Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

The Starlit Ball (Prep. Phase) (PM me if you wish to join)

12526272830

Comments

  • @Firelie
    Alright I enter inside the carraige.
  • @Firelie ;
    The man waves an arm over his head towards the tower, perhaps someone will see him.
    He croaks out a low “Hello?” forgetting his own voice
  • @Jj_TeRroR_jJ ;
    theres a loud buzzing sound, and the gate starts slowly opening inwards. Suddenly, a man in a suit who you presume is a butler appears. “What business do you have?” He asks
    @Gushy48
    ”i dont know, you were the one who asked me to come with you to your nerd party” recalling it, you never asked her to cone, you simply mentioned it and she forced you to let her come.
    @Rein
    she cones in and sits down next to you “anything but pout, preferably”
    @Pufflemore
    you two start making way to the manor. You should ask about the entry point
    @kingedyou
    you head back out into the busy hall. Butkmlers, maids, waiters, and waitress hurry through the regal halls as they prepare
  • @Loreteck ;
    you hop in the carriage with your butler. “Hello” your wife says in greeting. How do you and your wife feel about eachother?
    @bl1ndn3rd
    you stand up and suddenly you feel a surge of vertigo, and your forced to sit back down.
  • @Firelie
    ”so where exactly are we meant to get in this place?”
  • @Firelie
    ”I remember it as: Me mentioning the party and you forcing me to go,” Dee rolls her eyes.

    ”Don’t mess up my dress by the way,” she comments as Miu is dragging her away
  • @Firelie "Can we play a game or something pleeeeease"
  • @Firelie
    "I was hired to perform here today."
  • @Firelie
    I would say since this isn't the force marriage we would love each other very much though it get's a bit awkward at times with the whole him liking guys thing but ussaly there. There kind on same mind set so she probably is dressing the fact that she has go to the party too. So once he see's her places his paw over her hand with a smile and says"Hello dear, you look stunning in that dress like always"
  • @Firelie ;
    Realizing he is weak, the man sighs as he sits. He observes his surroundings once more, and then slowly attempts to get back up.
  • @Pufflemore ;
    ”how boutchu ask penny. Thats kinda her job” he continues his trek up to the manor while checking his gear.
    @Gushy48
    ”yeah yeah whatever” she spouts in excitement. You know for a fact wverything you just said went through one ear and out the next. She shoves you in the carriage and hops in next to you. The carriage begins down the cobbled road toward the mysterious ball. Your sister cant sit still and is bouncing up and down staring at you with a huge smile plastered on her face.
    @Rein
    ”we can play a short game” she says sodtly “what would you like to play, m’lady?”
    @Jj_TeRroR_jJ
    ”name?” He asks quickly, without welcoming or hospitality
    @Loreteck
    she smiles sweetly, flattered. “Thank you my sweet. Though i do wish i didnt have to waste it on an event duch as this one.”
    @bl1ndn3rd
    you sit and examine everything else. To your right, there sits a town, to your left a forest, and ahead of you lays the sea, waves slowly lapping against the beach. Something about it all seems... Off though. You are unable to put your finger on it, but sonething is amiss.

    SUGGESTED ACTIONS AVAILABLE
  • @Firelie
    Like a true anime character, Dee looks out the window and comtemplates her current life. She’s praying to the gods that she won’t be harme
  • @Gushy48 ;
    what a strange thing to think about on the way to the party. Your sister prods you playfully “why so down? Your on your way to a party!”
  • @Firelie
    *he calls up penny 
    ”Hey how are we going to get in this place?”
    *he will look at the manor as he dose this 
  • @Firelie ;
    What do i have for suggested actions then?
  • @Firelie
    ”It’ll end up with you, slung over my shoulder, and me calling the carriage home. It happens every time.”
  • @Firelie
    He smiles back "Agreed my dear, if it were me it would rather spend the night alone with you but sadly,honor,duty and all that made up virtue signaling nonsense that nobles uphold but. Atleast a bar is close so the painful dread of that place could nullify a little bit.only if the perfume and powder don't taint the drinks there, we should be fine." 
  • @Firelie "Oh oh, we can play some cards"
  • @Gushy48 ;
    ”you should try to cheer up” your sister says in a sudden, more serious tone “this is impoortant to you, right? Youve been rambling about this guy and his party for weeks” you may not see her but you can feel her comforting gaze on you. “If it makes you feel any better, i promise i wont get wasted”
    @Jj_TeRroR_jJ
    ”right this way” the man gestures you to follow and starts briskly walking through the courtyard.
    @Bl1ndn3rd
    1. investigate the forest
    2. Investigate the village
    3. Investigate the seaside
    4. Inspect your gear.
    @Loreteck
    ”well said dear. Oh how i adore your ramblings on the failures of other races” she giggles drunkenly. It seems she started the drinking early, how wise of her.
    @Rein
    ”we definately do not have time for any sort of card game”

  • @Firelie
    She sighs, "If you say so sis." Dee crosses her legs. How much longer until they're there
  • @Firelie
    "Ha, I seem you already gotten a bottle out already, already tipsy for the party, guess that means your going save some for me when we get there."
  • @Firelie
    I go ahead and follow them without asking any questions
  • @Pufflemore ;
    very sorry, i must have missed you. Thank you for letting me know.

    “Ah yes!” Penny responds excitedly “an undercover agent will open a window to the employees lounge. Hurry though, you only have a 5 minute window. You should be able to see the open window pretty easily”
    @Gushy48
    a comfortable silence ensues as you watch out the window. Eventually, you reach the manor, and your sister steps out of the carriage.
    @Loreteck
    ”im sure there will be plenty, dear.” She says with a giggle as the carriage begins to lurch forward.
    @Jj_TeRroR_jJ
    you follow the man into the manor and through its maze like halls. He leads you into a large, dark room with a stage situated on the far side of it
  • @Firelie
    ”where is the entrance to get in” *he says to penny 
  • @Firelie
    Dee follows her, "Lead the way. I'm not the party girl here." She looks around the manor first
  • @Firelie
    "So this is the stage i'll be working on then?"
  • @Firelie
    "Well then let us hope that this winter ride is smooth then.Faster we get there, the faster we get hammared."
  • @Firelie ;
    Option 2. Investigate the village please
Sign In or Register to comment.