Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

Fire Emblem short dingus adventure (Xii: 6/6)

Comments

• @Razgrey
    I go to 11 H and end my turn.
  • There are two enemies of the primary forces that are still alive: the Cataphract on L17 (who will probably be dead by the next attack) and the Sniper on M12. Raijinto is strong, but... damnit the might, man.
    The Sniper on M12 has 7 HP remaining.
    The Cataphract on L17 has 12 HP remaining. A light breeze should finish them off.
  • Hmm, there are two enemies still alive. The Sniper will hurt me pretty bad, but that Cataphract has a crit chance.

I'm willing to get shot, so hopefully someone finishes off that lower cataphract and makes sure he doesn't get to kill any of us.
  • Alright, just waiting on @Revoltman before we get started on the next turn my dudes.
  • (Wait I need to role don't I?)
  • @Mortem (Nah you don't need to roll cause there's no way you could miss that guy, and there's no way they could hit you. Same for knguy, so don't worry until you run into someone who has more evade.)
  • (Okay)
  • I’ll go to L 12 and attack the sniper I guess and use gronnowl
    hit:
    crit
  • Hit:
    Crit

• edited June 9
    (Revoltman stood a bit too far away, so i'll move him closer.)
    Player Phase Results
    For Helane, the outcome was obvious. She didn't have to do anything besides lay out the Cataphract with two quick swings from her sword.
    Seras unsheathes Raijinto and yells "You have breathed your last!" before bringing the pain onto the other Cataphract. Five slices! -7, -7, -7, -7, -7.
    The enemy tries to lunge back at her, but it's a clean miss.
    Nellis heads over to axe the lady Sniper a question. She slaps him in the face (-5), so he tries again. This time, she doesn't answer.
    Oliver brings his sword to the charge next, but he's out of practice this time. Only one slash makes its mark, and he gets punched (-1) in return. -37.
    Bruce provides some backup from behind, using Gronnowl to destroy the cataphract with a conjured flock of owls. That oughta do it!

The Cataphract is the last member of his unit. He vows to do as much damage as possible before being taken down, so he spins his spear and charges at Seras. She is barely able to stay on her horse, but that one hurt! -22.
    Angery, Seras screams "You have breathed your last!" once more and unleashes her fury on her enemy... with only 2 strikes this time. -7, -7.
    The enemy's primary unit has been obliterated!
    Meanwhile, Poppy flies to the castle's northern wall in order to figure out what Roy is doing... and she starts to hear voices. Sounds like... chanting?
    "Roy's our boy! Roy's our boy!"
    "ROY'S OUR BOY!"
    Suddenly, the wall in front of Poppy explodes, revealing Roy and his squad of soldiers who are ready to assault the castle. This isn't going to be good!
    Roy and his boys have arrived to kick your ass.

Current Progress

Oliver moved to F9 and defeated Roy with a single blow from his Horseslayer.
    Poppy moved to H9 and used her Dastard, dealing 8 damage to the Mage Knight twice.
    Both their counterattacks miss. They have 24 HP remaining.
    Nellis moved to S17 and used his Tomahawk, defeating the Sentinel with two attacks.
    Seras restored his Hp with an Elixir use and moved up.
    Bruce annihilates the Sentinel with a critical hit! Now only Ike remains down there.
    Helane...? (can reach the Mage Knight on I8 or perform riskier moves)

Ike's units will advance this turn, attacking the nearest or most vulnerable targets.

Tips & Formulas

All stats and weapons are laid out in these tabs so you don't have to open up anything else to figure out your skills and combat statistics. There are only a few things you need to worry about when facing up against a foe:
    Doubling: If you have 4 more Speed than the enemy, you double attack them. Heavy weapons reduce your Speed so take that into account and choose your target wisely.
    Hit Chance = Your Weapon's Hit - Enemy's Evade
    Damage = Your Weapon's Dmg - Enemy Def/Res and Terrain, depending on what you are using
    Crit Chance = Your Weapon's Crit - Enemy's Lck
    Weapon Triangle: Swords best Axes, Axes best Spears, and Spears best Swords. Whoever has the advantage gains 1 Dmg and 15 Hit, while the one with disadvantage loses 1 Dmg and 15 Evade. The Blarraven works like this against bows and daggers.
    Then you just have to account for the Skills as well, and hopefully by the end of it you can kill the enemy before they beat you up.

