Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

Legends of the Crossing (Short stories thread) (Story 1: Ancient blood)

Comments

• @nikiduke "... am I meant to bow?” As his eyes widen as he kinda realizies the situation of who this*
  • @Toruk  "No. Infact whatever you do. Do not bow" *He whispers to you* "Stand up straight and at attention"

@Jj_TeRroR_jJ ;@WritingWyvern @Sabertooth1114
    Queen Tamara begins to walk down from the balcony using a flight of stairs. Everybody stands still as she sits down on the throne and sighs "As ive already said. We have no time for this squabble. We will decide on our new ruler at a later date. For right now the 
    insidious filth of mortals stains our shores. We best get to that dont you think? Dear brothers and sisters?" *She says resting one of her arms on the throne*
  • @nikiduke
    "Yeah! Fuck the mortals, you don't just kill the king and get away with it!
  • @Jj_TeRroR_jJ ; Everybody around you kinda nods as Queen Tamara looks at you "Well would you look at that. Seems the youth has some fight in them. What say you Vera? Do you agree with your underling?"
    Vera quickly nods* "O-oh why ofcourse mistress!"
  • @nikiduke "I am ready to go kill some human mortals to!"
  • ( @nikiduke )
    blaze squish the heart above her head, letting it get all over as she hopped up and down, “kill the mortals!”
  • edited April 15
    @Sabertooth1114 @Toruk @Sabertooth1114 @Jj_TeRroR_jJ ; And so all of them agreed upon one thing.
    The mortals that have invaded blood kiss isle must all die. Tamara. Queen of the vampires stood up and proclaimed. "The one who delivers onto me the head of their leader will become the next ruler!"
    And so they set off
  • ( @nikiduke )
    so what is it that we, the children be doing? Also does Blaze has anything to tell her daughter
  • @WritingWyvern ; Blaze goes up to you and pats you on the head. "Im getting that head. Don't slow me down"
    (You all get to fly out and look for the mortals now)
  • @nikiduke
    Uhhhh is it too late to make my character, my bad for disappearing 
  • @Kingedyou ; nah you can do it i guess
  • @nikiduke I fly next to Olaf* “So am I allowed to fight them now Olaf?”
  • @nikiduke ;
    "Master not to be disrespectful but, are we going to waste away alot of livestock? I think it would be a waste to kill more than we have to"
  • @Toruk ; "Ofcourse. Just stick by me young one."
  • ( @nikiduke
    “Mama.... If I help you get head, would you be really happy?” She asks wide eye
  • @Sabertooth1114 ; "Which is exactly why we will bide our time child. We need only bring back the head of their leader. Once we kill the bull. The cattle will lose their will to oppose us"
  • @WritingWyvern ; "Learn to speak like a lady and ill be twice as happy. Now come. I might need a roadblock for the less important mortals" *She flies up into the air*
  • @nikiduke
    "So, the head of their leader to become the head of the vampires. How should we go about this? Brute Force into their number, or perhaps the potential infiltration or scouting?"
    Jeremy asks his master (Mistress...)
  • @Jj_TeRroR_jJ ; "A vampire is no coward! We will take these mortals head on" *Vera says with a lot of determination as she flies up into the air* "Come now. I will claim their leaders head and become the new Queen! The new mistress of the night!"
  • @nikiduke
    Woah hold on my mistress! We don't know how many of them there may be protecting their leader, charging them alone can easily be suicide, they are likely expecting retaliation for the act after all, surely there's a better way to kill them..."
  • @Jj_TeRroR_jJ ; "Phah! I am a high vampire! I am superior to them in every way! What other way could i possibly take their leaders head?"
  • @nikiduke
    "Striking right at the heart in one fell swoop, rather than poking the beehive from the outside. Mortals are awful without a leader, so if we take out the top, the remainder will be unguided. They expect an attack from the outside, so instead if we sneak in and take out their leader, they will not expect an attack from behind."
  • @nikiduke Calder would spread his vampire wings and fly up next to Olaf, ready to fly to the coast*
  • @Jj_TeRroR_jJ ; "Phah! Nonsense"
    That girl under Julia von Artem approaches you two "Actually that sounds like a good plan"
    Vera then freezes in shock* "O-oh! You dont say?"
  • @Toruk ; The both of you fly over to the coast and spot out a landing site at the coast. There is a fleet of ships. They look to be human built. And a fortification at the beach. There seems to be alot of armed personnel. Getting too close would certainly result in the both of you getting spotted. Sir Olaf readies his weapon with a sharpening stone
  • @nikiduke
    "Mistress, I understand that you are very prideful, however pride can be blinding sometimes, and can stop people from seeing every option. I've seen gangs fall apart after one of my brothers murdered their leader, and these people would react in a similar way."
  • @nikiduke Do my super eyes spot the one from my back story?
  • @Toruk ; Hmmm. Roll for it
  • @nikiduke Magic Eyes do you see my killer 
  • @Jj_TeRroR_jJ ; "Ive only seen you in action a couple of times. And every time i have you've been an irritating and rash brute with no skill or finesse. If you wish to become queen. Learn how to handle things with subtlety" *Vera hears this and you can visibly see that something breaks in her mind "Y-yeah... ok. Maybe we can try that"