Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

Fire Emblem short dingus adventure (Xii: 6/6)

123457»

Comments

• Player Phase Results
    The girl rears her horse and gets ready. "I am Lyn, of the Lorca Tribe."
    Oliver uses the same strategy he's been using against all the horse riders: setting his lance and charging at full speed. It absolutely annihilates Lyn on the first strike, no more effort required. It seems a little overkill for Seras to launch a huge fireball at this point.
    "Father... Mother..."
    Poppy brings down her staff on the enemy Paladin, decimating him with a spiral of light before he can even his their sword. There's a huge black spot on the ground where they once were. -114!!!
    Helane quickly rushes the opposing Mage Knight and takes care of her in two fell swoops. Of course, she doesn't take any hits.
    Everyone else moves forward and gets prepared for what happens next.
    Reinhardt sets his next strategy in motion.
    The enemy Strategist twirls her wand around, firing a bunch of arcane needles towards Nellis, but he tilts his head back and dodges all of them in slow motion.
    The Ranger gets ready to fire a volley of arrows towards Nellis. His first arrow manages to strike the wyvern square in the chest. -29!
    The second arrow flies towards Nellis and it looks like it's going to hit, but at the last moment he parries it away with his axe. Looks like he got lucky this time, but will luck be enough to challenge Reinhardt himself?
    Reinhardt didn't expect Nellis to survive this one. Keep up the pressure.
    Oliver, Seras, and Bruce probably don't need to do anything this turn. Probably...

Tips & Formulas

All stats and weapons are laid out in these tabs so you don't have to open up anything else to figure out your skills and combat statistics. There are only a few things you need to worry about when facing up against a foe:
    Doubling: If you have 4 more Speed than the enemy, you double attack them. Heavy weapons reduce your Speed so take that into account and choose your target wisely.
    Hit Chance = Your Weapon's Hit - Enemy's Evade
    Damage = Your Weapon's Dmg - Enemy Def/Res and Terrain, depending on what you are using
    Crit Chance = Your Weapon's Crit - Enemy's Lck
    Weapon Triangle: Swords best Axes, Axes best Spears, and Spears best Swords. Whoever has the advantage gains 1 Dmg and 15 Hit, while the one with disadvantage loses 1 Dmg and 15 Evade. The Blarraven works like this against bows and daggers.
    Then you just have to account for the Skills as well, and hopefully by the end of it you can kill the enemy before they beat you up.

@Jj_TeRroR_jJ ;
    You may be the physical tank of the group, but that doesn't mean the enemies will go for you if there are better targets in range.
    However, you are the only person who doesn't have any 1-2 range weapons whatsoever, and enemies do like to target people who can't attack back. Maybe that was your plan all along hmm?

@Pufflemore ;
    Make sure not to use Bolting when the enemies are close enough to attack you. But that probably won't be a problem if you shoot them from across the river.
    On the other hand, you could always use Immolate and kill them immediately.

@Loreteck ;
    As the only flying unit, you can pretty much move wherever you want and ignore terrain. You just can't move through enemies, that's it. You also have the amazing Canto ability, which allows you to use up your remaining Mov after trading or using a support staff.
    You have lots of support tools, but remember there is a second battle so don't use them all up too soon. Virtus grants an ally the same effect as a Brave weapon, meaning they attack twice before the enemy gets to attack next. Cool, huh?

@Revoltman ;
    The only weapon you have with weight issues is Dire Thunder, which matters only if the enemy attacks you first. Otherwise, you have a pretty good chance of killing with it. You do have some other nice weapons that could be more useful sometimes, such as for accuracy.

@Mortem ;
    You double almost everyone, with the only exceptions being the Swordmasters if you use the Tempest Blade. It is also pretty much impossible for axe users to hit you, but everyone else still has a chance and if they land any attack it will hurt for sure! Take advantage of terrain whenever you can.

@knguy ;
    Looks like you're just carrying 5 axes. I guess that could come in handy.