@Jj_TeRroR_jJ ;
    You may be the physical tank of the group, but that doesn't mean the enemies will go for you if there are better targets in range.
    However, you are the only person who doesn't have any 1-2 range weapons whatsoever, and enemies do like to target people who can't attack back. Maybe that was your plan all along hmm?

@Pufflemore ;
    The only weapon you have with weight issues is Dire Thunder, which matters only if the enemy attacks you first. Otherwise, you have a pretty good chance of killing with it. You do have some other nice weapons that could be more useful sometimes, such as for accuracy.

@Loreteck ;
    You sound like you wanted to take out Roy quickly, but you grabbed Pulse. I wonder if you wanted to grab Purge instead. Hmm...
    As the only flying unit, you can pretty much move wherever you want and ignore terrain. You just can't move through enemies, that's it. You also have the amazing Canto ability, which allows you to use up your remaining Mov after trading or using a support staff.
    You have lots of support tools, but remember there is a second battle so don't use them all up too soon. Virtus grants an ally the same effect as a Brave weapon, meaning they attack twice before the enemy gets to attack next. Cool, huh?

@Revoltman ;
    The only weapon you have with weight issues is Dire Thunder, which matters only if the enemy attacks you first. Otherwise, you have a pretty good chance of killing with it. You do have some other nice weapons that could be more useful sometimes, such as for accuracy.

@Mortem ;
    You double almost everyone, with the only exceptions being the Swordmasters if you use the Tempest Blade. It is also pretty much impossible for axe users to hit you, but everyone else still has a chance and if they land any attack it will hurt for sure! Take advantage of terrain whenever you can.

@knguy ;
    Oh I see. You decided to grab the Devil Axe. I sure hope luck is on your side this fight!

Dinguses

Link to the Players page, if you need it! You can check on your weapon durability and storage.
    Lv20, 56/57 Hp, 32 Str, 21 Skl, 20 Spd, 15 Lck, 23 Def, 7 Res, 32 Mov
    55 Evade (Plain)
    Elbow Room: +3 Dmg while standing on Grass/Road.
    Armorslayer: Ignores Def above 11.
    Quick Riposte: When Hp>80%, attack twice when attacked.
    44 Dmg, 124 Hit, 10 Crit, Double Attack
    52 Dmg, 139 Hit, 15 Crit, +5 Res
    43 Dmg, 124 Hit, 10 Crit, Effective (65 Dmg) against Cavalry
    Can use remaining Move after attacking.
    Hp+60, 3/3
    Lv20, 22/44 Hp, 12/35 SM, 24 Skl, 21 Spd, 17 Lck, 10 Def, 17 Res, 28 Mov
    79 Evade (Forest: +Evade, -1 Dmg taken)
    Hex: -15 Evade on adjacent enemies.
    Moonbow: Ignores Def/Res above 14.
    Warding Blow: Res +4 when initiating combat.
    27 Dmg, 156 Hit, 8/15. "You have breathed your last!"
    This weapon automatically performs Astra, attacking for half damage five times.
    55 Dmg, 146 Hit, 17 Crit, -4 Spd, +5 Lck
    49 Dmg, 126 Hit, 12 Crit, -11 Spd, Rn 4-9
    49 Dmg, 131 Hit, 12 Crit, +2 Spd, -4 Def/Res
    Hp+60, 3/3
    Lv20, 47/47 Hp, 13/26 SM, 25 Skl, 30 Spd, 18 Lck, 13 Def, 19 Res, 28 Mov
    78 Evade
    Renewal: Restore 4 Hp at the start of Player Phase.
    Defensive Stance: Spd/Def +3 if enemy initiates combat.
    37 Dmg, 134 Hit, 17 Crit, -2 Spd, Good vs Bows
    25/19 Dmg, 139 Hit, 17 Crit, -1 Spd, +5 Lck
    Affects whole team: Hp+80, Max Hp+10, A/S/D/R+4.
    Boosted stats are reduced by 1 each turn.
    5/5 Makes a single adjacent ally Brave for 1 turn
    Brave allows an affected ally to always Double Attack.
    11/11 Hp+42, Rn 1-9
    Lv20, 44/44 Hp, 16/35 SM, 24 Skl, 21 Spd, 13 Lck, 12 Def, 17 Res, 28 Mov
    55 Evade (Plain)
    45 Dmg, 140 Hit, 22 Crit, Atk/Spd/Def/Res+1 per adj ally
    46 Dmg, 130 Hit, 22 Crit, -3 Spd, Double Attack
    48 Dmg, 135 Hit, 12 Crit, Absorb 50% of damage dealt
    32 Dmg, 135 Hit, 12 Crit
    Hp+60, 3/3
    Lv20, 50/50 Hp, 21 Str, 28 Skl, 34+3 Spd, 21 Lck, 8 Def, 11 Res, 28 Mov
    105 Evade (Plain)
    Pursuit: Attack Speed +2.
    Desperation: If HP<70%, Follow-up attacks are made immediately.
    45 Dmg, 167 Hit, 34 Crit, -3 Spd, +5 Str
    34 Dmg, 157 Hit, 54 Crit
    35 Dmg, 132 Hit, 34 Crit, -7 Spd, Rn 1-2
    Increases Hit by 10%.
    Increases Spd by 3.
    Lv20, 52/57 Hp, 26 Str, 21 Skl, 23 Spd, 21 Lck, 19 Def, 9 Res
    67 Evade
    Charge: Moving 6 spaces away from your starting spot grants Atk/Spd +2.
    Trample: Dmg +2 against Infantry.
    Skysweeper: Atk/Def +2 against Flying units..
    46 Dmg, 147 Hit, 20 Crit, -3 Spd, +5 Spd
    40 Dmg, 142 Hit, 20 Crit, -1 Spd, Rn 1-2
    36 Dmg, 142 Hit, 20 Crit, Eff (56 Dmg) vs Cavalry
    42 Dmg, 142 Hit, 20 Crit, -1 Spd, Can teleport next to allies
    48 Dmg, 122 Hit, 25 Crit, -5 Spd, May or may not backfire

