Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

Fire Emblem short dingus adventure (Xii: 6/6)

Comments

• @Razgrey
    Is it an S-Tier?

If it's an A-Tier, i'm more than ready to grab it for my own use if it comes to it, but if it is an S, it depend on if any of the Sword Users are going to want it.
  • edited June 10
    10K and attack the mage knight with the Sky star

Attack 1:

Attack 2:

Crit 1:

Crit 2: :roll: :roll:
  • @Jj_TeRroR_jJ
    It doesn't have a tier. Any sword user can equip it.
  • @Razgrey
    Huh. Well, unless any of the other sword users want it (aka anyone except Lore and kn), i'll take it in replacement of my Brave Sword.

From there, i'll just move to L10 and wait there for now, as i'm not in range of anymore foes right now.
  • @Razgrey
    Whelp this is going fast...I'm just going to sunrise and buff and fully heal everyone and end my turn.
  • edited June 12
    Put me on O14, I'm gonna take out Ike with my tomahawk and we can all get ready for the incoming attack. Also I'll replace the Devil Axe with Urvan.
    Attack:
    Critical:
  • @Razgrey ;
    if possible I want to move as close to Roy as possible and join in attacking him 
  • edited June 12
    @Pufflemore
    The boy Roy's been destroyed.
    Your only options right now are the Assassin with 100 evade, or you could get in range of Lucina's mages, or just waiting for them to come to you. (The assassin's status is at the bottom of Page 5, and the nearby Mage Knight is dead.)
  • @Razgrey ;
    *she starts to head to the mages I shall beat up one of the heroes!
  • Player Phase Results
    Helane sprints up to the Mage Knight and starts taking care of business. Unfortunately, her first swing just barely misses. She easily dodges the incoming magic and tries again, this time with a brutal spinning strike that stops the enemy in their tracks. -93!!!
    Nellis winds up for a stunning tomahawk throw. It soars into the air and knocks the wind out of Ike for good! -63!!!
    The vanguard finally drops to one knee. "You're stronger than I expected."
    Looks like it's time to make good use of Ike's axe, Urvan. Who knows when it'll be handy?
    Poppy raises her Sunrise staff and it begins to glow with an almost blinding light, revitalizing everyone and making them even stronger than before. After a few seconds, the glow fades and the staff is replaced with something... different. The Sunset.
    Oliver and Bruce position themselves to prepare for the incoming attack, while Seras goes for a slightly more aggressive approach.

The Assassin is determined to get a kill, and he decides to target Poppy again. No luck this time.
    Poppy raises her staff, and this time a pillar of light shines onto the assassin before eradicating him with two blasts from the night sky. Damn, that's impressive.
    Lucina's group gets ready to attack, and the Bishop moves up to aim for Seras, but he's not so lucky today.
    Seras grabs her brand new Immolate tome and turns the Bishop into cooked chicken. How unfortunate for him!
    Next up is the Sage... but he's carrying a horse-killing tome and when it hits Seras, it really hurts. -28.
    Looks like the Dinguses are having fried Sage tonight.
    The Falcoknight knows she can't hit Helane, so she also tries to go for Seras expecting a killing blow. Unfortunately, that was a miss too.
    After dealing with the falcoknight, Seras puts the finishing touches on her three-course BBQ. Arvis would be proud.
    Also maybe Siezen should try going for someone else next time.
    Hope will never die. Probably. Good luck, Lucina.
    Oh, and don't forget about Lyn and the people in front of her. If you let them all get the attack on you at once, it's good night for you!

Current Progress (there's nothing in here yet)
    I told you there was nothing in here. C'mon man.

Tips & Formulas

All stats and weapons are laid out in these tabs so you don't have to open up anything else to figure out your skills and combat statistics. There are only a few things you need to worry about when facing up against a foe:
    Doubling: If you have 4 more Speed than the enemy, you double attack them. Heavy weapons reduce your Speed so take that into account and choose your target wisely.
    Hit Chance = Your Weapon's Hit - Enemy's Evade
    Damage = Your Weapon's Dmg - Enemy Def/Res and Terrain, depending on what you are using
    Crit Chance = Your Weapon's Crit - Enemy's Lck
    Weapon Triangle: Swords best Axes, Axes best Spears, and Spears best Swords. Whoever has the advantage gains 1 Dmg and 15 Hit, while the one with disadvantage loses 1 Dmg and 15 Evade. The Blarraven works like this against bows and daggers.
    Then you just have to account for the Skills as well, and hopefully by the end of it you can kill the enemy before they beat you up.

