @WritingWyvern ; Alright. Is he a spirit or something?
  • ( @nikiduke )
    Doesn't seem like it, compare to yourself he got nothing, but this strange feeling in his soul
  • @WritingWyvern ; Alright. She doesn't say anything and lets him lead her to wherever they're going
  • ( @nikiduke )
    She is lead to the lower level along the wall, where she can see a large gate several feet high, this gate is a huge arch, let's say about 60 feet tall. Walking inside she gets led through many hallways, bigger than homes and other builds, until she is lead into a massive room. there she sees many statues of all sort of people, from people from the Pheonix empire, but also a humanoid wolf person in robes that sticks out the most.

At the center of the room is a large rock, about 20feet tall, and a pillar with a latter right by it. All over the ground are tools and other craving equipment. Richard stops and yells out, "We're HERE!" and he holds both of Altra hands and looks her dead in the eye with a crazy glee, "You ready to be immortalized in stone, um hm, you."
  • @WritingWyvern ; "Well i agreed to pose for the money. So ill do that" *She says rather unenthused.* "Before we begin though. Id like to know what exactly we're doing here. It looks like sculpting but the way you frame your words is rather odd"
  • ( @nikiduke )
    (Well... I'm not totally sure the process of any art, but there is another reason for the weirdness of how he will do it, but how did I frame that made it weird?)
    "Okay, climb that latter and give me your best posing, and don't worry about time. Once your up there, I'll do most of the work."
    So what is Altra doing for a pose?
  • @WritingWyvern ; (She can sense he's a weird dude. So she's trying to pry some info. That's all)
    Altra just shrugs and climbs up. She poses by turning to the side and leaning her upper body forward. She turns her head to look at the man and poses in a sorta cutesy way. "Is this fine?"
  • ( @nikiduke )
    With a big smile, "Perfect." He grabs his tools and starts the sculptor, he used a latter to climb to the top and he starts going at the rock. Altra stood there for a few minutes before she hears a crumble. She sees her head in the rock, a perfect likeness to her. Now Altra is very smart, this is going way to fast. how does she react?
  • @WritingWyvern ; Seeing as Altra already knows some freaky stuff is going on with this man. And that she isn't supposed to move for this. She isn't all that shocked that something odd is going on. Plus she needs the money. So she's not gonna try to potentially anger him
  • ( @nikiduke )
    As Richard continues to go at the rock, finishing the shoulders and chest area. Altra starts feeling weird and sort of sick, but not the normal kind of sick. Her body sort of freezes in place a bit and her mind feels drained. She might have not thought anything of it until her powers kicked in. The power to sense spirits opens up a bit, showing what is happening. She sees a dark red and black tendril coming from the statue and going into Altra. It is also going into Richard, but he doesn't seem any different.