Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

Niki's art dumpster (Come one! Come all!)

Comments

• @Toruk ; It's Julia Von Artem
  • You know its not exactly the usual art i do. But i like making maps. So here's a map for today 
  • Not all vampires are monsters... just most of them. statistically you could argue all of them. But i mean... ok fine you win 
  • Don't worry. It's not ketchup. It's blood 
  • Dolls are cute. I drew one. That's about it 
  • edited April 14
    Apologies for no art yesterday. I played to much of the mines and the crafts. That said.
    I think i like this drawing enough to justify the gap 
  • You could say that digging graves for a living would be a depressing job.
    And you would be right 
  • May i introduce you all to Sir Galeric the glorious. Son of Gromar, Savior of the maidens, Hero of the seven oracles, Slayer of the ice drake, the champion of Bermuda, Human #1, The vanquisher of the leprechauns, And winner of the annual worlds stupidest hairdo award 5 times in a row 
  • edited April 17
    BIRD PEOPLE (Applause at the epic super funny rick and Morty reference)
  • edited April 18
    Now all i need is to draw a ranger love interest. A small child that can make portals, A tree lady, and an old man
  • Sugar
    Spice
    And everything nice.
    These were the ingredients chosen to create the perfect little girl 
  • I know that ive drawn changelings before. But my love for shape shifting things is too big for only a couple drawings
  • You shall not pass mister UwU 
  • edited April 23
    The forest calls. For Athel loren! the wood elves!
  • I feel weird. I didnt draw anything today. (Also for some reason i forgot to attach the drawing yesterday. Whoops)
  • edited April 24
    Tim: Hey Bob. Are we a cult?
    Bob: Why ofcourse not Tim! What made you think that?
    Tim: Yeah you're right. Sacrificing small animals in the name of the forgotten old god Sa-nath the unforgivable is just our duty as small pitiful mortals.
    Bob: Indeed. Now come here and let me set up the stand for the great prophetess. She requires atleast 4 sacks of goat entrails
    Tim: Alrighty. Hope shes satisfied with store bought ones...
  • For the Lady! Light! 
  • To anybody who might be viewing this artwork. I wish you all a great day. And hope that you're all doing well out there. Although my artwork isnt the best thing ever. I still personally love drawing. And ive grown to love it even more in these past few months. I feel that im improving. But i still have alot to learn. And if anybody out here sees my drawings and likes them. That honestly means a world to me.
    anyways. Sorry about babbling. This is an art thread i really shouldn't make giant text walls. So ill stop here.
  • I sorta procrastinated and couldnt get this done by the end of today.
    Dont worry tho. Ill pick it back up for tommorow. After all i need to use it for something
  • Soldiers with swords in hand to the walls coming, Horsemen about the streets riding and running. Sentinels on the walls, "On, on!" a-crying, Petards against the ports, wild fire a-flying! (Chorus) When cannons are roaring and bullets are flying, He that would honour win, must not fear dying!
  • Yeah. Good day right?
    Ill be taking a break from drawing for today. Since its too late and i also have somewhere to be tomorrow. Congrats to all the people that got selected (You lucky punks)
  • Magic space lizard. That is all 
  • edited April 30
    I did stuff for an rp im working on. So that took up my usual art time ;p
    I did do some maps tho. So ill put that up in place of the art

• Smells like war
  • @Revoltman That's because it is war. 
  • I havent been able to draw in 2 whole days guys. I apologize. Luckily seems like i haven't lost my skills 
  • edited May 4
    Boot camp intensifies

• Attention. This thread is exactly 5 minutes late on its art upload. We will not commence death by firing squad 
  • ICEzMyH9OcKdukYlFb0/Xm8c3rjs0FKyFE+pVjBn8aEUITAhp6YbVGt4m3s8

• Whilst i didn't draw actual things today. I did draw some other stuff for my rp. 

Ill get back to drawing actual things tomorrow of course. Today was busy with the launch and i got tired