Need to switch out some gear? Head over to me!
    Siezen
    Roy: Brave Lion (attacking)
    They're charging! Watch out!
    52 Hp, 25+3 Str, 24 Skl, 22 Spd, 15 Lck, 14 Def, 11 Res, 28 Mov
    59 Evade (Plain)
    Astra: 20% chance to attack five times in a row for half damage.
    Steady Blow: Spd/Def +3 when initiating combat.
    Desperation: When Hp<70%, follow-up attacks occur immediately.
    ★47 Dmg, 135 Hit, 17 Crit, +3 Str
    Lv16, 34 Hp, 21 Str, 19 Skl, 26-2 Spd, 12 Lck, 11 Def, 11 Res, 26 Mov
    80 Evade (Plain)
    Gentle Push: Can move through enemy units.
    Quick Job: Hit/Eva +20 and Crit +10 on the first three turns.
    23/22 Dmg, 139 Hit, 44 Crit, -2 Spd, Double Attack
    [B8]Lv16, 40 Hp, 19/13 SM, 19 Skl, 18 Spd, 7 Lck, 13 Def, 10 Res, 28 Mov
    43 Evade (Plain)
    Patience: Dmg +3 & Hit/Eva +10 if enemy initiates combat.
    Moonbow: Ignore Res/Def over 14.
    32 Dmg, 121 Hit
    24 Dmg, 116 Hit, 50% Lifesteal
    [I8]Lv16, 35 Hp, 25 Mag, 20 Skl, 18 Spd, 6 Lck, 11 Def, 14 Res, 28 Mov
    42 Evade (Plain)
    Hex: -15 Evade to adjacent enemies.
    26 Dmg, 113 Hit, Double Attack
    Ike: Brave Mercenary (nearby)
    These units will advance after the nearest bridge is reached or Roy is defeated.
    50 Hp, 28 Str, 21 Skl, 19 Spd, 15 Lck, 22 Def, 10+3 Res, 24 Mov
    68 Evade (Fort: +Evade, -2 Dmg taken, +3 Hp/round)
    Aether: 10% chance to attack twice, with the first attack restoring Hp equal to half of Dmg dealt, and the second attack ignoring half of enemy's Def.
    Beorc's Blessing: Negates weapon triangle disadvantage and doubles weapon triangle advantage.
    Steady Stance: Def +5 if enemy initiates combat.
    ★44 Dmg, 134 Hit, 20 Crit, +3 Res
    [P16]Lv16, 46 Hp, 22 Str, 19 Skl, 20-3 Spd, 7 Lck, 17 Def, 7 Res, 24 Mov
    41 Evade (Plain)
    Opportunist: +3 Dmg if foe can't counterattack.
    Sturdy Blow: Atk/Def +2 when initiating combat.
    35 Dmg, 116 Hit, -3 Spd, Def+4 when attacked
    [R16]Lv16, 46 Hp, 22 Str, 19 Skl, 20-3 Spd, 7 Lck, 17 Def, 7 Res, 24 Mov
    41 Evade (Plain)
    Opportunist: +3 Dmg if foe can't counterattack.
    Sturdy Blow: Atk/Def +2 when initiating combat.
    35 Dmg, 116 Hit, -3 Spd, Def+4 when attacked
    Lucina: Brave Princess (nearby)
    These units will advance after the nearest bridge is reached or Ike is defeated.
    55 Hp, 24 Str, 26 Skl, 27 Spd, 13 Lck, 17 Def, 13 Res, 24 Mov
    82 Evade (Fort: +Evade, -2 Dmg taken, +3 Hp/turn)
    Luna: 39% to ignore half of the enemy's Def.
