Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

The Top 20 Mightiest Old Gods (2019 Level Rankings)

Had a couple of suggestions that we should start a new thread for the 2019/S4 rankings as we've reached so many messages into the first one, so I'm doing just that!

March (Late) Mid-Month Rankings:

1.   Shuckle (35)
2.   Madiso (34)
3.   Astar_ (33)
4.   graymorality (32)
5.   jmydale (32)
6.   Badzee (32)
7.   Boland (32)
8.   WayofTime (32)
9.   Konpaatre (30)
10. magnetised (30)
11. Kelp (30)
12. blockington99 (30)
13. LexderMob (30)
14. HiveMastermind (30)
15. nikiduke (30)
16. Rukuri (30)
17. Reizel (29)
18. Zack (29)
19. tak4n (29)
20. CS1 (29)

Updates:

Now it's only 7 more days till the next Deadrealms so make sure to not forget!
(If the past few Deadrealms E.X.P comes out we might see large changes in the ranks)   

As always keep the daily rolls coming guys, can't leave everything to the granted campaign E.X.P as every bit helps.

Comments

• good idea to move it to a new thread. 830 messages is getting a little long, although I do suggest keeping up with the old thread for a little bit while people transition over to here. Im quite confident that some will still share their new levels there, and might miss out because they missed this thread. 

Now I'll just need to make sure im not one of those people myself when i reach 31 soon. 
  • I'm in the 30 club
  • I'm now leaving the 30 club
  • April, Start of Month Rankings (No Tricks):

1.   Shuckle (35)
    2.   Madiso (34)
    3.   Astar_ (33)
    4.   graymorality (32)
    5.   jmydale (32)
    6.   Badzee (32)
    7.   Boland (32)
    8.   WayofTime (32)
    9.   magnetised (31)
    10. Konpaatre (30)
    11. Kelp (30)
    12. blockington99 (30)
    13. LexderMob (30)
    14. HiveMastermind (30)
    15. nikiduke (30)
    16. Rukuri (30)
    17. tak4n (30)
    18. Reizel (29)
    19. Zack (29)
    20. CS1 (29)

Updates:

Starting off with ranking changes, firstly we've seen @magnetised take a step over Mr. @Konpaatre ; of the Realms to take the one and only current LvL 31 slot. 

Secondly we've had @tak4n ; tak4 over Reizel and Zack leaving us with our last 3 people not in the 30's, I wonder if we will see 3 new hidden Old Gods take their places or will the 3 of them rank up fast enough? (Sure the massive upset will happen and the ranking will be shook soon)

No sight of that sweet campaign exp showing up yet but I've waited till the end of the day (No April Fools) before posting anything so anyone who was 150-200 exp away from ranking up had a chance and must now forever hold their peace (Till the middle of the month).

With The Eighth Element happening two days ago I hope everyone showed up and enjoyed themselves with the many shenanigans and deaths? mixed in!
    (Wouldn't want to miss that precious E.X.P after all)  

As always don't forget about your daily rolls as what number you get drastically changes how good your day is, for those of you that frequently get 1's I'd suggest never leaving the house.
  • no change in position, but a level change is always nice.
  • my level 23 seems small oof
  • We 30 now bois.

RIP Astora's thread. We'll never forget you.
  • Part of the 30 club
  • edited April 16

April, Mid-Month Rankings:

1.   Shuckle (35)
    2.   Madiso (34)
    3.   AStar_ (34)
    4.   graymorality (32)
    5.   jmydale (32)
    6.   Badzee (32)
    7.   Boland (32)
    8.   WayofTime (32)
    9.   magnetised (31)
    10. Konpaatre (30)
    11. Kelp (30)
    12. blockington99 (30)
    13. LexderMob (30)
    14. HiveMastermind (30)
    15. nikiduke (30)
    16. Rukuri (30)
    17. tak4n (30)
    18. CS1 (30)
    19. ThePhatSass (30)
    20. Reizel (29)

Updates:

As always let us start off with the ranking changes for the middle of April, firstly we've seen @AStar_ ; keep a steady lead over everyone below him as he chases those top two spots. This leaves us with a blank space with no current LvL 33 Old Gods, I wonder who grabs this spot first  >:) 

Secondly we've had @CS1 and @ThePhatSass both make the leap up to the 30th level meaning we have almost lost all LvL 20's on the list if not for @Reizel stubbornly hanging in there...is what I'd like to say but after looking at their profile I saw they are actually LvL 31 hahaha...

In regards to how I'm handling the ranking, following those that came before me I'll only count and keep track of the Old Gods who post in this forum notifying us of their glorious level up! 

In the faith of keeping us all going and myself wanting to shake up the rankings @Madiso might also want to put us all in our places.

Hope we are all excited for Season 4 starting up in May, make sure you all get your serving of Rob filling us in (Check that sweet Youtube yo). As always don't forget about your daily rolls as we have the Old God creation coming up on the 27th this month every vote counts!   :p
  • Someday you guys could get into the hundreds if urealms lasts long enough
  • We will reach level 69. And it will be glorious
  • I would love if we could cash in our gold for exp. say 10gp per exp. 
  • Finally got up to 30. But is it enough to make the list?
  • Gonna be interesting to see how the list changes after the old god divine creation.
  • Just saying now that the next update on the list will be the 1st of May, as of right now you would be on the list @Mari_Solaris ; :)
  • XP for the 3 Dead Realms campaigns we did this year is now distributed.
  • 31 That was a nice leap
  • Ey nice! 33, just beat me dale  :(
  • Oh heck. 36 just in time for tomorrow!  :)
  • 31!
    I'll wonder how the different multiplicative bonuses of the next campaign are going to effect the ranking.
  • For the high ranks I don't know. It depends how much people normally donate - at least in the beginning the people who were at the high ranks were those who donated during s1 and s2. However, with the gambling during one of the s2 campaigns (don't remember which!) a few people who just voted regularly managed to make it higher up.
  • Up to level 31
  • edited April 26
    I think, @Spacewalker ; that you you just took that #20 spot. 
  • So it would seem.
  • I have now hit level 30, so I don't know where that puts me.