Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

GATE RP (Gods After The End)

Comments

• @WritingWyvern ;
    does... does that count as you getting scared?
  • ( @Firelie )
    Sort of, he thinks it's something else entirely, but he is very scared at this moment.
  • @Lady_Kari "Stories are a great way to exchange information, so i enjoy them as well"
  • @Rein ;
    ((why do I picture him with the one punch man face xD))
    "If you like them so much than how come you're not smiling?"
  • @WritingWyvern ;
    MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.

your fear quickly fades away, as if its being sapped. “YES!” a dark voice exclaims “i got you! I got you!” Then it cackles evilly “finally. I managed to scare a god! A GOD! So much raw... powerful fear i cou-“ it continues to ramble in its victory about random, inconrehensible bullshit.
  • ( @Firelie )
    He looks over to see what is talking, what does he sees?
  • edited May 18
    @WritingWyvern ;
    he sees a... 

the higher it is the spookier it went with

Its a large, dark hump backed shadow with large glowing shadows for eyes. Its long claw like fingers pick through a strange gelatonous black orb excitedly. It lets out insane giggles randomly. It pays you no mind as it picks and prods at the orb
  • @Lady_Kari (yea thats about right, OPM face mixed with L from Death Note)
    "i dont enjoy them in that sense, i gain a sense of thing being correct when I aquire new knowledge
  • @Rein ;
    ((Now I want comic where OPM has to take care of a god baby xD))
    "That should still make you smile though. Me being right about something makes me smile."
  • ( @Firelie )
    He lets out a big sigh of relief, "Oh thank the great dope it's just a person, hey bro wants some crack, I have some left over from my last trip." He says walking up to the figure. 
  • @WritingWyvern ;
    ”hm?” it looks up at you with big beady eyes. “Whats crack?”
  • @Lady_Kari "..........yes, i should....." *he flips another page* "Evaporate....to turn liquid into vapor"
  • ( @Firelie )
    "special dust that goes up your nose, that makes you feel good, but I'm laying off it for a bit. Last time I had it, I had this weird trip, you want to try some of it before it goes back?" he said with a chill smile
  • @WritingWyvern ;
    ”i dont understand a word your saying. But frankly i dont care. You are the first god ive ever scared!” It transforms into a small snake like shadow creature and begins floating around you, the orb it was playing with in tow. “Im super happy right now!”
  • ( @Firelie )
    "Well want to celebrate then? I got some weed if you want to feel amazing, also shrooms and some drinking back home." He offers them
  • @WritingWyvern ;
    ”huh? Well sure, i guess?” It situates itself on your head, curling itself up on it like a halo
  • ( @Firelie )
    Amphet stands there for a bit before finally smile and say
    "Oh wait I don't have a home yet, got the dopes in the bag." He goes over to a bag near the rock and pull out a shroom and takes a big sniff of it before bringing it up to them
    "Hey bro take a whiff of this cloudshroom."
  • @WritingWyvern ;
    ”oh. Do i need to have a nose for this? wait...” it freezes and eyes you suspiciously “whats this do?”
  • ( @Firelie )
    "It chills peeps out, chilling me out right now, feeling pretty good having some. oh, wait, also to answer your first question you can also eat it. I just like sniffing it is all" He said with a calming smile as he just stands there
  • @WritingWyvern ;
    ”i dont have a mouth either. But i dont trust you anyways! Your trying to steal my orb! I just got it from you, you cant take it back!” It says defensively, coiling itself around said orb
  • ( @Firelie )
    He stands there for a hot minute before saying, "What's an Orb and you need a mouth, or nose, or or veins to joy some of this stuff, do you have any?" says sort not noticing the orb
  • @WritingWyvern ;
    ”no! I could transform into a form who does... but i wont give you my orb! This thing is powerful! Promise you wont take it?”
  • @Rein ;
    She tilts her head confused." Vapor? I thought we were talking about how to learn to smile."
  • ( @Firelie )
    "oh you can stan-form? that's great, I love me some dudes name Stans, do that and enjoy the smell of the great dope." He said with a goofy smile, before he finally says, "Oh wait you ask something else right? um, whatever it is sure, i just need to get more chill bros, you know Stan bro?"
  • edited May 18
    @WritingWyvern ;
    what is your character lmao. It looks at you, confused and transforms into... 

Oh uh...
    how about...

a young girl, someone you really really shouldnt be handing drugs if you have any morals at all.

i know it was a one, but it was also a decision roll, so this is the worst decision i can think of
  • ( @Firelie )
    (I would have become a Stan, the would be the worst decision, but to each their own)
    "Alright, let's start this off with that shroom, so did you want to eat it or smell it?" He said holding the shroom to you.
  • @WritingWyvern ;
    oh my god your giving drugs to a little girl. “um. Okay...” she grabs it and cautiously sniffs it
  • edited May 18
    ( @Firelie )
    ( Amphet is a god of drugs, he gave it to animals, there is no line he hasn't cross, now or in the future)
    Anyways give me a roll, since she isn't only a little kid, but his drugs affect people WAY MORE, then himself, since you know, he built up a sort of immunity of the amount he had.
    ( Low rolls = a deep trip)
  • @Lady_Kari "Im reading definitions, its the fastest way to learn"
  • @WritingWyvern ;
    sure, we’ll say thats how the shapeshift works