Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

Kobold Genitalia Thread: Race to the final page

Comments

• PEOPLE ARE STILL FUCKING HERE?!?!?!?!
  • @Kingedyou YES!!! WE WILL NEVER LEAVE, WE WILL NEVER STOP!!! WE MUST KNOW! WE MAY BE SILENCED, BUT WE WILL FIND THE ANSWER!!! 

lol yes, we are still here XD
  • edited July 12
  • So sad that this thead isn’t getting bumped.  :(
  • @kreeperkiller63 probably for the best tho
  • edited July 12
  • @Dorian ghostblade is definitely a she, its a girl.
  • edited July 12
  • Quintara ripped thier dick off, jeeze, its like you didn't even watch the last animation

• edited July 12
  • i have no words... other than these i'm typing
  • edited July 12
  • They already have it
  • They grow and extra branch, one that is more smooth.
  • hold on do bennus lay eggs or birth their young live normally.
  • Birds who are also people, who could harbor a guess.
    We know that the purge made them all sterile, but i cant recall if a method of birth was ever fully revealed
  • It's almost been a year since this post's been dead, there's been not many good leads, and the discussion has died down. No one really cares about kobold dick anymore, it's a meme long dead at this point. However, we're on page 65, and if this thread, this thread in particular, makes it to page 69, I will be able to die happy.

I will assist in this endeavor by throwing out this theory: 
    Kobolds eat rocks and gems and such, not just for their fur, but also to strengthen the shell of their eggs. I believe that it is said in Murder Bros that kobolds have litters, but what if, despite their mammalian traits, that litter was just a nest full of eggs.
    Also, hear me out, kobold kloaca.
  • LOL Kobold eggs are the best thing i have heard in a while :dank: 
  • Sure I’m down 
  • I stand firmly against this idea, but I can't deny the possibility. 
  • Think about it: Why would Philhipe have such a strong instinctual aptitude for snake murder? It's VERY common for snakes to go around eating eggs right out of nests, and as a kobold, he'd naturally have to defend his eggs from snakes
  • But would Kobold eggs be rocky? Might make eating them harder.
  • Blood snakes be wildin' 
  • That is the reason kobold claws are so deadly because they have to break out of their eggs as children.
  • edited July 12
  • edited July 2
    There are some mammalian creatures in real life that lay eggs, most notably the platypus. 
    Something interesting about the platypus, among many other abnormalities, is that some have a spur on thier hind limbs that is capable of secreting a painful inflammatory venom. A venom that, while it isn't exactly life-threatening to humans, would probably deal at least 15 base damage no matter the weapon the platypus was holding.
  • edited July 12
  • that or cracking open a race that lays rock like eggs
  • edited July 12
  • rock salt
    rock salt
    rock salt