Dinguses

Link to the Players page, if you need it! You can check on your weapon durability and storage.
    The entire team's stats are currently increased by 1 (not visible), and health is increased by 7. This bonus decreases by 1 per turn.
    Lv20, 44/64 Hp, 32 Str, 21 Skl, 20 Spd, 15 Lck, 23 Def, 7 Res, 32 Mov
    55 Evade (Plain)
    Elbow Room: +3 Dmg while standing on Grass/Road.
    Armorslayer: Ignores Def above 11.
    Quick Riposte: When Hp>80%, attack twice when attacked.
    43 Dmg, 124 Hit, 10 Crit, Effective (65 Dmg) against Cavalry
    52 Dmg, 139 Hit, 15 Crit, +5 Res
    51 Dmg, 139 Hit, 10 Crit
    Can use remaining Move after attacking.
    Hp+60, 3/3
    Lv20, 51/51 Hp, 12/35 SM, 24 Skl, 21 Spd, 17 Lck, 10 Def, 17 Res, 28 Mov
    59 Evade (Plain)
    Hex: -15 Evade on adjacent enemies.
    Moonbow: Ignores Def/Res above 14.
    Warding Blow: Res +4 when initiating combat.
    55 Dmg, 146 Hit, 17 Crit, -4 Spd, +5 Lck
    27 Dmg, 156 Hit, 8/15. "You have breathed your last!"
    This weapon automatically performs Astra, attacking for half damage five times.
    49 Dmg, 126 Hit, 12 Crit, -11 Spd, Rn 4-9
    49 Dmg, 131 Hit, 12 Crit, +2 Spd, -4 Def/Res
    Hp+60, 2/3
    Lv20, 54/54 Hp, 13/26 SM, 25 Skl, 30 Spd, 18 Lck, 13 Def, 19 Res, 28 Mov
    78 Evade
    Renewal: Restore 4 Hp at the start of Player Phase.
    Defensive Stance: Spd/Def +3 if enemy initiates combat.
    43 Dmg, 159 Hit, 17 Crit, -2 Spd, +1 Skl/Def/Res
    25/19 Dmg, 139 Hit, 17 Crit, -1 Spd, +5 Lck
    37 Dmg, 134 Hit, 17 Crit, -2 Spd, Good vs Bows
    5/5 Makes a single adjacent ally Brave for 1 turn
    Brave allows an affected ally to always Double Attack.
    10/11 Hp+42, Rn 1-9
    Lv20, 51/51 Hp, 16/35 SM, 24 Skl, 21 Spd, 13 Lck, 12 Def, 17 Res, 28 Mov
    55 Evade (Plain)
    45 Dmg, 140 Hit, 22 Crit, Atk/Spd/Def/Res+1 per adj ally
    46 Dmg, 130 Hit, 22 Crit, -3 Spd, Double Attack
    48 Dmg, 135 Hit, 12 Crit, Absorb 50% of damage dealt
    32 Dmg, 135 Hit, 12 Crit
    Hp+60, 3/3
    Lv20, 57/57 Hp, 21 Str, 28 Skl, 34+3 Spd, 21 Lck, 8 Def, 11 Res, 28 Mov
    105 Evade (Plain)
    Pursuit: Attack Speed +2.
    Desperation: If HP<70%, Follow-up attacks are made immediately.
    45 Dmg, 167 Hit, 34 Crit, -3 Spd, +5 Str
    34 Dmg, 157 Hit, 54 Crit
    35 Dmg, 132 Hit, 34 Crit, -7 Spd, Rn 1-2
    Increases Hit by 10%.
    Increases Spd by 3.
    Lv20, 18/64 Hp, 26 Str, 21 Skl, 23 Spd, 21 Lck, 19 Def, 9 Res
    67 Evade
    Charge: Moving 6 spaces away from your starting spot grants Atk/Spd +2.
    Trample: Dmg +2 against Infantry.
    Skysweeper: Atk/Def +2 against Flying units..
    42 Dmg, 142 Hit, 20 Crit, -1 Spd, Can teleport next to allies
    40 Dmg, 142 Hit, 20 Crit, -1 Spd, Rn 1-2
    46 Dmg, 147 Hit, 20 Crit, +2 Spd
    36 Dmg, 142 Hit, 20 Crit, Eff (56 Dmg) vs Cavalry
    42 Dmg, 137 Hit, 20 Crit, -4 Spd, +3 Res