@Jj_TeRroR_jJ ;
    You may be the physical tank of the group, but that doesn't mean the enemies will go for you if there are better targets in range.
    However, you are the only person who doesn't have any 1-2 range weapons whatsoever, and enemies do like to target people who can't attack back. Maybe that was your plan all along hmm?

@Pufflemore ;
    Make sure not to use Bolting when the enemies are close enough to attack you. But that probably won't be a problem if you shoot them from across the river.
    On the other hand, you could always use Immolate and kill them immediately.

@Loreteck ;
    You sound like you wanted to take out Roy quickly, but you grabbed Pulse. I wonder if you wanted to grab Purge instead. Hmm...
    As the only flying unit, you can pretty much move wherever you want and ignore terrain. You just can't move through enemies, that's it. You also have the amazing Canto ability, which allows you to use up your remaining Mov after trading or using a support staff.
    You have lots of support tools, but remember there is a second battle so don't use them all up too soon. Virtus grants an ally the same effect as a Brave weapon, meaning they attack twice before the enemy gets to attack next. Cool, huh?

@Revoltman ;
    The only weapon you have with weight issues is Dire Thunder, which matters only if the enemy attacks you first. Otherwise, you have a pretty good chance of killing with it. You do have some other nice weapons that could be more useful sometimes, such as for accuracy.

@Mortem ;
    You double almost everyone, with the only exceptions being the Swordmasters if you use the Tempest Blade. It is also pretty much impossible for axe users to hit you, but everyone else still has a chance and if they land any attack it will hurt for sure! Take advantage of terrain whenever you can.

@knguy ;
    Looks like you're just carrying 5 axes. I guess that could come in handy.

Dinguses

Link to the Players page, if you need it! You can check on your weapon durability and storage.
    The entire team's stats are currently increased by 3 (not visible), and health is increased by 9. This bonus decreases by 1 per turn.
    Lv20, 66/66 Hp, 32 Str, 21 Skl, 20 Spd, 15 Lck, 23 Def, 7 Res, 32 Mov
    55 Evade (Plain)
    Elbow Room: +3 Dmg while standing on Grass/Road.
    Armorslayer: Ignores Def above 11.
    Quick Riposte: When Hp>80%, attack twice when attacked.
    51 Dmg, 139 Hit, 10 Crit
    43 Dmg, 124 Hit, 10 Crit, Effective (65 Dmg) against Cavalry
    52 Dmg, 139 Hit, 15 Crit, +5 Res
    Can use remaining Move after attacking.
    Hp+60, 3/3
    Lv20, 25/53 Hp, 12/35 SM, 24 Skl, 21 Spd, 17 Lck, 10 Def, 17 Res, 28 Mov
    59 Evade (Plain)
    Hex: -15 Evade on adjacent enemies.
    Moonbow: Ignores Def/Res above 14.
    Warding Blow: Res +4 when initiating combat.
    55 Dmg, 146 Hit, 17 Crit, -4 Spd, +5 Lck
    27 Dmg, 156 Hit, 8/15. "You have breathed your last!"
    This weapon automatically performs Astra, attacking for half damage five times.
    49 Dmg, 126 Hit, 12 Crit, -11 Spd, Rn 4-9
    49 Dmg, 131 Hit, 12 Crit, +2 Spd, -4 Def/Res
    Hp+60, 2/3
    Lv20, 56/56 Hp, 13/26 SM, 25 Skl, 30 Spd, 18 Lck, 13 Def, 19 Res, 28 Mov
    78 Evade
    Renewal: Restore 4 Hp at the start of Player Phase.
    Defensive Stance: Spd/Def +3 if enemy initiates combat.
    43 Dmg, 159 Hit, 17 Crit, -2 Spd, +1 Skl/Def/Res
    25/19 Dmg, 139 Hit, 17 Crit, -1 Spd, +5 Lck
    37 Dmg, 134 Hit, 17 Crit, -2 Spd, Good vs Bows
    5/5 Makes a single adjacent ally Brave for 1 turn
    Brave allows an affected ally to always Double Attack.
    11/11 Hp+42, Rn 1-9
    Lv20, 53/53 Hp, 16/35 SM, 24 Skl, 21 Spd, 13 Lck, 12 Def, 17 Res, 28 Mov
    55 Evade (Plain)
    45 Dmg, 140 Hit, 22 Crit, Atk/Spd/Def/Res+1 per adj ally
    46 Dmg, 130 Hit, 22 Crit, -3 Spd, Double Attack
    48 Dmg, 135 Hit, 12 Crit, Absorb 50% of damage dealt
    32 Dmg, 135 Hit, 12 Crit
    Hp+60, 3/3
    Lv20, 59/59 Hp, 21 Str, 28 Skl, 34+3 Spd, 21 Lck, 8 Def, 11 Res, 28 Mov
    105 Evade (Plain)
    Pursuit: Attack Speed +2.
    Desperation: If HP<70%, Follow-up attacks are made immediately.
    45 Dmg, 167 Hit, 34 Crit, -3 Spd, +5 Str
    34 Dmg, 157 Hit, 54 Crit
    35 Dmg, 132 Hit, 34 Crit, -7 Spd, Rn 1-2
    Increases Hit by 10%.
    Increases Spd by 3.
    Lv20, 66/66 Hp, 26 Str, 21 Skl, 23 Spd, 21 Lck, 19 Def, 9 Res
    67 Evade
    Charge: Moving 6 spaces away from your starting spot grants Atk/Spd +2.
    Trample: Dmg +2 against Infantry.
    Skysweeper: Atk/Def +2 against Flying units..
    40 Dmg, 142 Hit, 20 Crit, -1 Spd, Rn 1-2
    46 Dmg, 147 Hit, 20 Crit, +2 Spd
    36 Dmg, 142 Hit, 20 Crit, Eff (56 Dmg) vs Cavalry
    42 Dmg, 142 Hit, 20 Crit, -1 Spd, Can teleport next to allies
    42 Dmg, 137 Hit, 20 Crit, -4 Spd, +3 Res