    Sturdy Blow+: Str/Def +3 if unit initiates combat.
    Spur Speed: Spd+2 to Lucina's unit.
    ★37 Dmg, 133 Hit, 23 Crit, +3 Str to adjacent Allies
    Lv16, 32 Hp, 23 Mag, 21 Skl, 21+2 Spd, 9 Lck, 9 Def, 22+4 Res, 24 Mov
    55 Evade (Plain)
    Renewal: Heal 3 Hp at the start of Siezen Phase.
    Live to Serve: Unit is healed for 50% of Staff healing.
    30 Dmg, 126 Hit, +4 Res
    Hp+32, Rn 1-9
    Lv16, 34 Hp, 25 Mag, 21 Skl, 20+2 Spd, 6 Lck, 10 Def, 15 Res, 26 Mov
    50 Evade (Plain)
    Dark Knight: Restore 10 Hp after defeating an enemy.
    33 Dmg, 125 Hit, Eff (49 Dmg) vs Cavalry
    Lyn: Brave Lady
    Lyn will advance after three turns or if Lucina is defeated.
    47 Hp, 24 Str, 28 Skl, 28+3 Spd, 10 Lck, 10 Def, 14 Res, 28 Mov
    87 Evade (Fort: +Evade, -2 Dmg taken, +3 Hp/turn)
    Draconic Aura: 42% chance to increase Dmg by 12.
    Sacae's Blessing: Sword, Lance, and Axe units cannot counter.
    Swift Sparrow: Str/Spd +3 if unit initiates combat.
    39 Dmg, 146 Hit, 19 Crit, +3 Spd
    Secondary Forces
    These units will advance, but they won't cross the river until two officers are defeated.
    Lv18, 33 Hp, 24 Mag, 22 Skl, 22 Spd, 9 Lck, 9 Def, 23+4 Res, 24 Mov
    51 Evade (Plain)
    31 Dmg, 128 Hit, +4 Res
    Hp+33, Rn 1-9
    Lv17, 47 Hp, 21 Str, 17 Skl, 19+1 Spd, 6 Lck, 18 Def, 8 Res, 28 Mov
    46 Evade
    Elbow Room: +3 Dmg while flying over Plain.
    Duelist's Blow: Evade +15 when initiating combat.
    33 Dmg, 117 Hit, +1 Spd
    33 Dmg, 107 Hit, Rn 1-2
    Lv17, 45 Hp, 23 Str, 21 Skl, 20 Spd, 8 Lck, 12 Def, 9 Res, 24 Mov
    48 Evade (Plain)
    Wind Boost: If unit has 3 more HP than enemy, grants Spd/Skl +3.
    Desperation: If HP<70%, follow-up attacks are made immediately.
    34 Dmg, 126 Hit, 20 Crit, +3 Spd when Attacked
    32 Dmg, 121 Hit, 20 Crit, +2 Def
    Reinhardt: Thunder's Fist
    Reinhardt will defend the fort with his life. If any of these units are attacked, he will order all other units to charge towards you.
    50 Hp, 22/26 SM, 26 Skl, 20-3 Spd, 20 Lck, 15 Def, 25 Res, 0 Mov
    69 Evade (Fort: +Evade, -2 Dmg taken, +3 Hp/turn)
    ★37 Dmg, 137 Hit, 18 Crit, Spd -3, Double Attack
    ★36 Dmg, 132 Hit, 18 Crit, Spd -4, Double Attack
    Lv18, 33 Hp, 9/21 SM, 22 Skl, 23 Spd, 9 Lck, 9 Def, 20 Res, 28 Mov
    Lv18, 47 Hp, 25 Str, 17 Skl, 18 Spd, 6 Lck, 19 Def, 7 Res, 32 Mov
    Lv18, 36 Hp, 12/27 SM, 21 Skl, 18 Spd, 6 Lck, 12 Def, 15 Res, 28 Mov
    Lv18, 42 Hp, 20 Str, 28 Skl, 19 Spd, 9 Lck, 13 Def, 12 Res, 28 Mov 9

