Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

UForums: The Knights Who Say Yis (Canceled)

Comments

• @friskyBrisky ;
    the one in front of the ink rat given Robrick is metal so I assume the rabies can not transfer to him 
  • @Pufflemore (Normally it wouldn't have, but on a 20...)

Claire's Magic Paw swipes at the Hat Rat in front of the Ink Blot Rat, killing it instantly. However, the other 2 Hat Rats still have their Spells activate, with 1 dealing 10 Damage to Claire, Drew (@Toruk), the Ink Blot Rat, the Robo Rat and the Skelephelk, and the other one shoots 5 Dark bolts at Claire for another 10 Damage. The Hat Rat that used Dissolve Magic dissolved their own Hat, killing them in the Process.

PLAYER'S TURN:

• @friskyBrisky
    do me and Robrick still have actions?
  • @Pufflemore Yes, you regained your actions.
  • @friskyBrisky
    *k Robrick will cast a random spell at the hat rat infront of him 
    and Clair will cast a random spell at the hat rat infront of the mini hat rat 
  • edited July 4
    @friskyBrisky
    Blade and Blade Rat will move closer to the Hat Rat in front of the mini Hat Rat.

Blade will use his Scriptures of Arcane to draw and cast a random Spell. (Doubling with his wand.) 
    (Oh, Blade will also cast Aikenboru to get a Spirit Orb. )

And Blade Rat will Regal Top Hat. 
  • @friskyBrisky ;
    While everything is going on, Lucy will run around to be able to see all of the Hat Rats, in particular trying to notice whatever is going on with the Hat Rats due to the reason for her original creation.

Are any of the Hat Rats still even alive, or did the others finish them off?
  • @friskyBrisky
    I’m casting some random spells using my and my rat’s actions.
  • @friskyBrisky (By the time I act, all of them will be dead. Also I think you turned our clown into a hat rat)
  • @friskyBrisky
    Same here so... I use my bonus action to identify what just attacked and infected thoese rats and where it came from.
  • @Toruk (Don't worry, you won't be lonely for long. Also, the Hat Rat is on top of the Clown right now. :p )

@Murlin22 Relmar and his Hat Doorrat both cast Spells at the same time through their Regal Top Hats. The Hat Doorrat is going to cast (custom card), while Relmar can cast either (custom card), (custom card) or (custom card).

@Gushy48 Blade, feeling empowered from earlier, rides towards Relmar to fight the random Hat Rat. He pulls out his Scroll and casts two (custom card) at the Rat, which deals 20 Damage. The Hat Rat Horse casts (custom card), which will deal 10 Damage.

Then Blade attempts to cast Aikenboru, to give himself a second Spirit Orb. Unfortunately, he already had one, and so this Action failed.

@Pufflemore Claire shoots (custom card) at the Hat Rat near Relmar, dealing 12 more Damage, and killing the Hat Rat. Robrick casts (custom card), which teleports himself 10 spaces away from where he is. (Any Direction you'd want him to go?)

@Jj_TeRroR_jJ Lucy runs around and finds one remaining Hat Rat still alive. She sees that the Hat Rat, where it was bitten, is bleeding rainbow blood.

@Loreteck Zazzs uses his Bonus Action to realize that a Random Hat Rat, who was infected with some weird disease, came crawling from inside one of the Barrack Buildings.

• @friskyBrisky
    Oh, there's still one alive?

Does the rainbow blood seem at all familiar to her, with her intended creation in mind? Does it resemble anything like the plague?

After a brief analysis, while it remains alive, she will then use Arcane Bolt against it, to try and kill it.
  • @Jj_TeRroR_jJ (Yes one is still alive, everyone wants to protect little Hat Rat a lot. :p )

Lucy knows for a fact this is the same plague that happened all those years ago. She's surprised to see it. With her creation instincts kicking in, she then casts Arcane Bolts at the Hat Rat to try to kill it. The Hat Rat takes 10 Damage, but is still alive.
  • @friskyBrisky
    With the instinct kicking in, she just goes full out, and casts it... at least 2 more times, I can't remember how many actions a turn I get.

and
  • @friskyBrisky
    are there any infected hat rats left?
  • @Pufflemore (Yes, the one near you. Also, your Robo Rat is teleporting somewhere within 10 spaces. Any place in particular?)

@Jj_TeRroR_jJ (By my Count, you have 3.)

Lucy then casts another Arcane Bolt at the Hat Rat, dealing another 10 Damage. She tries to cast it again, but it fails. The Hat Rat, in his anger, is going to retaliate with their Regal Top Hat, drawing a custom card. 3 Skeletons drop out of the Hat Rat's Hat and reanimate around him, preparing to fight for their master.
  • @friskyBrisky
    ill cast detect magic
  • @Murlin22 Relmar casts Detect Magic at the Hat Rat in front of him, which helps kill the Hat Rat some more. Relmar detects some serious Chaotic Arcane Magic within the Hat Rat, and through this, gains the custom card Spell.
  • @friskyBrisky
    oh great a way to use my horrifying teeth
  • @friskyBrisky
    ...can it be on my shoulder 
  • @Pufflemore (Sure. :p )

Robrick decides the best place to teleport is right onto Claire's shoulder, so he uses the flowers, leaves and vines to transport him right onto Claire's shoulder.
  • @friskyBrisky
    Her eyes are currently a harsh red, a slight programming glitch after the plague resurging after so long (purely visual.)

"Stop that rat! Don't let it touch any of the other Hatrats!"
    She yells, as she uses her limited ability, Hot Mix.

• @friskyBrisky
    do I have any more actions?
  • @Pufflemore (1 by my count.)

@Jj_TeRroR_jJ (Actually, you ran out of actions; my Limiteds aren't free, they need actions still. Sorry. I really need to finish and post the rules, even if it's just the text of them.)
  • @friskyBrisky
    Oh really? I forgot about that rule then. That's still fine, i'm not really losing anything from this.

I'll have Big Cheddar use his hat with one of his two actions though.
  • @friskyBrisky ;
    k casting a random spell at the hat rat then near me 
  • edited July 6
    @Jj_TeRroR_jJ Big Cheddar, realizing bad things are happening, draws custom card out of his Regal Top Hat, and casts it on the Plagued Hat Rat, setting him on fire.

@Pufflemore Claire attempts to use her last Action to draw a Random Spell out of her hat, but is unable to find one.

Alexia and his Hat Rat, seeing the Skeletons the Plagued Hat Rat Spawn, walk up to the Hat Rat and will both Basic Attack them. Alexia misses, but his Hat Rat, Kapharine, hits the Skeleton, dealing 5 Damage.

• @friskyBrisky
    I'll have Big Cheddar use his hat with his second (and final) action since he's at a safe distance right now.

Focus is heavily on the Hatrat, since Lucy's yelling shows that she has clear concern about beating the rat in particular.
  • @friskyBrisky
    Welp, two more Scriptures of Arcane for Blade's final two actions:   (at the group of Foes, obviously)

I have no idea where Blade Rat is since he's not on the map, but I'm assuming he's close to Blade. He'll use Regal Top Hat for his last action.