Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

Cardith(open)

15556575961

Comments

  • @Loreteck kk imma head back to the guild to let them know about the temple. if u wanna rp it we can
  • @xxthatguy11xx
    Sure it's getting bit late now an it's heading into night as you enter you see that nice lady at the front desk."Oh hey your back, how was your first day out there."
  • @Loreteck "t was really fun, the wild zone is really an amazing place." I say with a big smile.
    "Honestly, I'd have stayed the night, but I thought I should probably let the guild know about a temple I discovered while I was out. It has a lot of gold inside, Ive disarmed all the traps but i think I'll need some help moving all the gold." He says kinda hinting he needs some help with moving all the gold.
  • @Loreteck
    He thinks to himself that he would want a light quest for today. He could take a bigger mission on another day, as he starts looking for a somewhat easier hunting job on the board
  • @xxthatguy11xx
    "Wait,wait,wait you actually found a temple and soloed it by yourself all alone and disarmed all the traps...well holy light markel that's amazing! For a first timer I didn't expect this kind of progress. I'll organize a crew to help carry the gold out and I'm telling the guild leader about this he might want to see with you, You should get some sleep man you must be exhausted."
    @Phendrix
    You see a small job that you think you can take on for the day, basically it's some pest control for a farmer up north, apparently he has a groundbold problem that he needs someone with a strong arm to take care of.There's also one about hunting deer for the butcher as they are running low on venison as of now.
  • @Loreteck He smiles at her and says "thanks." not fully realizing the fact of how big a deal what he did was.
    I'll then walk off back to my room, change my bandages on the wound and rest up for the night.

  • @xxthatguy11xx
    Alrighty then roll for drrrrreeeeeams.
  • @Jj_TeRroR_jJ  ;@Firelie ;
    Booping you two cause you been sleeping on me for too long
    @Toruk ; @Lady_Kari ;
    Also booping you because I know you said your waiting for less busy time and that's now and been for a while so I would like to uh see some action over here.
  • @xxthatguy11xx
    Alright you get vivid images that you don't understand first you see temple, is it the temple you just been into...no it's not, it's weirdly crafted, then you realize almost everything about this temple is just derelict to you, then your vision slowly moves back, and back and, back as you have a slow pan of the temple in front of you and it surroundings, that being a city as strange as this. you begin to hear scrapping sounds irritating your hears, the snapping of nails as this something is desperately clawing at wherever your hearing. the a snap audible and visual as you see a whirlpool and heavy storm, a ship with a casket that slowly opens up and then, darkness with a voice to finish this dream "You my friend will be my     wildcard" after that you have a peaceful sleep.
  • @Loreteck immediately after waking up, i think to myself about what was up with that dream abd decide to write it down in my journal. For now though its best not to worry.
    With that I'll get dressed and head to The front desk (i assume the guild has some place for adventures to stay. If so where is that?)
  • @xxthatguy11xx
    That's like in a small clearing left of town where a rural urban area is with beach house strung about that you take refuge in it's very quaint house with three rooms a living room and kitchen combined then there's the bathroom which has a shower and toilet, last would be your bed room which as a bed,closet and window looking outside. the house itself is pretty fresh mostly because it's newly furnished for those who join he guild and are living here.But anyways you head outside and enter the guild as the front desk lady waves "Oh hey good morning the guild master is ready to see you now, he's upstairs. second floor, just head all the way to left end towards the end of the hallway and that will be where is office is" 
  • @Loreteck ;
    idk what to do. Guess run out wuickly and fire off sn arrow 
  • @Loreteck "great, thanks, uh... I'm sorry, now that I think about it, I dont believe I caught your name." I say a bit embarrassed
  • @xxthatguy11xx
    "Oh my name is glacies It's nice to meet you ruben"
  • @Loreteck "Nice to keet you too Glacies, thanks again." And with that I'll head to the guild masters office.
  • @xxthatguy11xx
    Alright you head towards the office and enter inside you see a porc man with great long mustache well oiled and curled that covers most of his lower face wearing a tan explores cap and over coat, wearing large rounded glasses ontop of his wrinkled snout.
    The man greets you"oh Yes Hello there khmhm you must be the new adventure, Rubens your name right, am I correct my boy?"
  • @Loreteck I nod "Yes, thats right. Its nice to meet you sir. May I ask your name?"
  • @xxthatguy11xx
    "The name sir kuffurf belmont the second, but you call me sir bell for now" he stretch's his hand to try to shake yours.
  • @Loreteck ok, back, can you catch me up on all that I missed in the past 3 or so pages. Sorry I've been super buisy with work and every time Im at home my family wants me to do stuff, IDK what they have against free time.
  • @Knifu_Waifu
    Basically after the fight the pale in girl who is played by Jj shoes still Don't know yet agreed to "ignore" your crimes if she keeps the amulet which she appreantly has now, she also tried to knock out O'maley before you were all interrupted by ecplostion outside followed by screaming as you all look at side to see that the city is under siege. You all made temp alliance for now so that you all can get by, though with some caviotes of course O'maley doing this so that he can get to his brother and make sure he is safe, you for wanting to we if madum is safe. Right now no one has left the building yet and went outside get the more details of what's going on yet.
  • @Loreteck Sorry should have responded, I'll just play off of what happens next

  • @Loreteck ;
    you missed me
  • @Firelie ;
    Okay you shot randomly down the hall way
    @knifu_Waifu @Jj_TeRroR_jJ ;
    The assains shot an arrow down the hallway for some reason.
  • @Loreteck ;
    what? No. I was trying to shoot the guys. I was running out in the street and firing at them
  • @Firelie
    You still haven't left the mansion yet and there's like football field of front lawn between you and the invaders. You Don't even know who's fighting.
  • @Loreteck "its a pleasure sir Bel." I say happily
  • (got my phone from camp finally T-T will officially get to keep it fri.)
  • @Loreteck ;
    you made it seem like i can see them :/. Whatever. Ill just run over then
  • @xxthatguy11xx
    "Why yes pleasures all mine" he takes Sat in his large chair freaks as he sit on it "so  from what I heard and what I found, you single handedly took down a temple by yourself correct?"
    @Firelie @Jj_TeRroR_jJ @Knifu_Waifu ;
    Alright the Assassin runs ahead of group as acting as a scout but once she reaches the gate she's greeted with large plumes of fire and smoke hitting her face and obscuring her view.
Sign In or Register to comment.