• @Razgrey
    Going to F 10 and blasting roy with my staff
    hit 1: 
    crit 1: 
  • @Razgrey
    hit 2: 
    crit: 
  • @Loreteck ;
    I'd like to recommend a different target: I have just enough movement to reach Roy by going through the forest tiles, and I can then deal very effective damage against him using the Horsebreaker, as while I don't know if it stacks, the Horsebreaker is good against both his sword (Spear bests Sword) AND the fact he's on a horse.

@Razgrey
    I want to double check if using the Horsebreaker would have double effectiveness, or if it would just be single.

If it stacks, the Horsebreaker is a clear better weapon against Roy. Otherwise, it'd be the Waterwheel.
  • @Jj_TeRroR_jJ ;I think you can down Roy in one shot. It says in the tab that your weapon will do 65 damage on him and that's not counting all the skills you have.
    Looks like this boy's time has come.
  • @knguy @Loreteck ;
    Yeah, it's why i'm recommending Lore to go for a different target, since even accounting for Roy's defense (capping at 11), i'll still kill in a single hit.

And even the Waterwheel is effective, as Roy uses a Sword.
  • @Jj_TeRroR_jJ ;
    The Horseslayer is a Spear, which has weapon triangle advantage against Roy so +1 Damage, and Elbow Room will give you +3 damage, and uhh oh right, effective against Cavalry so thats +22 Damage. Let's not forget to factor in Armorslayer perk and uhh... yeah, you know what? Go for it man, you'll just instantly wipe him out with a single hit.
  • edited June 8
    @Razgrey @Loreteck ;
    Yeah, i'm just trying to get Lore to switch target so that his action isn't in vain since i'll wipe Roy out in a single blow. Last thing I wanna do is make someone feel irrelevant.

Here's the attack roll for it though:

"Roy's our Boy!"
    *Oliver sweeps in and one-shots him

"Reality is often disappointing..."
  • @Razgrey @Jj_TeRroR_jJ ;
    Alright I go hit the mage knight at H 9 using my dastard.
  • I did a quick number crunch and it looks like I can defeat Ike and his friends easily. Time for me to fly over to S17 and use my Tomahawk on the right Sentinel in order to kill him dead. I don't need no dice for this.
  • @knguy
    Are you certain you wanna do that? Ike and his troops will lay Idle this round if you don't go yet I believe (though better check that with Raz), so maybe you'd prefer to wait for us to move back around when we can before you go.

I'm not gonna stop you, it's just my thoughts.
  • @Jj_TeRroR_jJ Now that you have defeated Roy, Ike will start moving for sure. Someone should be ready to take them on.
  • @knguy
    True, just be careful not to get multiple foes on you at once, that would be a good way to possibly die.
  • @Razgrey
    i used a exlier 
  • Do you guys wanna move? Closer, further from the enemy?
  • @Razgrey
    sure to the knight infront of me 
  • Ima go to o 15 and um do a gronnowl 
  • Crit
    hit
  • Crit
    Hit
  • Helane will go to I8 and attack the mage knight will her sky star

Attack 1:
    Attack 2:

Crit 1:
    Crit 2: :roll: :roll:
  • edited June 10
    Player Phase Results
    Roy raises his blade. "The fight is on!"
    Oliver prepares to face the boy himself. He readies his horse slaying lance and charges at full force, causing Roy to topple onto the ground, defeated.
    "Father... I'm sorry."
    Roy's sword, the Blazing Durandal, lies before Oliver. Will he replace one of his items with it, or will he send it to the caravan?
    Next, Poppy flies over to harass the Mage Knight on the right with some quick dagger throws, weakening her for the next attack. The sparks flying around all miss Poppy, too. -8, -8.
    Nellis prepares to face Ike's squad, and he quickly takes care of one of the Sentinels with two well-aimed tomahawk throws.
    Seras quickly downs some of her elixir before catching up with the rest of the group. +60 Hp.
    Bruce launches an entire tornado through the other Sentinel, sending him to the magical land known as the afterlife. That takes care of Ike's guards. -114!!!
    Helane grabs her blade and makes a quick swing, sending the Mage Knight and her horse sprawling on the grass. -34.

