Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

Cardith(open)

1535456585961

Comments

  • edited June 7
    @Phendrix ; 
    Okay I think you misunderstanding something here, there's a buffet going on here(I think this is how you spell it) You know grab a plate and pick up food in line.
    @xxthatguy11xx
    It's,hmm...ah,ha there it is, it's the gem on left side of the door all you need to do is press into it and the door shall open. 
  • @Loreteck @Knifu_Waifu @Firelie ;
    "Well, that's over. One less menace to damage the world."
    Mika simply comments, not being that freaked out about being covered in blood
  • @Firelie
    "Hey, you would have died if I hadn't been here to help. Learn some respect."
  • @Jj_TeRroR_jJ  ;@Firelie  ;@Knifu_Waifu ;
    "Hey,mika, I think she was talking to me.....why am I in ropes?"
  • @Jj_TeRroR_jJ ;
    ”i was fine. Infact, i remember saving you in that fight”
  • @Firelie
    "And meanwhile if I hadn't done anything about Joe Schmoo there, you would still be bound and be stuck as prisoner before any fight begun, so lets just call this even."
    She says, gesturing to the unconscious assailant that was dealt with prior to Stabsalot.
  • @Jj_TeRroR_jJ @Knifu_Waifu @Loreteck
    ”hmph. Anyways” she brushes the  lood off her arms as she speaks “did you manage to keep the amulet in the fight?”
  • @Firelie
    "Naturally. I'll be keeping hold of this for safekeeping by the way. This thing is best kept in the possession of authority for the sake of protection."
  • @Jj_TeRroR_jJ ;
    ”sure it is. Do you know what it does?”
  • @Firelie
    "It is half of the Amulet of El-Dorado. It's long and complicated, but basically if done right, it leads to a city of gold."
  • @Jj_TeRroR_jJ ;
    “I cant imagine what a crazed fleshweaver would want with a city of gold. So who was he fetching it for?”
  • @Firelie
    "That's the thing. The city also is said to have a section within it which may be able to grant a wish, hence why he was talking about reviving the criminals of the world."
  • @Loreteck I'll press the button, keeping aware of my surroundings just incase there's a trap or someone else in the temple.
  • @Jj_TeRroR_jJ ;
    “I see. What a foolish motive.” She shakes her head. “So ms lutenient (idk how to spell that lmao) “where are those reinforcements you talked about?”
  • @Firelie
    "Yeah, so it turns out the signal strength isn't actually strong enough in here for them to receive the call. I did try to send one out by walking closer to the window, but it doesn't seem to have worked."
  • @Jj_TeRroR_jJ ;
    “so your just in an isolated room with two dangerous criminals. Theres no reinforcements and the way out is blocked”
  • @Firelie
    "Well, the way out isn't blocked NOW since the source blocking the doorway is gone... But otherwise, if you see both you and Maeve as criminals, then you would be correct."
  • @Jj_TeRroR_jJ ;
    ”in your eyes, yes were criminals.”
  • @Firelie
    "In the LAW's eyes, you'd be seen as criminals. In MY eyes, I see it more as individuals who have taken a wrong turn in their lives, and simply need to be given the chance to get back on track and become a help to society if I can help it."
  • @Jj_TeRroR_jJ ;
    ”thats a naive outlook. But thats not important.” She walks past you toward the exit
  • @Firelie
    "Some only need someone there to give them the chance. Clearly however, you are not one of those then, so very well."
    She then starts making her own way out, turning to Maeve on the way

    @Knifu_Waifu
    "I would like to speak to you another time in a less stressful time. There are some things I would like to talk to you about still."
    She says to you as she walks towards the exit.
  • @Jj_TeRroR_jJ ;
    lmao she totally is. She takes that chance to leave
  • @Loreteck
    Oh there's a buffet? Alright. If it's free, he's going to fall in line
  • @xxthatguy11xx
    You press the button and the door opens up revealing a small treasure room,there's gold in each for corners of the room where there's a stair case in a t pattern leading up to a pedestal with a circlet in the middle.
    @Phendrix
    Alright you get in line waiting as you get your tray some people give you weird looks seeming a man wrapped around living vines, something that the patrons weren't expecting to see, well mostly the no local patrons atleast.
    @Firelie  ;@Jj_TeRroR_jJ  ;@Knifu_Waifu ;
    "H-Heyyy!Hello, a little help here with the whole being tied up here....I can't get out!"Jake struggles as a loud cough fills the room"Oi*cough**cough* where....we-where do you t-hink your going" O'maely get's up"W...Who has the amulet?" he say's leaning against a bookshelf his legs wobbling. 
  • @Loreteck
    He places his hand on his torso, touching a vine or two, then gives it some nutrients by casting Mark of Healing to slowly heal it over time. As a form of breakfast for the vines

    "Here's your meal bud"

    Roll
  • @Phendrix
    The heal fizzles out.the cast fails.
  • @Loreteck ;
    "Huh, looks like I'm lacking some energy. We'll try again after I eat. Okay bud?"
  • @Loreteck i'll pick up some of the gold first after inspecting to make sure its safe, then ill walk over to the pedestal and inspect it.
    if needed roll for inspection 
  • @Loreteck
    "Oh, sorry about that Jake."
    She says, before going up to O'malley and giving him a wallop round the back of the head to knock him out again
Sign In or Register to comment.