Need to switch out some gear? Head over to me!
    Siezen
    Lucina & Lyn (attacking)
    Did I mention hope will never die?
    Lyn will advance after you defeat Lucina. You don't want to get within shooting range.
    55 Hp, 24 Str, 26 Skl, 27 Spd, 13 Lck, 17 Def, 13 Res, 24 Mov
    67 Evade (Plain)
    Luna: 39% to ignore half of the enemy's Def.
    Sturdy Blow+: Str/Def +3 if unit initiates combat.
    ★37 Dmg, 133 Hit, 23 Crit, +3 Str to adjacent Allies
    47 Hp, 24 Str, 28 Skl, 28+3 Spd, 10 Lck, 10 Def, 14 Res, 28 Mov
    87 Evade (Fort: +Evade, -2 Dmg taken, +3 Hp/turn)
    Draconic Aura: 42% chance to increase Dmg by 12.
    Sacae's Blessing: Sword, Lance, and Axe units cannot counter.
    Swift Sparrow: Str/Spd +3 if unit initiates combat.
    39 Dmg, 146 Hit, 19 Crit, +3 Spd
    Secondary Forces (attacking)
    And they're coming. Good luck!
    Lv18, 33 Hp, 24 Mag, 22 Skl, 22 Spd, 9 Lck, 9 Def, 23+4 Res, 24 Mov
    51 Evade (Plain)
    Renewal: Heal 3 Hp at the start of Siezen Phase.
    Live to Serve: Unit is healed for 50% of Staff healing.
    31 Dmg, 128 Hit, +4 Res
    Hp+33, Rn 1-9
    Lv17, 45 Hp, 23 Str, 21 Skl, 20 Spd, 8 Lck, 12 Def, 9 Res, 24 Mov
    48 Evade (Plain)
    Patience: Dmg +3 & Hit/Eva +10 if enemy initiates combat.
    Wind Boost: If unit has 3 more HP than enemy, grants Spd/Skl +3.
    Desperation: If HP<70%, follow-up attacks are made immediately.
    34 Dmg, 126 Hit, 20 Crit, +3 Spd when Attacked
    32 Dmg, 121 Hit, 20 Crit, +2 Def
    Reinhardt: Thunder's Fist
    Reinhardt will defend the fort with his life.
    Also, you can try to reach him across the river if you're not on a horse! Just be wary of the people guarding him.