The Assassin sees an opportunity to take out Poppy. He tosses two daggers towards her, and both make their mark. One of them cuts her side badly. -18!!! -6!
    Poppy returns fire with her own daggers, but only one of them is able to hit her attacker. -7.
    The other Mage Knight attempts to ruin Oliver's day with his magic, but it flies all over the place and doesn't hit anything.
    "I hate to do this to you, but if you stand before me as an enemy, you'll get no sympathy from me."
    Ike readies his father's axe, Urvan, and brings its full weight down onto Bruce. He sure wasn't lying about not giving any sympathy. -32!
    Of course, Bruce is prepared to trade hits, and his wind magic clashes with the vanguard quite nicely. -32.
    The drums of war are beating. No man can be trusted.

Current Progress

Oliver
    changes his position to L10.
    Helane defeats the enemy Mage Knight with a critical stroke!
    Poppy casts a buff on the entire group. Full heal, stats increase, and a new staff!
    Nellis demolishes Ike with a critical axe throw!
    Seras... (be wary of the Assassin, the Falcoknight, and Lucina's attack range)
    Bruce... (be wary of Lucina's attack range)
    Try not to advance too far yet, since these enemies can really ruin your day (especially that Sage next to Lucina). When you defeat Ike, both Lucina and the secondary force above you will advance forward, and that Falcoknight will be the primary threat. Watch yourself.
    The Assassin is also a pretty big deal, so consider your approach carefully.

Tips & Formulas

All stats and weapons are laid out in these tabs so you don't have to open up anything else to figure out your skills and combat statistics. There are only a few things you need to worry about when facing up against a foe:
    Doubling: If you have 4 more Speed than the enemy, you double attack them. Heavy weapons reduce your Speed so take that into account and choose your target wisely.
    Hit Chance = Your Weapon's Hit - Enemy's Evade
    Damage = Your Weapon's Dmg - Enemy Def/Res and Terrain, depending on what you are using
    Crit Chance = Your Weapon's Crit - Enemy's Lck
    Weapon Triangle: Swords best Axes, Axes best Spears, and Spears best Swords. Whoever has the advantage gains 1 Dmg and 15 Hit, while the one with disadvantage loses 1 Dmg and 15 Evade. The Blarraven works like this against bows and daggers.
    Then you just have to account for the Skills as well, and hopefully by the end of it you can kill the enemy before they beat you up.

@Jj_TeRroR_jJ ;
    You may be the physical tank of the group, but that doesn't mean the enemies will go for you if there are better targets in range.
    However, you are the only person who doesn't have any 1-2 range weapons whatsoever, and enemies do like to target people who can't attack back. Maybe that was your plan all along hmm?

@Pufflemore ;

@Loreteck ;
    You sound like you wanted to take out Roy quickly, but you grabbed Pulse. I wonder if you wanted to grab Purge instead. Hmm...
    As the only flying unit, you can pretty much move wherever you want and ignore terrain. You just can't move through enemies, that's it. You also have the amazing Canto ability, which allows you to use up your remaining Mov after trading or using a support staff.
    You have lots of support tools, but remember there is a second battle so don't use them all up too soon. Virtus grants an ally the same effect as a Brave weapon, meaning they attack twice before the enemy gets to attack next. Cool, huh?

@Revoltman ;

@Mortem ;
    You double almost everyone, with the only exceptions being the Swordmasters if you use the Tempest Blade. It is also pretty much impossible for axe users to hit you, but everyone else still has a chance and if they land any attack it will hurt for sure! Take advantage of terrain whenever you can.

@knguy ;
    Oh I see. You decided to grab the Devil Axe. I sure hope luck is on your side this fight!

