Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

UForums: The Knights Who Say Yis (Canceled)

179111213

Comments

  • edited July 16
    @Murlin22 (Yes, you may. :) )

    Relmar first breathes fire into the sky, then uses Blood Ritual, and blood shoots into the fire, creating a weird, hot blood cloud in the air. Then, he pulls out a powerful shadow ice, which morphs and absorbs the hot blood cloud into itself, and then crashes down. The end result is a beautiful dark red and purple Ice Statue. The entire camp is impressed with Relmar's magical prowess. (Anyone in particular you want this statue to resemble?)

    @Loreteck Barney remains asleep in his tent.
  • @Murlin22 (Got it.) The Deep red, almost purple statue of Joseph Brink, Relmar's master, has the entire camps attention.

    "Yis!" Alexai says, clapping.
    (This was a wonderful magic show! And that statue is amazing!)

    "Yes, it very good!" 'Nastasia says.
    (Yes, it's a very good statue, Clown.)
  • @Murlin22 @friskyBrisky
    "Very pretty, well done!"
    Lucy says with a smile.
  • @friskyBrisky @Jj_TeRroR_jJ
    He gives a little bow and drinks another hush puppy and tries to speak but yeah hush puppy stops him.
  • @Murlin22 @friskyBrisky
    *Clair claps at this get show of showmen ship
  • edited July 17
    @Pufflemore
    he gives his wide smile to you
  • @Murlin22
    how creepy is this smile?
  • @Pufflemore
    its his regular smile but it is pretty creepy because of his sharp teeth
  • @Murlin22
    *she slowly starts to cuddle her robo rat abit more after the smile
  • edited July 18
    @Murlin22 @Jj_TeRroR_jJ @Pufflemore @Gushy48 @Toruk @Loreteck ;

    Alexai laughs at Claire's (@Pufflemore) fear of Relmar. Claire is too focused on her poor Robo Hat Rat to notice Alexai's laugh. Then he looks at his Magical Hourglass. "It late. Need to rest for tomorrow. Night watch," Alexai says.
    (Well troops, it appears that it is the resting hour. We need plenty of rest if we're going to finish our second day trek through this swamp. But we do need at least one of you to keep watch for the night, in case something hectic happens. Any volunteers?)

    The Woman Knight with the timid Hat Rat raises her hand. "Me," she says, much to her Hat Rats terror.
    (We will do it, sir!)
  • @friskyBrisky
    "I'll guess I'll volunteer since it's seems I won't be having any sleep at all, might as well do something proactive for once"
  • @friskyBrisky
    "I'm also willing to stay up for night watch. My design allows me to go extended periods of time without having to sleep, so I am less likely to suffer from less sleep."
  • @friskyBrisky
    ”mmmmfff mmmmfff mfffff” Relmar replies
  • @Loreteck @Jj_TeRroR_jJ ;

    "Very good!" Alexai says.
    (Yes, very good. Alright, everyone, except Zazzs, Lucy and Jeffineer, as well as their Hat Rats, will remain awake to guard the Camp. The Rest of us shall sleep until the 600th Hour.)

    With that, most of the Guards get into their tents, while Zazzs, Lucy, Jeffineer, Big Cheddar and Jeffineer's Hat Rat stay guard for the night. (Will Barney also be forced awake?)

    (@Pufflemore, @Toruk, @Murlin22, @Gushy48; I need all of you to give me 1 Roll please.)
  • edited July 19
    @friskyBrisky. ; (Sorry been a bit busy to talk a lot. But I live!)
  • @Toruk (That's okay. Personal life comes first. :) )
  • (@Jj_TeRroR_jJ, @Loreteck I just realized I worded my post weirdly. You two also have to roll.)


    The rest of the Knights (@Pufflemore, @Toruk, @Gushy48 and @Murlin22) head into their tents (which are actually much larger then they appear), while Zazzs (@Loreteck), Lucy (@Jj_TeRroR_jJ) and Jeffineer keep watch, along with Big Cheddar and Jeffineer's Hat Rat. Drew's large Skelephelk, and Blade's Horse Hat Rat, Blade, were forced to sleep outside.

    A few hours pass, and all remains calm. The swamp bugs and nocturnal birds keep the mood, as does the swampy smell.
  • @friskyBrisky
    Blade is sharpening blades in his sleep
  • @friskyBrisky @Loreteck ; 
    "Y'know, despite how dreadful this place gets sometimes, the natural sounds aren't something you'd normally hear in this region."
    Lucy says quietly.

    Also, the roll for me:
  • edited July 19
    @Jj_TeRroR_jJ Jeffineer hears this. "Yis," she replies.
    (Yes, it's actually not so bad here...)

    @Loreteck Jeffineer sits near Zazzs. "Yis?" She asks him.
    (So, Mister... Zits, is it? You say you're the King of Magic?)
  • @friskyBrisky @Jj_TeRroR_jJ ;

    "Incorrect I'm going to be king of magic and card games, the zazz is currently hopeing his skills more until perfection as of now fire is the only school I have a perfect control of, next would be light. But as you can see, that is currently on hiatus right now."
  • @friskyBrisky
    Relmar is going to try to force himself to go to sleep by putting his hand to his head and casting at random spell ( I don’t want a selection of 3 ) at his face
  • @Murlin22 Relmar tries to sleep with magic, but nothing materailizes, so he's just laying awake in the tent. His Hat Door Rat trembles in their Hat.

    @Loreteck @Jj_TeRroR_jJ "Oh," Jeffineer says.
    (I see. Well, good luck trying to master all the Magics of Realm. I've heard that takes most people all their lives to learn.)
  • @friskyBrisky @Loreteck ;
    "Noh, yes..."
    (I wouldn't exactly call it perfection right now, considering how you whiffed your Hydroflame against all those infected Hat Rats so much, but you still have better control over fire than most fire mages...)
  • edited July 20
    @Pufflemore (I was asked to roll for this.) (Alright, give me a minute to get a vision ready. :p )

    @Jj_TeRroR_jJ @Loreteck Jeffineer says "All have bad days."
    (We all have bad days, Lucy. We're on a very important mission for the Hat Rats of the whole kingdom; pointing out mistakes isn't going to help anyone.)

    Some minor rustlings in the near by trees startles Big Chedder, but no one thinks anything serious about it.
  • @friskyBrisky
    "...Yis, Return swamp yis..."
    (...You're right. I'm just not in the best mindset that I am back in this swamp. It was gruesome the first time we came into this swamp, and while we know where we are going this time, I don't expect any smooth sailing whatsoever...)
Sign In or Register to comment.