Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

House of Horrors: Cultist Addition (Always open)

Comments

• @WritingWyvern @nikiduke ;
    "Oh wowie I know about this stuff, Dan gesling reflects on the fact, I guess all ignagorations involve this type of sacrficing brings me back to the good old days when we warred with the drwaves and had prove we were not half breeds by eating garlic and mesals. Ah thyje good old days" he flips open a switch blade and approaches the body.so is Albert going to tell him that he isn't a sacrifice.
    @Gushy48  ;@WritingWyvern ;
    Back up stairs"I'll once again, how do we even on this nobody medusa, for all we know they could be already dead or captured or even helping albert, again is there anyway we can tell?"
  • @WritingWyvern
    it was Lexicon right?
  • edited April 12
    @WritingWyvern ;
    oh yeah sorry forgot about that
    "Ra where are you" *he starts walking around looking at all the pretty bushes* (is he charmed to anyone otherwise he is charmed to the bushes)
  • @WritingWyvern (been a bit busy to really focus on Ace. Uhhhhhhh, how well do I know Ace. With how close Nik is I should know something he enjoys doing.)
  • @WritingWyvern
    "You know me that much then."
  • ( @Pufflemore )
    "Oh, um okay then." He lets her down and asks, "So what was that all about?"
    ( @Loreteck ) ( @nikiduke )
    He places one of his palms on Dan Gesling "Mr. G
    esling we will speak about any sort of sacrifices later, I need to deal with this problem right away." Albert then says. "Everyone out of my study for the moment, I need to speak with Ron by myself." Thom and Nessy both leaves as he waits for  Dan Gesling to leave
    ( @Loreteck ) ( @Gushy48 )
    "I can't contact him in any way. We do not know what is happening to him, but either way, Albert time is being wasted, it's almost dawn so we just need to escape this manor and make our way outside." Beyonder says, looking around trying to think of a way out.
    She looks to Bastien, "Maybe, but do you know Cathrine that well?" She will then try to spank you because she wants to you feel uncomfortable as possible 
    ( @Murlin22 )
    nope that is Maris, let me try to find it (Found it, it's 
    Vivian, took me so long to find)
    ( @Personguy )
    He isn't charmed to anyone at the moment, he is just his crazy self, charmed to no one. He feels some strange creature is watching him as he looks up the walls are getting bigger and looks like they are made from BONES
    ( @Toruk )
    Well Ace love hugs and just playing with people, he likes hugging someone's leg and just letting them carry him around like that
  • @WritingWyvern ; Ron just sits there
  • @WritingWyvern
    waot Vivian is her first or last name? Also I’m doing with her again?
  • @WritingWyvern ;
    "Eeee I am so lost" *he gonna run down the walls and just go around*
  • @WritingWyvern "You're making Albert sound like a jerk."
  • @WritingWyvern ; @Gushy48
    "So shall I start to prepare the ritual to get you into your new body or not?"
  • @WritingWyvern
    Gesling leaves opening a book saying "this is very strange indeed" roll for something.
  • @WritingWyvern
    ”I have no ideal”
  • @WritingWyvern
    pretth sure he’d remember her name she was on the list
  • ( @nikiduke )
    He takes off Ron's blindfold and looks down on the weakened man, "Ron you are now a Medusa, do you know what that means?"
    ( @Loreteck )
    (what is Dan 
    Gesling doing? explain please)
    ( @Toruk )
    so doing anything m8
    ( @Gushy48 ) ( @Loreteck )
    She got Bastien, but quickly looks to Samuel." Well let's wait until we are able to get out of here, but if it's getting late, let's get that body swap and bust down a wall in this floor."
    ( @Murlin22 )
    The queen's name is 
    Vivian Chain, also for your second thing, I have forgotten her name, mainly because I didn't write it down. I know he knows her name, but I had forgotten it. Anyways comes up to Mike and says
    "Mr. Rose, nice to see you again, are you doing alright?"
    ( @Personguy )
    (Dude what? "
    he gonna run down the walls and just go around" what do you mean run down the wall? )
    ( @Maris )
    "Hm, now you are just putting words in my mouth Ms. Lexicon, so please wise up a bit and good luck as well."
    ( @Pufflemore )
    "Well in that case, do you need anything else from me?"
  • @WritingWyvern ; Ron shrugs "Does it mean im in trouble my lord?"
  • @WritingWyvern ;
    *he just runs his hand on the right wall as he goes down the maze not really playing attention to direction*
  • @WritingWyvern @Loreteck
    "Alright, which wall? In here?"
  • @WritingWyvern
    ”Nothing that I can think of, thank you~”
  • ( @nikiduke )
    "Yes you are, you do know this is called the Medusa's curse right? What that means is that a demon is now inside you and will be taking you over, until almost all sign of your personality is gone. Does that sound fun?"
    ( @Personguy )
    Alright noted, rolling for something 
    "Well any wall would work if you ask me, Samuel probably knows more then me, but we should wait until we know if Albert is staying in there for long or not."
    ( @Pufflemore )
    "Oh, well it's just my joke, so no need to thank me, anyways I need to be off to continue my work. Please be more careful out here Morgana."
  • @WritingWyvern ;
    noted I will continue in the maze
  • @WritingWyvern ; "Not really. Though in hindsight it would be nice to die right now"
  • @WritingWyvern
    ”I will see ya~”
  • @WritingWyvern @Loreteck ;
    is that a job for samuel?
  • @WritingWyvern
    (Roll for noticing something,all I'm going to say is that he pull's out a book and reading it as he exists.) 
    @WritingWyvern @Gushy48 ;
    He nods"alright, And which body are we using for the ritual?"
  • @WritingWyvern
    ”as good as ever my your majesty” he says grinning and pulling out a handkerchief preemptively 
  • ( @Personguy )
    okay as he is walking, light blue hands, made of ice comes out of the walls and try to grab him, how does he respond?
    ( @nikiduke )
    "Well, in hindsight it would have been better if you never cast that scroll on yourself but you still did it. Now I have enough problems with a Medusa at the moment, but there is a way you can help me, in return you may keep this power and I will grant you one wish. How does that sound."
    ( @Loreteck )
    I would like to know about this either way, as it's weird keeping secrets from the GM, anyways I guess Albert's notice roll 

"The elf with the red curly hair." oh yeah, both of you give me a roll
    also probably i guess, matters what Loreteck does Gushy
    ( @Pufflemore )
    Doing anything at the moment,  anything of your characters as of now m8
    ( @Murlin22 )
    "Oh, that is well... mike I still wonder, don't you think there is any way to fix your face, I'm a Queen and will do whatever to help you," she said placing her hand on his masked face