Dinguses

Link to the Players page, if you need it! You can check on your weapon durability and storage.
    Lv20, 56/57 Hp, 32 Str, 21 Skl, 20 Spd, 15 Lck, 23 Def, 7 Res, 32 Mov
    55 Evade (Plain)
    Elbow Room: +3 Dmg while standing on Grass/Road.
    Armorslayer: Ignores Def above 11.
    Quick Riposte: When Hp>80%, attack twice when attacked.
    43 Dmg, 124 Hit, 10 Crit, Effective (65 Dmg) against Cavalry
    44 Dmg, 124 Hit, 10 Crit, Double Attack
    52 Dmg, 139 Hit, 15 Crit, +5 Res
    Can use remaining Move after attacking.
    Hp+60, 3/3
    Lv20, 44/44 Hp, 12/35 SM, 24 Skl, 21 Spd, 17 Lck, 10 Def, 17 Res, 28 Mov
    59 Evade (Plain)
    27 Dmg, 156 Hit, 8/15. "You have breathed your last!"
    This weapon automatically performs Astra, attacking for half damage five times.
    55 Dmg, 146 Hit, 17 Crit, -4 Spd, +5 Lck
    49 Dmg, 126 Hit, 12 Crit, -11 Spd, Rn 4-9
    49 Dmg, 131 Hit, 12 Crit, +2 Spd, -4 Def/Res
    Hp+60, 2/3
    Lv20, 27/47 Hp, 13/26 SM, 25 Skl, 30 Spd, 18 Lck, 13 Def, 19 Res, 28 Mov
    78 Evade
    Renewal: Restore 4 Hp at the start of Player Phase.
    Defensive Stance: Spd/Def +3 if enemy initiates combat.
    25/19 Dmg, 139 Hit, 17 Crit, -1 Spd, +5 Lck
    37 Dmg, 134 Hit, 17 Crit, -2 Spd, Good vs Bows/Daggers
    Affects whole team: Hp+80, Max Hp+10, A/S/D/R+4.
    Boosted stats are reduced by 1 each turn.
    5/5 Makes a single adjacent ally Brave for 1 turn
    Brave allows an affected ally to always Double Attack.
    11/11 Hp+42, Rn 1-9
    Lv20, 12/44 Hp, 16/35 SM, 24 Skl, 21 Spd, 13 Lck, 12 Def, 17 Res, 28 Mov
    55 Evade (Plain)
    45 Dmg, 140 Hit, 22 Crit, Atk/Spd/Def/Res+1 per adj ally
    46 Dmg, 130 Hit, 22 Crit, -3 Spd, Double Attack
    48 Dmg, 135 Hit, 12 Crit, Absorb 50% of damage dealt
    32 Dmg, 135 Hit, 12 Crit
    Hp+60, 3/3
    Lv20, 50/50 Hp, 21 Str, 28 Skl, 34+3 Spd, 21 Lck, 8 Def, 11 Res, 28 Mov
    105 Evade (Plain)
    Pursuit: Attack Speed +2.
    Desperation: If HP<70%, Follow-up attacks are made immediately.
    45 Dmg, 167 Hit, 34 Crit, -3 Spd, +5 Str
    34 Dmg, 157 Hit, 54 Crit
    35 Dmg, 132 Hit, 34 Crit, -7 Spd, Rn 1-2
    Increases Hit by 10%.
    Increases Spd by 3.
    Lv20, 52/57 Hp, 26 Str, 21 Skl, 23 Spd, 21 Lck, 19 Def, 9 Res
    67 Evade
    Charge: Moving 6 spaces away from your starting spot grants Atk/Spd +2.
    Trample: Dmg +2 against Infantry.
    Skysweeper: Atk/Def +2 against Flying units..
    40 Dmg, 142 Hit, 20 Crit, -1 Spd, Rn 1-2
    46 Dmg, 147 Hit, 20 Crit, -3 Spd, +5 Spd
    36 Dmg, 142 Hit, 20 Crit, Eff (56 Dmg) vs Cavalry
    42 Dmg, 142 Hit, 20 Crit, -1 Spd, Can teleport next to allies
    48 Dmg, 122 Hit, 25 Crit, -5 Spd, May or may not backfire