50 Hp, 22/26 SM, 26 Skl, 20-3 Spd, 20 Lck, 15 Def, 25 Res, 0 Mov
    69 Evade (Fort: +Evade, -2 Dmg taken, +3 Hp/turn)
    Pavise: (Sklx1.5)% to halve Dmg taken.
    Cheater: Always equips the best weapon based on the enemy's distance, Evade, Def/Res, etc.
    Death Blow: +4 Dmg when initiating combat.
    Vantage+: If Hp<70%, always attack first.
    ★37 Dmg, 137 Hit, 18 Crit, Spd -3, Double Attack
    ★36 Dmg, 132 Hit, 18 Crit, Spd -4, Double Attack
    Lv18, 33 Hp, 21 Mag, 22 Skl, 23 Spd, 9 Lck, 9 Def, 20 Res, 28 Mov
    55 Evade
    30 Dmg, 118 Hit, -2 Spd, Good against Daggers
    Hp+18, Heals the user and all allies up to 2 spaces away
    Lv18, 47 Hp, 25 Str, 17 Skl, 18 Spd, 6 Lck, 19 Def, 7 Res, 32 Mov
    42 Evade (Plain)
    37 Mt, 117 Hit, Rn 1-2
    37 Mt, 107 Hit, Rn 1-2

Lv18, 36 Hp, 27 Mag, 21 Skl, 18-1 Spd, 6 Lck, 12 Def, 15 Res, 28 Mov
    40 Evade (Plain)
    Hex: -15 Evade to adjacent enemies.
    Moonbow: Ignore Res/Def over 14.
    37 Dmg, 130 Hit, -1 Spd
    Lv18, 42 Hp, 20 Str, 28 Skl, 19-3 Spd, 9 Lck, 13 Def, 12 Res, 28 Mov
    41 Evade (Plain)
    Prescience: Hit/Eva +10 when initiating combat.
    Swift Strike: +3 Spd when initiating combat.
    30 Dmg, 130 Hit, -3 Spd, Double Attack
    29 Dmg, 135 Hit, -3 Spd, Double Attack
  • Would it be possible to prepare an action for me to do in the case that someone does a Ranged Attack against Lucina?

I don't quite have enough to defeat Lucina on my own, so i'd require someone else to deal some damage first before I can safely do anything about her. If Lucina can be defeated, whether with or without me, then I already have my full turn planned.
  • edited June 12
    @Razgrey
    i would like to heal
  • @Pufflemore
    Consider your actions carefully, as if you're going to stand right on the bridge, you will be blocking any chance for melee fighters on one side to even get in range.
  • I'm gonna fly over to O8 and drop a Tomahawk on Lucina's head. I dealt 31 damage and I don't need to roll because it's impossible to miss someone named Lucina.

@Pufflemore
    Yeah I think you should just let Loreteck heal you instead. Easy for him to do since he can move after healing.
  • @Jj_TeRroR_jJ
    good point...changing my response 
  • with KN going and hitting Lucina, I would like to try and finish her off using Waterwheel.

Hit:
    Crit:

If Lucina gets hit and dies, I will then move to N7 to prompt attacks in my direction rather than at my allies, remaining just outside the cusp of Lyn's range.
    If it misses, I will instead move back to my starting position so others may still attack.

The bell is useful.
  • @Razgrey
    I use my pulse to heal Sears then I move to 7 c.
  • The attack by @Jj_TeRroR_jJ definitely missed, and Lucina fought back without any problems. Those two jabs won't leave much of a mark though.

That means there should be two more people around to deal with Lucina, since anyone without a horse will try crossing the river instead.

@Pufflemore can do it since Loreteck decided to save you the effort of using a potion, and you don't have to roll if you stand next to Lucina and use Immolate.
    Or you can let Revoltman's character Bruce take care of Lucina instead, and move past her. Then the turn is pretty much set.
  • @Razgrey ;
    turning Lucina into a grilled dish then
  • (I decided I'll have Revoltman and Mortem's actions go off, because one of them isn't around at the moment and their decisions are fairly obvious here. The next turn or two may go quicker if most people can't do anything other than move towards Reinhardt.)
    Player Phase Results

Lucina raises her lance in preparation for the attack. "The future can be changed."
    Nellis tosses a tomahawk at Lucina, and she isn't too happy about it. But that's what happens when you try to defend a bridge from six people. -31.
    Oliver tries to have a go at her, but his attack goes wide.
    Lucina sends two quick jabs back his way, and they hurt pretty bad. Too bad she didn't get to use her skills though. -11, -11.
    After getting healed by Poppy, Seras rides over to Lucina and uses her tome to fire her up from the inside out.
    "Must I... fall here?"
    Looks like she dropped a nice lance, too! It'll have to go in the transporter for now.
    Bruce and Helane prepare themselves for the charge.
    The moment Lyn witnesses Lucina's defeat, she yells "The enemy!" and rides forward.
    The Bishop launches a missile of light from his scepter, hitting Nellis right in the face. -19.
    Nellis quickly recovers and whips a tomahawk at the bishop, dropping him without any issues.
    The Hero tries to be cool and perform a front flip swing attack, but he doesn't look very heroic when he misses.
    Seras doesn't waste any time adding that hero to the pile of burning enemies. Maybe he should have surrendered.

Reinhardt doesn't intend to be the one attacking first. Hmm, why is that?
    It's time to make your final march towards the remaining enemies.
    All you have to do now is deal with Lyn, and Reinhardt's forces will be the only ones standing between you and success.

Tips & Formulas

All stats and weapons are laid out in these tabs so you don't have to open up anything else to figure out your skills and combat statistics. There are only a few things you need to worry about when facing up against a foe:
    Doubling: If you have 4 more Speed than the enemy, you double attack them. Heavy weapons reduce your Speed so take that into account and choose your target wisely.
    Hit Chance = Your Weapon's Hit - Enemy's Evade
    Damage = Your Weapon's Dmg - Enemy Def/Res and Terrain, depending on what you are using
    Crit Chance = Your Weapon's Crit - Enemy's Lck
    Weapon Triangle: Swords best Axes, Axes best Spears, and Spears best Swords. Whoever has the advantage gains 1 Dmg and 15 Hit, while the one with disadvantage loses 1 Dmg and 15 Evade. The Blarraven works like this against bows and daggers.
    Then you just have to account for the Skills as well, and hopefully by the end of it you can kill the enemy before they beat you up.

@Jj_TeRroR_jJ ;
    You may be the physical tank of the group, but that doesn't mean the enemies will go for you if there are better targets in range.
    However, you are the only person who doesn't have any 1-2 range weapons whatsoever, and enemies do like to target people who can't attack back. Maybe that was your plan all along hmm?

@Pufflemore ;
    Make sure not to use Bolting when the enemies are close enough to attack you. But that probably won't be a problem if you shoot them from across the river.
    On the other hand, you could always use Immolate and kill them immediately.

@Loreteck ;
    You sound like you wanted to take out Roy quickly, but you grabbed Pulse. I wonder if you wanted to grab Purge instead. Hmm...
    As the only flying unit, you can pretty much move wherever you want and ignore terrain. You just can't move through enemies, that's it. You also have the amazing Canto ability, which allows you to use up your remaining Mov after trading or using a support staff.
    You have lots of support tools, but remember there is a second battle so don't use them all up too soon. Virtus grants an ally the same effect as a Brave weapon, meaning they attack twice before the enemy gets to attack next. Cool, huh?

@Revoltman ;
    The only weapon you have with weight issues is Dire Thunder, which matters only if the enemy attacks you first. Otherwise, you have a pretty good chance of killing with it. You do have some other nice weapons that could be more useful sometimes, such as for accuracy.

@Mortem ;
    You double almost everyone, with the only exceptions being the Swordmasters if you use the Tempest Blade. It is also pretty much impossible for axe users to hit you, but everyone else still has a chance and if they land any attack it will hurt for sure! Take advantage of terrain whenever you can.

@knguy ;
    Looks like you're just carrying 5 axes. I guess that could come in handy.

