Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

URealms Roleplay Card Thread

Seeing as the Lore Streams are now going to be covering Roleplay / Legendary Spells, why not make a thread so that all of the Roleplay cards are in one central location?

Feel free to put some of your ideas down in the comments so Rob and Deadbones can see!  :)

Comments

• Here's the first batch:
    custom card

custom card
  • Make a batch of these for my games a while ago, looks like a good place to share them again! (Though a few are RP Abilities from others' Classes that I just put art on)

(Ironically the last one is my favorite. Something about its mundane use is very amusing to me)
  • @MasterDJV ;
    Hooooooooooooooly shit, that's a lot of Roleplay cards lol! You put my measly two to shame lol!
  • Lol, last time this subject came up I got really hyped and made a deck's worth. Just made 'em 1 by 1 until I got an army :peace: 
  • Legendary Spell Cards/Ideas/Etc: 

custom card

custom card

Windback: A legendary spell scroll capable of rewinding one entire combat back to the start of the first round. The major downside of the spell is that only the caster would remember not only the actions but wouldn't revert back to their original state before combat. 

Roleplay Card Ideas:

Swammie Oath: A legal document with atrocious hand-writing that legally binds both participants to commit an overdose by swammicide.

Elven Sock: A carefully hand-crafted and woven (singular) sock that before the BoM, was used to indicate high intimacy going on within the room. Used very often back then, it holds little meaning now.

Magibullets: A bag of bullets carefully enchanted and imbued with spells that ended up being obsolete when newer guns came self-built with their own ammunition. A risk and hindrance now, they could benefit in some capacity. 

Slime Pudding: A delicacy no one asked for. It usually results in the skin color of the consumer changing for a few hours straight until the effects wear off. Constant consumption of the pudding may result in permanent Blendorama. (The constant changing of the person's skin color.) 
  • Here's some Legendary Spell Ides:

Sanguinity: Blood magic only known by Vampire lords and Master Flesh Weavers that drains a target entirely of its blood and pulls it out explosively, dealing 200 damage to the receiver, and 50 to all targets within 3 tiles. If the original target is killed they become a powerful sentient but subservient ghoul linked to the caster.

Old God's Curse: A timeless hex that causes the caster to emit power beyond their wildest imaginations, channeling the power of the old gods, it allows the player to cast a spell that can do anything they want (As long as the game master allows it). 

Consecrate: Using the power of Kallisto the caster takes a slice of pure immortality, allowing them to be protected from any attack, including impossible deathrolls and divine killers. 

Dreambend: Walking the line of a pure dreamweaver, the essence of the dreamworld is siphoned into the target, causing them to see the casters wildest dreams and worst nightmares, permanently charming them, even affecting divines. 

Quintara's Chaos: Quintara Lotus herself bends time and space, empowering the caster with the true powers of the arcane. Draw another legendary spell and it becomes a critical hit. 
  • Sorry for the multi post i had a hard time making the cards work 
  • custom card
    ----------
    custom card
    ----------
    custom card

Here's a few, but I have a bunch more which act like a series of RP Spells which i'll post in a moment.
  • edited March 9
    Here's a set I like to say came from a special book:
    custom card
    ----------
    custom card
    ----------
    custom card
    ----------
    custom card
    ----------
    custom card
    ----------
    custom card
    ----------
    custom card
    ----------
    custom card
    ----------
    custom card
    ----------
    custom card
    ----------
    custom card
    ----------
    custom card
    ----------
    custom card
    ----------
    I very much intend on expanding this list a lot further as I botch many of the abilities in the card list into useless variants
  • edited March 9
    Some fun bags I made awhile ago, can be adapted to roleplay cards

custom card

custom card

custom card

custom card

(Bag of Golding isn't really that possible but it fit, so I kept it)

• edited March 10
    I had this idea and think it could lead to some quite interesting RP situations 

(however, i cant seem to get the link to work properly)  :(

Roleplay Spell
    Confess!

Forces the target to verbally admit to something they have done sometime in their life that they feel goes against their moral alignment. 