Need to switch out some gear? Head over to me!
    Siezen
    Roy's Loyal Sidekicks
    Lv16, 27 Hp, 21 Str, 19 Skl, 26-2 Spd, 12 Lck, 11 Def, 11 Res, 26 Mov
    100 Evade (Forest: +Evade, -1 Dmg taken)
    Gentle Push: Can move through enemy units.
    Quick Job: Hit/Eva +20 and Crit +10 on the first three turns.
    23/22 Dmg, 139 Hit, 44 Crit, -2 Spd, Double Attack
    Lv16, 40 Hp, 19/13 SM, 19 Skl, 18 Spd, 7 Lck, 13 Def, 10 Res, 28 Mov
    63 Evade (Forest: +Evade, -1 Dmg taken)
    32 Dmg, 121 Hit
    24 Dmg, 116 Hit, 50% Lifesteal
    Ike: Brave Mercenary (attacking)
    These units will advance after the nearest bridge is reached or Roy is defeated.
    18 Hp, 28 Str, 21 Skl, 19 Spd, 15 Lck, 22 Def, 10+3 Res, 24 Mov
    53 Evade (Plain)
    Aether: 10% chance to attack twice, with the first attack restoring Hp equal to half of Dmg dealt, and the second attack ignoring half of enemy's Def.
    Beorc's Blessing: Negates weapon triangle disadvantage and doubles weapon triangle advantage.
    Steady Stance: Def +5 if enemy initiates combat.
    ★44 Dmg, 134 Hit, 20 Crit, +3 Res
    Lucina: Brave Princess (will attack this turn)
    These units will advance after the nearest bridge is reached or Ike is defeated.
    55 Hp, 24 Str, 26 Skl, 27 Spd, 13 Lck, 17 Def, 13 Res, 24 Mov
    82 Evade (Fort: +Evade, -2 Dmg taken, +3 Hp/turn)
    Luna: 39% to ignore half of the enemy's Def.
    Sturdy Blow+: Str/Def +3 if unit initiates combat.
    Spur Speed: Spd+2 to Lucina's unit.
    ★37 Dmg, 133 Hit, 23 Crit, +3 Str to adjacent Allies
    Lv16, 32 Hp, 23 Mag, 21 Skl, 21+2 Spd, 9 Lck, 9 Def, 22+4 Res, 24 Mov
    55 Evade (Plain)
    30 Dmg, 126 Hit, +4 Res
    Hp+32, Rn 1-9
    Lv16, 34 Hp, 25 Mag, 21 Skl, 20+2 Spd, 6 Lck, 10 Def, 15 Res, 26 Mov
    50 Evade (Plain)
    Dark Knight: Restore 10 Hp after defeating an enemy.
    33 Dmg, 125 Hit, Eff (49 Dmg) vs Cavalry
    Lyn: Brave Lady
    Lyn will advance after two turns or if Lucina is defeated.
    47 Hp, 24 Str, 28 Skl, 28+3 Spd, 10 Lck, 10 Def, 14 Res, 28 Mov
    87 Evade (Fort: +Evade, -2 Dmg taken, +3 Hp/turn)
    Draconic Aura: 42% chance to increase Dmg by 12.
    Sacae's Blessing: Sword, Lance, and Axe units cannot counter.
    Swift Sparrow: Str/Spd +3 if unit initiates combat.
    39 Dmg, 146 Hit, 19 Crit, +3 Spd
    Secondary Forces (will attack this turn)
    These units will advance, but they won't cross the river until two officers are defeated.
    Lv18, 33 Hp, 24 Mag, 22 Skl, 22 Spd, 9 Lck, 9 Def, 23+4 Res, 24 Mov
    51 Evade (Plain)
    31 Dmg, 128 Hit, +4 Res
    Hp+33, Rn 1-9
    Lv17, 47 Hp, 21 Str, 17 Skl, 19+1 Spd, 6 Lck, 18 Def, 8 Res, 28 Mov
    46 Evade
    Elbow Room: +3 Dmg while flying over Plain.
    Duelist's Blow: Evade +15 when initiating combat.
    33 Dmg, 117 Hit, +1 Spd
    33 Dmg, 107 Hit, Rn 1-2
    Lv17, 45 Hp, 23 Str, 21 Skl, 20 Spd, 8 Lck, 12 Def, 9 Res, 24 Mov
    48 Evade (Plain)
    Wind Boost: If unit has 3 more HP than enemy, grants Spd/Skl +3.
    Desperation: If HP<70%, follow-up attacks are made immediately.
    34 Dmg, 126 Hit, 20 Crit, +3 Spd when Attacked
    32 Dmg, 121 Hit, 20 Crit, +2 Def
    Reinhardt: Thunder's Fist
    Reinhardt will defend the fort with his life. If any of these units are attacked, he will order all other units to charge towards you.
    50 Hp, 22/26 SM, 26 Skl, 20-3 Spd, 20 Lck, 15 Def, 25 Res, 0 Mov
    69 Evade (Fort: +Evade, -2 Dmg taken, +3 Hp/turn)
    ★37 Dmg, 137 Hit, 18 Crit, Spd -3, Double Attack
    ★36 Dmg, 132 Hit, 18 Crit, Spd -4, Double Attack
    Lv18, 33 Hp, 9/21 SM, 22 Skl, 23 Spd, 9 Lck, 9 Def, 20 Res, 28 Mov
    Lv18, 47 Hp, 25 Str, 17 Skl, 18 Spd, 6 Lck, 19 Def, 7 Res, 32 Mov
    Lv18, 36 Hp, 12/27 SM, 21 Skl, 18 Spd, 6 Lck, 12 Def, 15 Res, 28 Mov
    Lv18, 42 Hp, 20 Str, 28 Skl, 19 Spd, 9 Lck, 13 Def, 12 Res, 28 Mov