Need to switch out some gear? Head over to me!
    Siezen
    Reinhardt: Thunder's Fist
    Reinhardt will defend the fort with his life.
    50 Hp, 22/26 SM, 26 Skl, 20-3 Spd, 20 Lck, 15 Def, 25 Res, 0 Mov
    69 Evade (Fort: +Evade, -2 Dmg taken, +3 Hp/turn)
    Pavise: 39% to halve Dmg taken.
    Cheater: Always equips the best weapon based on the enemy's distance, Evade, Def/Res, etc.
    Death Blow: +4 Dmg when initiating combat.
    Vantage+: If Hp<70%, always attack first.
    ★37 Dmg, 137 Hit, 18 Crit, Spd -3, Double Attack
    ★36 Dmg, 132 Hit, 18 Crit, Spd -4, Double Attack
    Lv18, 33 Hp, 21 Mag, 22 Skl, 23 Spd, 9 Lck, 9 Def, 20 Res, 28 Mov
    55 Evade
    30 Dmg, 118 Hit, -2 Spd, Good against Daggers
    Hp+18, Heals the user and all allies up to 2 spaces away
    Lv18, 42 Hp, 20 Str, 28 Skl, 19-3 Spd, 9 Lck, 13 Def, 12 Res, 28 Mov
    41 Evade (Plain)
    Prescience: Hit/Eva +10 when initiating combat.
    Swift Strike: +3 Spd when initiating combat.
    30 Dmg, 130 Hit, -3 Spd, Double Attack
    29 Dmg, 135 Hit, -3 Spd, Double Attack
  • Yeaaaaah, our jobs are probably done.

Just in case though, I'll still be moving up to around H4 incase it goes awry.
  • I want to use Urvan and keep fighting for my friends. Let's see it in action when I fly to F6 and use it on this Strategist.
    hit (84%):
    crit: don't care lol
  • @Razgrey
    Going to fly over to D 4 and attck the ranger with my dastard.
    Hit: 
    Crit: 
  • Hit: 
    Crit: 
  • @Razgrey
    Actually I go to H 6 and attck the strategist with dastard.
  • edited June 15
    @Loreteck ;
    Sorry I already took her out. There's no way the strategist survived my attack.

I'm in real bad shape guys. One of y'all has got to take out that ranger or I'll get shot outta the sky.
  • @knguy
    No you did not you miscalculated there, should have used the wolf bale, so it's up the sword master to take him out.
  • @Loreteck ;
    Didn't miscalculate there. The extra bit of strength given from your staff should have me in exact damage.
    Also, Wolf Beil does not work on flying units.
  • @Razgrey
    i would like to just move up with everyone else 
  • With skills and buffs taken into account, @knguy does do exactly enough damage to kill the Strategist. I assume @Loreteck will stick with their Dastard attack on the Ranger then.

Everyone else but Oliver has a way to attack the Ranger, so I will just wait and see if Mortem has anything to say about it before we get a move on.
  • (Well, I think that's enough time spent waiting. Time to move forward.)
    Player Phase Results
    While the others continue advancing, Nellis quickly retaliates, using Urvan to quickly slice down the enemy Strategist and keep the sky under his control.
    Poppy decides to try her dagger again, making two quick slashes across the enemy Ranger's chest and weakening him. -13, -13.
    Helane comes in from the side and brings down the ranger with her signature weapon, as per usual. That takes care of the generic units.

Now it's time to see what Reinhardt is made of.

"It was a mistake for you to challenge Friege. Allow me to show you why."
    Thunder strikes the ground all around Poppy, and that's when she notices Reinhardt is in range to attack her. Perhaps he was just demonstrating his might?
    Poppy returns the favor, but she's going to need a lot more than a dagger to stop this mage general. -3, -3.
    Let's see how long Reinhardt lasts.

Tips & Formulas

All stats and weapons are laid out in these tabs so you don't have to open up anything else to figure out your skills and combat statistics. There are only a few things you need to worry about when facing up against a foe:
    Doubling: If you have 4 more Speed than the enemy, you double attack them. Heavy weapons reduce your Speed so take that into account and choose your target wisely.
    Hit Chance = Your Weapon's Hit - Enemy's Evade
    Damage = Your Weapon's Dmg - Enemy Def/Res and Terrain, depending on what you are using
    Crit Chance = Your Weapon's Crit - Enemy's Lck
    Weapon Triangle: Swords best Axes, Axes best Spears, and Spears best Swords. Whoever has the advantage gains 1 Dmg and 15 Hit, while the one with disadvantage loses 1 Dmg and 15 Evade. The Blarraven works like this against bows and daggers.
    Then you just have to account for the Skills as well, and hopefully by the end of it you can kill the enemy before they beat you up.