Spell gem, Range 10, Light deck

(this spell reads simularly, but the main difference is that Confess! deals with something a target deems contrary to what they morally agree with and Yonder Talk just says a private piece of information from the caster; not registering anywhere specific from their moral standpoint.)

Roleplay Spell
    Yonder Talk

Used as a parlor trick or distraction by all manner of magic folk, Yonder Talk allows the caster to throw their voice. However, the caster does not control what is said and the spell usually reveals private information of the caster.

Spell gem, Range 10, Arcane deck
  • edited March 10
    Part 2 of the Dyslexic Guide to Magic Collection:
    custom card
    ----------
    custom card
    ----------
    custom card
    ----------
    custom card
    ----------
    custom card
    ----------
    custom card
    ----------
    custom card
    ----------
    custom card
    ----------
    custom card
    ----------
    custom card
    ----------
    custom card
    ---------
    custom card
    ----------
  • They're not abilities, but I think my trinket cards may fall under the "roleplay" category.

custom card

custom card

custom card

custom card

custom card

custom card

custom card

custom card

custom card

• Part 3. I'm doing the posts for every couple of classes so that people can see them more often. That and post limits.
    ----------
    custom card
    ----------
    custom card
    ----------
    custom card
    ----------
    custom card
    ----------
    custom card
    ----------
    custom card
    ----------
    custom card
    ----------
    custom card
    ----------
    custom card
    ----------
    custom card
    ----------
    custom card
    ----------
    custom card
    ----------
    custom card

• Inspired by tonight's Danger Souls
    custom card
  • Magic Mic.  a spell to magically amplify the sound of your voice over great distances. as for some flavor maybe something about a controversy when alterations were made to the spell to add a suggestive element in a debate.  
  • edited March 17
    custom card
    --
    custom card
    --
    custom card
    --
    custom card
    --
    custom card
    --
    + the self gorgification spell from the Purge that made those hat rats thicc
  • A few ideas I had for roleplay cards:

custom card
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    custom card
    custom card
    custom card
    custom card
    custom card
  • custom card
    -----------------------------------------------------
    custom card
    custom card
    custom card
  • Thyme Magic - Stun everyone with your fantastic cooking skills, causing you to believe you have frozen time. All you really did was cook some food though.
  • Tap Tap- tap a targets back using elemental magic, causing them to turn around believing someone was trying to get their attention.
  • Magic Lawn Mower: Trims plants in a straight line doing [Low] damage; it is unable to kill plant life. 
  • edited March 16
    Replica 
    create a cope of a item you have in your inventory, it only last for one combat encounter
    Grow Grass
    increase the size of grass in 5 spaces turning it in to walled terrain 
  • edited March 17
    Throw Away
    A spell that creates a small realm of holding bubble that holds the weight of a below average blackboar. Most wizards get this spell for the convenience of throwing away trash, but more shady individuals use it to disappear, hide illegal items, and “Throw Away” unsuspecting black boars.

Stinkify
    A spell that makes an area stink of a selected smell. Originally, and still used as; the ultimate de-oderent. But more famously it’s use of making people stink like funk. 

Magic bleach
    A spell that creates a bleach like substance that kills 99.99% of germs it touches. 
  • If it's okay to put this here, this is more an idea for a class? Especially since I'm watching Rob and Deadbones do the class overview stuff. This is taking a bit from D&D 4e, but, the Avenger Class feels like it could be a thing for the Ageless or maybe even just worshippers of death magic, ect. For those who want to find the truth of the moon's ( I forget his name / how to spell it ) death and get back at them. Or even those who know of his death and want to fight against it's cause. And wants to get back. Maybe since they were talking about splitting the Death Knight into two classes, maybe the dark magic side could be this? The 4e mechanic thing that made it special is that the class oathed to kill a target rolled twice and used the higher. So it'd be a way of doing the Kobold thing without being a Kobold. But this is just generally throwing out ideas for Rob and Deadbones to nitpick.