Dinguses

Link to the Players page, if you need it! You can check on your weapon durability and storage.
    The entire team's stats are currently increased by 2 (not visible), and health is increased by 8. This bonus decreases by 1 per turn.
    Lv20, 44/65 Hp, 32 Str, 21 Skl, 20 Spd, 15 Lck, 23 Def, 7 Res, 32 Mov
    55 Evade (Plain)
    52 Dmg, 139 Hit, 15 Crit, +5 Res
    51 Dmg, 139 Hit, 10 Crit
    43 Dmg, 124 Hit, 10 Crit, Effective (65 Dmg) against Cavalry
    Can use remaining Move after attacking.
    Hp+60, 3/3
    Lv20, 52/52 Hp, 12/35 SM, 24 Skl, 21 Spd, 17 Lck, 10 Def, 17 Res, 28 Mov
    59 Evade (Plain)
    55 Dmg, 146 Hit, 17 Crit, -4 Spd, +5 Lck
    27 Dmg, 156 Hit, 8/15. "You have breathed your last!"
    This weapon automatically performs Astra, attacking for half damage five times.
    49 Dmg, 126 Hit, 12 Crit, -11 Spd, Rn 4-9
    49 Dmg, 131 Hit, 12 Crit, +2 Spd, -4 Def/Res
    Hp+60, 2/3
    Lv20, 55/55 Hp, 13/26 SM, 25 Skl, 30 Spd, 18 Lck, 13 Def, 19 Res, 28 Mov
    78 Evade
    43 Dmg, 159 Hit, 17 Crit, -2 Spd, +1 Skl/Def/Res
    25/19 Dmg, 139 Hit, 17 Crit, -1 Spd, +5 Lck
    37 Dmg, 134 Hit, 17 Crit, -2 Spd, Good vs Bows
    5/5 Makes a single adjacent ally Brave for 1 turn
    Brave allows an affected ally to always Double Attack.
    10/11 Hp+42, Rn 1-9
    Lv20, 52/52 Hp, 16/35 SM, 24 Skl, 21 Spd, 13 Lck, 12 Def, 17 Res, 28 Mov
    55 Evade (Plain)
    45 Dmg, 140 Hit, 22 Crit, Atk/Spd/Def/Res+1 per adj ally
    46 Dmg, 130 Hit, 22 Crit, -3 Spd, Double Attack
    48 Dmg, 135 Hit, 12 Crit, Absorb 50% of damage dealt
    32 Dmg, 135 Hit, 12 Crit
    Hp+60, 3/3
    Lv20, 58/58 Hp, 21 Str, 28 Skl, 34+3 Spd, 21 Lck, 8 Def, 11 Res, 28 Mov
    105 Evade (Plain)
    Pursuit: Attack Speed +2.
    Desperation: If HP<70%, Follow-up attacks are made immediately.
    45 Dmg, 167 Hit, 34 Crit, -3 Spd, +5 Str
    34 Dmg, 157 Hit, 54 Crit
    35 Dmg, 132 Hit, 34 Crit, -7 Spd, Rn 1-2
    Increases Hit by 10%.
    Increases Spd by 3.
    Lv20, 47/65 Hp, 26 Str, 21 Skl, 23 Spd, 21 Lck, 19 Def, 9 Res
    67 Evade
    Charge: Moving 6 spaces away from your starting spot grants Atk/Spd +2.
    Trample: Dmg +2 against Infantry.
    Skysweeper: Atk/Def +2 against Flying units..
    40 Dmg, 142 Hit, 20 Crit, -1 Spd, Rn 1-2
    46 Dmg, 147 Hit, 20 Crit, +2 Spd
    36 Dmg, 142 Hit, 20 Crit, Eff (56 Dmg) vs Cavalry
    42 Dmg, 142 Hit, 20 Crit, -1 Spd, Can teleport next to allies
    42 Dmg, 137 Hit, 20 Crit, -4 Spd, +3 Res

Need to switch out some gear? Head over to me!
    Siezen
    Lyn: Brave Lady
    Well now she's gotten herself into melee range.
    47 Hp, 24 Str, 28 Skl, 28+3 Spd, 10 Lck, 10 Def, 14 Res, 28 Mov
    87 Evade (Fort: +Evade, -2 Dmg taken, +3 Hp/turn)
    Draconic Aura: 42% chance to increase Dmg by 12.
    Sacae's Blessing: Sword, Lance, and Axe units cannot counter.
    Swift Sparrow: Str/Spd +3 if unit initiates combat.
    39 Dmg, 146 Hit, 19 Crit, +3 Spd
    Reinhardt: Thunder's Fist
    Reinhardt will defend the fort with his life.
    Unlike the other officers, Reinhardt has a reputation for being a skilled commander and he might perform some decent strategies, such as choosing not to attack Poppy last turn.
    50 Hp, 22/26 SM, 26 Skl, 20-3 Spd, 20 Lck, 15 Def, 25 Res, 0 Mov
    69 Evade (Fort: +Evade, -2 Dmg taken, +3 Hp/turn)
    Pavise: 39% to halve Dmg taken.
    Cheater: Always equips the best weapon based on the enemy's distance, Evade, Def/Res, etc.
    Death Blow: +4 Dmg when initiating combat.
    Vantage+: If Hp<70%, always attack first.
    ★37 Dmg, 137 Hit, 18 Crit, Spd -3, Double Attack
    ★36 Dmg, 132 Hit, 18 Crit, Spd -4, Double Attack
    Lv18, 33 Hp, 21 Mag, 22 Skl, 23 Spd, 9 Lck, 9 Def, 20 Res, 28 Mov
    55 Evade
    30 Dmg, 118 Hit, -2 Spd, Good against Daggers
    Hp+18, Heals the user and all allies up to 2 spaces away
    Lv18, 47 Hp, 25 Str, 17 Skl, 18 Spd, 6 Lck, 19 Def, 7 Res, 32 Mov
    42 Evade (Plain)
    Quick Riposte: When Hp>80%, attack twice when attacked. (This activates the same turn they are brought below the Hp threshold unless it's their phase.)
    37 Mt, 117 Hit, Rn 1-2
    37 Mt, 107 Hit, Rn 1-2
    Lv18, 36 Hp, 27 Mag, 21 Skl, 18-1 Spd, 6 Lck, 12 Def, 15 Res, 28 Mov
    40 Evade (Plain)
    Hex: -15 Evade to adjacent enemies.
    Moonbow: Ignore Res/Def over 14.
    37 Dmg, 130 Hit, -1 Spd
    Lv18, 42 Hp, 20 Str, 28 Skl, 19-3 Spd, 9 Lck, 13 Def, 12 Res, 28 Mov
    41 Evade (Plain)
    Prescience: Hit/Eva +10 when initiating combat.
    Swift Strike: +3 Spd when initiating combat.
    30 Dmg, 130 Hit, -3 Spd, Double Attack
    Remember, bows are effective against flying units. You probably don't want to get close if you're Poppy or Nellis, or this will hit very hard.
    29 Dmg, 135 Hit, -3 Spd, Double Attack
  • @Razgrey
    Lyn really has.

I will be using my Horsebreaker to one-shot her, moving to O5 to make my attack.

Hit:

I won't bother to roll for crit since it doesn't matter.
    (Okay I lie, i'm curious to see if I would've. )
  • @Razgrey ;
    to lyn and have her become a grilled dish to is it bad I feel bad for the FE peeps right now

• Hey guys I have a cool teleporting axe.
    Wonder if that will work well whatever @Loreteck plans on doing?
  • @Razgrey
    I going to fly to D 6 and hit that lance horsemen with my sun set
    Hit: 
    Crit: 
  • Hit:
    Crit:
  • I'll probably teleport to E6 (next to Loreteck) expecting Mortem to do something in advance.

This situation looks pretty bleak, because the Strategist can get an attack off and the Ranger can shoot twice for effective damage, and only two of those attacks need to hit to KO one of us. Since I have less evade and can't switch to a weapon with 1-2 range, they will probably target me. But it's probably better to take a hit for an ally than do nothing at all.
  • What do people suggest Helane do?
  • @Mortem ;
    Cross the river and beat the shit out of that Mage Knight, no rolls required.

Turns out giving a Swordmaster with really high evasion and hit rates even more evasion and hit turns them into an absolute Mary Sue.
  • Very well!

Helane goes in for the kill on the mage knight
  • Epic.
    Now I'm gonna put a filler post here so the next turn will show up at the top of the page.