@Jj_TeRroR_jJ ;
    You may be the physical tank of the group, but that doesn't mean the enemies will go for you if there are better targets in range.
    However, you are the only person who doesn't have any 1-2 range weapons whatsoever, and enemies do like to target people who can't attack back. Maybe that was your plan all along hmm?

@Pufflemore ;
    Make sure not to use Bolting when the enemies are close enough to attack you. But that probably won't be a problem if you shoot them from across the river.
    On the other hand, you could always use Immolate and kill them immediately.

@Loreteck ;
    As the only flying unit, you can pretty much move wherever you want and ignore terrain. You just can't move through enemies, that's it. You also have the amazing Canto ability, which allows you to use up your remaining Mov after trading or using a support staff.
    You have lots of support tools, but remember there is a second battle so don't use them all up too soon. Virtus grants an ally the same effect as a Brave weapon, meaning they attack twice before the enemy gets to attack next. Cool, huh?

@Revoltman ;
    The only weapon you have with weight issues is Dire Thunder, which matters only if the enemy attacks you first. Otherwise, you have a pretty good chance of killing with it. You do have some other nice weapons that could be more useful sometimes, such as for accuracy.

@Mortem ;
    You double almost everyone, with the only exceptions being the Swordmasters if you use the Tempest Blade. It is also pretty much impossible for axe users to hit you, but everyone else still has a chance and if they land any attack it will hurt for sure! Take advantage of terrain whenever you can.

@knguy ;
    Looks like you're just carrying 5 axes. I guess that could come in handy.

Dinguses

Link to the Players page, if you need it! You can check on your weapon durability and storage.
    Lv20, 44/63 Hp, 32 Str, 21 Skl, 20 Spd, 15 Lck, 23 Def, 7 Res, 32 Mov
    55 Evade (Plain)
    Elbow Room: +3 Dmg while standing on Grass/Road.
    Armorslayer: Ignores Def above 11.
    Quick Riposte: When Hp>80%, attack twice when attacked.
    43 Dmg, 124 Hit, 10 Crit, Effective (65 Dmg) against Cavalry
    52 Dmg, 139 Hit, 15 Crit, +5 Res
    51 Dmg, 139 Hit, 10 Crit
    Can use remaining Move after attacking.
    Hp+60, 3/3
    Lv20, 50/50 Hp, 12/35 SM, 24 Skl, 21 Spd, 17 Lck, 10 Def, 17 Res, 28 Mov
    59 Evade (Plain)
    55 Dmg, 146 Hit, 17 Crit, -4 Spd, +5 Lck
    27 Dmg, 156 Hit, 8/15. "You have breathed your last!"
    This weapon automatically performs Astra, attacking for half damage five times.
    49 Dmg, 126 Hit, 12 Crit, -11 Spd, Rn 4-9
    49 Dmg, 131 Hit, 12 Crit, +2 Spd, -4 Def/Res
    Hp+60, 2/3
    Lv20, 53/53 Hp, 13/26 SM, 25 Skl, 30 Spd, 18 Lck, 13 Def, 19 Res, 28 Mov
    78 Evade
    25/19 Dmg, 139 Hit, 17 Crit, -1 Spd, +5 Lck
    43 Dmg, 159 Hit, 17 Crit, -2 Spd, +1 Skl/Def/Res
    37 Dmg, 134 Hit, 17 Crit, -2 Spd, Good vs Bows
    5/5 Makes a single adjacent ally Brave for 1 turn
    Brave allows an affected ally to always Double Attack.
    10/11 Hp+42, Rn 1-9
    Lv20, 50/50 Hp, 16/35 SM, 24 Skl, 21 Spd, 13 Lck, 12 Def, 17 Res, 28 Mov
    55 Evade (Plain)
    45 Dmg, 140 Hit, 22 Crit, Atk/Spd/Def/Res+1 per adj ally
    46 Dmg, 130 Hit, 22 Crit, -3 Spd, Double Attack
    48 Dmg, 135 Hit, 12 Crit, Absorb 50% of damage dealt
    32 Dmg, 135 Hit, 12 Crit
    Hp+60, 3/3
    Lv20, 56/56 Hp, 21 Str, 28 Skl, 34+3 Spd, 21 Lck, 8 Def, 11 Res, 28 Mov
    105 Evade (Plain)
    Pursuit: Attack Speed +2.
    Desperation: If HP<70%, Follow-up attacks are made immediately.
    45 Dmg, 167 Hit, 34 Crit, -3 Spd, +5 Str
    34 Dmg, 157 Hit, 54 Crit
    35 Dmg, 132 Hit, 34 Crit, -7 Spd, Rn 1-2
    Increases Hit by 10%.
    Increases Spd by 3.
    Lv20, 18/63 Hp, 26 Str, 21 Skl, 23 Spd, 21 Lck, 19 Def, 9 Res
    67 Evade
    Charge: Moving 6 spaces away from your starting spot grants Atk/Spd +2.
    Trample: Dmg +2 against Infantry.
    Skysweeper: Atk/Def +2 against Flying units..
    42 Dmg, 137 Hit, 20 Crit, -4 Spd, +3 Res
    42 Dmg, 142 Hit, 20 Crit, -1 Spd, Can teleport next to allies
    40 Dmg, 142 Hit, 20 Crit, -1 Spd, Rn 1-2
    46 Dmg, 147 Hit, 20 Crit, +2 Spd
    36 Dmg, 142 Hit, 20 Crit, Eff (56 Dmg) vs Cavalry

