Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

Smuggler Class :)

Heya Urealms Community, had some nifty inspiration for a smuggler class so enjoy! Comments and Criticism Welcome and Encouraged :peace:

Smuggler

custom card
custom card
custom card
custom card
custom card
custom card
custom card
custom card
custom card
custom card
custom card
custom card
custom card

"This work falls under the CC BY 4.0 License and can be used and edited freely as long as you provide credit!"

Comments

• This class is great, I enjoy the concept of most of the cards, though it seems it can get out of hand with some of the class cards. I personally would totally use this class
  • edited October 2018
    Yo! Loved the class, gonna use it in my games! I went ahead and gave it "custom" art (using Long Con Connor, seemed appropriate) and slightly reworded a few cards to follow the wording of other cards with similar abilities. If you care they're in the Imgur album below but great work on the class! Huge fan.
    https://imgur.com/a/rwxYT8J
  • @MasterDJV Thanks for the praise! Glad you were able to put it to good use! Definitely needed a double-take on the writing, so I'm glad you did, (I was pretty lazy with it) but either way, awesome! :smile: 
  • I first read the name as "Snuggler Class". Please make that into a reality!
    As for the Smuggler class, love it!