Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

UForums: The Knights Who Say Yis (Canceled)

Comments

• @friskyBrisky
    he pulls out his hatrat and puts it inside his shirt to make sure it’s safe and moves closer to the fire.
  • edited July 13
    @Gushy48 The Horse Hat Rat eats the Cheese. He calms down a little.

@Murlin22 The Cuddling is helping the Hat Door Rat a lot. It's helping keep the virus in check. It's not killing it, but it shouldn't get any worse so long as they get to the Moon well as soon as possible.

@Pufflemore @Loreteck @Jj_TeRroR_jJ @Toruk "Noh," Alexai says.
    (Now now, no need to get feisty, Zazzs. Claire is right; the rats were jumped. They weren't even aware of the threat until it hit them, so it's not any of our fault any Hat Rat, especially ol' Barney, got infected. I think we all need to take a breather and relax. The night is young, and even though it smells pretty bad out here, it still is a nice view. Lucy, why don't you play us a tune with your Afornian?)
  • @friskyBrisky @Loreteck ;
    Lucy nods, and plays a gentle tune on her Afornian.

"No-one had expected this plague to return is the thing. Even I had thought it was gone for good, where I helped bring back the cure the first time. They came out of nowhere, and most of the knights in the order haven't dealt with this plague since it has been absent since King Mazdak ruled. Now that we're in the swamp, the last thing we need to be doing is turning on each other. We had a larger squad than this the first time knights entered this swamp, and we lost some good men because of small rifts in knight relationships."
  • @friskyBrisky
    Alright, got anyone to talk to Blade?
  • @Jj_TeRroR_jJ Lucy plays a gentle tune on her Afornian; her singing is out of tune, she makes a lot of mistakes, and the lyrics were depressing. It doesn't really lift everyone's spirits, so much as keeps them rested in the swamp.

@Gushy48 (We've got the players, Alexai, Borst and 'Nastasia, Ashleigh and Gaary (The Hat Rat Pokemon Trainers who think your cool), and Katryn.)
  • @friskyBrisky ;
    She just sighs.
    "I'm usually better than that, but having to return here... doesn't exactly bring up happy memories for me... I wonder if those Gumiohs who guarded the Moonwell might recognize me from the first time... It has been very long, but Gumiohs do have powerful magic, perhaps they also use the Moonwell to extend their own lifespans..."
  • @friskyBrisky
    id like to try to get everyone’s attention by shooting a random spell ( from a selection of 3 ) into the air
  • anyone wanna talk to Blade?
  • @friskyBrisky
    Clair is just holding Robrick close to her not wanting to let go
  • @Jj_TeRroR_jJ "It fine," Alexai says with a sigh. Alexai then turns to his own Hat Rat, Kapharine.
    (It's fine, Lucy.)

@Gushy48 (Let's get Borst and 'Nastasia to talk to you.)
    "So," Borst asks. "Hat Rat Horse... How?"
    (So, Blade? Was it? How... Did you get a Horse Hat Rat?)

@Pufflemore (No RPing with anyone?)

@Murlin22 Relmar holds his Hat Doorrat close, and tries to get people's attentions by casting a Spell. He casts either custom card, custom card or custom card. (Which one will you cast?)
  • @friskyBrisky I’ll petal pathway
  • @friskyBrisky
    "Cheese."
    (Cheese.)

Blade holds up a bag of cheese.
    It's cheese.
  • @friskyBrisky
    She turns to Big Cheddar
    "How are you doing bud? Hopefully you're not too scared..."
  • @friskyBrisky
    unless talked to because she is abit scared about her robot hat rat...life...programming
  • edited July 14
    @Jj_TeRroR_jJ Big Cheddar is biting his finger nails and tips, clearly nervous about being in a spooky swamp in the middle of the night.

@Gushy48 "Cheese?" 'Nastasa asks, confused.

@Murlin22 (Where would you like to Petal Pathway to? Or, do you just want to make a blow of petals in some direction?)
  • @friskyBrisky
    "Aww, it'll be okay bud. I know it's not the nicest of places, but with everyone here, we'll be alright..."

She then gets out a small cheese curd, handing it to Cheddar.
    "Maybe a small snack will help calm your nerves..."
  • @friskyBrisky
    i want to shoot them in all directions like a tornado to get everyone’s attention
  • @friskyBrisky ;
    "Cheese."
    (Cheese.)

Blade gestures towards his bag. He's implying that Blade Rat loves cheese, and he tamed him by feeding him lots of cheese.
  • edited July 14
    @Gushy48 "See," 'Nastasia says. "Interesting."
    (I see, very interesting.)

@Jj_TeRroR_jJ Big Chedder eats it, but it doesn't help at all.

@Murlin22 Then Relmar casts Petalwalk around himself, releasing flower petals in a tornado like fashion. It gets most of the NPC's attention, including Alexai's. (Not sure if the Players want to acknowledge it or not; it was just a 7.)
  • @friskyBrisky
    ”I’d like to try to lighten the mood with a magic show”
  • @Murlin22 @friskyBrisky ;
    *Clair looks over at Relmar
  • @friskyBrisky
    "Things will get better bud, don't worry..."
    She says to him, before Relmar then makes the petals and catches her attention.
  • @Murlin22 "Magic show!" Alexai says with a smile. Kapharine squeaks in excitement.
    (A Magic show? What a wonderful idea! It could really liven the mood around here.)
  • @friskyBrisky
    Dose Clair fully understand what Alexia said?
  • @Pufflemore (You just heard Magic Show.)
  • @friskyBrisky
    *she look confused at Alexia abit just hearing him randomly said magic show
  • @friskyBrisky
    "Okay."
    (Okay, anything else? I got blades to polish.) 

Blade puts his cheese away, pulling out a blade from his pack. It's a broadsword, very typical.
  • @friskyBrisky @Pufflemore

”Okay watch and be amazed as the slightly inebriated Relmar preforms a stunning display of magic!!!” He casts 3 random spells each from a selection of 3 ( you can take away actions from the next combat if you wish ) 
  • (Sorry, yesterday I was super busy. Today I should be fine.)

@Murlin22 (Nah, that wouldn't be fair to you. Do you want to turn one of these into a Crit though?)
    Relmar puts on a little magic show, casting 3 Random Spells. He casts (custom card, custom card, custom card), (custom card, custom card, custom card) and (custom card, custom card and custom card).

(@Jj_TeRroR_jJ, @Toruk, @Gushy48, @Loreteck, @Pufflemore)
  • @friskyBrisky
    if I can. I’ll Flambé to breathe fire into the air, Summon a blood circle in mid air and then try to crit shadow ice it into a really nice ice sculpture