Need to switch out some gear? Head over to me!
    Siezen
    Reinhardt: Thunder's Fist
    Magic is everything!
    44/50 Hp, 22/26 SM, 26 Skl, 20-3 Spd, 20 Lck, 15 Def, 25 Res, 0 Mov
    69 Evade (Fort: +Evade, -2 Dmg taken, +3 Hp/turn)
    Pavise: 39% to halve Dmg taken.
    Cheater: Always equips the best weapon based on the enemy's distance, Evade, Def/Res, etc.
    Death Blow: +4 Dmg when initiating combat.
    Vantage+: If Hp<70%, always attack first.
    ★37 Dmg, 137 Hit, 18 Crit, Spd -3, Double Attack
    ★36 Dmg, 132 Hit, 18 Crit, Spd -4, Double Attack
  • edited June 18
    I mean... Reinhardt is on a horse.

Big Heroes on Horses are Oliver's specialty with the Horsebreaker, so unless someone else wants the glory first or Pavise triggers, the lance will be lowered and Oliver will blitz him, moving into D3.

Hit:
    Crit: - Probably doesn't matter unless I hit and Pavise triggers for him.

Oh, I think I just missed him!

I'll just move back to E2 if that's the case then. I know that I get a big boost from both Reinhardt using a sword and being on a horse (as tomes are 2-range and wouldn't be pulled out), but even then I think i'm just shy of the killing blow. 
  • edited June 18
    @Jj_TeRroR_jJ ;
    Reinhardt will not use a Sword against a Lance user. He uses whichever weapon grants him the most damage and hit possible against the enemy.
    With that being said, Dire Thunder is set up to do a shocking (and very lethal) amount of damage if it hits so you should probably decide whether or not you still would've gone through with the action knowing this.

And also, magic was changed to be how it actually is in the FE with 1-2 range, which is why Pufflemore was able to pull off that killing spree earlier.
  • @Razgrey
    ...Oh right, I forgot about that. For some reason, my mind translated it to Tomes being solely 2 range, and that it was the gems which were 1-2, rather than all magic as a whole having the 1-2 range. Hmm. Unfortunate.

Yeah, scrap that for now, someone else better take the lead here. I can always stand back prepared with Waterwheel in that case should we not get enough damage on him to finish the fight.
  • edited June 18
    Hmm maybe I should attack now. Mortem could use that sword and basically get an instant win, but it would be cooler if I dodge both of Reinhardt's attacks and manage to defeat him due to sheer luck.
    Besides, it will be extremely difficult for Jj and I to get anything done if his health gets low enough for Vantage to take effect.

ok but wait for me first, imma move to B3
    Sawshark dmg: 31 hit: 88 crit: 0
  • @Razgrey
    i am using Immolate on him if possible 
  • You're doing pretty good so far, even if you made to make a few sacrifices to do so.
    Reinhardt's Pavise skill went off for both attacks however, so this fight isn't over until someone else comes and lands the finishing blow on Reinhardt. Who will it be?
  • @Razgrey
    Guess I'll go to 3 B and stab him with my knife
    Hit: 
    Crit:
  • Hit:
    Crit:
  • edited June 19
    I'll go in for the attack as well with sky star

Hit 1:
    Hit 2:

Crit 1:
    Crit 2: :roll: :roll: