Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

The Top 20 Mightiest Old Gods (2019 Level Rankings)

Comments

• Top 20 is probably for the best, yeah
  • So close, yet so far.... well Im in the 30+ club at least 
  • Keep it at 20, but if you want to honorable mention anyone close or tied *Wink* *Wink*  >:)
  • Lv 40 a nice number 
  • This is all an endurance game. One day when you all grow bored of daily rolling. Ill be there.
    And i will rise like a pheonix!
    All these 40's now. How long until 69?
  • I'd guess about a year for 69
  • Back on top ^_^
  • edited May 10
    @Shuckle ;
    I'll get you next time Gadget...Next Time!
    >_<
  • edited May 11
    I'm not even in the top 20 and I think it should remain as is. It's also the same as when Rob had top 20 of x class in DvZ, so it reminds me of that too.
  • made it to 37.
    i also agree, top20 is a nice total
  • 38 bby!
  • Sorry to say, @Deadalus, but I don't think we're gonna fit--minimum level is 36 and rising (if you already knew, then free roll 4 me, ig lol)
  • *sniffle*
  • edited May 15

May Mid-Month Rankings:

1.   Shuckle (47) of the Order of Chaos
    2.   Zeocobra (46)
    3.   Madiso (45)
    4.   AStar_ (44)
    5.   Badzee (43)
    6.   Boland (41)
    7.   WayofTime (41) of the Order of Chaos
    8.   Murlin22 (40)
    9.   Reizel (40)
    10. CaptainDeston (40)
    11. LexderMob (40)
    12. tak4n (39)
    13. Paparo_Hotep (39)
    14. Rukuri (39)
    15. jmydale (38)
    16. nikiduke (38)
    17. Dancorps13 (37)
    18. AethirMordu (37)
    19. magnetised (37)
    20. HiveMastermind (36)

Well there has definitely been a lot of changes to the rankings this time. As there has been so much I can't go over everything!

It was dicey as we saw Mr.#1 Shuckle almost get overtaken by new addition Zeocobra, as for the rest of the list we have HiveMastermind just about hanging in there as the last LvL 36.

Sadly we had to say goodbye to Mari_Solaris of the Order of Chaos leaving us with two on the board.

It's not long till the start of Season 4 now and rolls will hopefully continue for us all, keep it up daily and lets disrupt the rankings even more 
    >_< 
  • If I was only a little earlier then I would have been updated to 45. Oh well, I guess I will get it at the end of the month.
  • Holding on by the skin of my teeth! I only donated $10 for the 3x EXP bonus last show so here's hoping I stay afloat. And if not, there's always the chance for more Pony Races and exp gambles.
  • that 5x bonus bumped me to level 36

• Money well spent. Still in the club
  • Eight huh. Well I’m on the list so it’s a big step up.
  • Definitely worth it on the top 10  >:)
  • Alright! Only 6 levels below the leaderboard!
    Just y'all wait--when Urealms ends, I'mma be the last person on this forum and climb myself loool
  • @PoppyrusRose ; Nah. Ill never leave. You can try but ill always be top dog
  • @nikiduke we'll just have to wait n see >:)
  • Also, more like 7-8 levels, upon further thought. Whatever, though, I have time Keepo
  • my 36 was not strong enough 
  • New thread new opportunities.
  • Made it to a lovely 44 just in time, 3 more days of rolls before I do my next ranking update  :)
  • I think the mightiest old god is Lennod. Lennod is both a gamer (0_0) and a player (owo). Lennod has this stupid smoke monster that follows him called (spooky smokey or something) he is controlled by a mean guy who is racist. Over time though, lennod cracks through his rough exterior and teaches him what its like to be a good person. At the end of the story lennod (now absolutely jacked and epic) purifies smokeys soul (turning him white) which saves his soul and turns him into a being a good will and fortune :))) :D 
  • June, Start of Month Rankings:

1.   Shuckle (47) of the Order of Chaos
    2.   Zeocobra (46)
    3.   Madiso (45)
    4.   AStar_ (45)
    5.   Badzee (44)
    6.   Boland (41)
    7.   WayofTime (41) of the Order of Chaos
    8.   CaptainDeston (41)
    9.   Murlin22 (40)
    10. Reizel (40)
    11. LexderMob (40)
    12. tak4n (39)
    13. Paparo_Hotep (39)
    14. Rukuri (39)
    15. jmydale (38)
    16. nikiduke (38)
    17. Dancorps13 (37)
    18. AethirMordu (37)
    19. magnetised (37)
    20. HiveMastermind (36)

Updates:

With hype building up to Season 4 and quiet times atm not too many changes in the rankings this time!

AStar_ managed to get up to LvL 45 just before I also joined him at LvL 44, apart from that we've seen CaptainDeston jump over Murlin and Reizel.

The next race will be who can fill in those blank 42/43 slots!