Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

UForums: The Stonequisition

Comments

• @Toruk (Now, normally I wouldn't allow you to unfreeze yourself, because then that would make things like Purify worthless, but you did get a 20, and then a High Roll here. I'll let you do this this one time, but for future reference, you can't remove Status Effects without Crits, or a Spell that removes SE's.)

Ajal desperately warms himself up, and is just barely successful. He's cool and wet, but isn't Frozen. He then casts En Garde on himself. The Sandbold Girl copies the same position Ajal takes.

@Maris Then Cyrasta frees Okami (@bl1ndn3rd) from her Frozen state.
  • @Pufflemore (Oh, if you're worried that Empussa is going to copy your Gloves, don't worry about that; she can only copy Buffs, not Passives from Items.)
  • @friskyBrisky ;
    no it more so her being Gallent and the murder bros being youngings
  • @Pufflemore (Oh, okay. But yeah, you can make your Gloves only Stun, not kill.)
  • @friskyBrisky ;
    k...so what is the map?
  • @friskyBrisky @Loreteck, @Toruk, @bl1ndn3rd, @Maris, @Rein,
    "Please do not kill the kids they might be able to be help."
    *and walk to empussa
  • wonder how empusa and chimera feel about being treated like children
  • @Tourk
    "That also go for you to I know they call you a flase prophet but they can still be helped" 
  • @friskyBrisky
    (Hmm, so got question now the whole mark is revealed. When the real reaper is coming in.)
    Alright is going to walk up and fusion maelstrom

• @friskyBrisky ;
    Okay Okami is stabbing her sword into Jimmy’s heart
    ”You will die for what you did!”
    Using up one of my 10 Death Rolls.

• edited February 12
    @Maris (Well, Empussa and Chimera are much younger here then they are in Canon, and Maelstrom even more so. Still, they'll probably relate being called "kids" in the future very hostiley, even though they shouldn't. :p )

@Pufflemore Ivy slowly moves up to Empussa. Empussa is on her guard.

@Loreteck (Who knows if there is even a real reaper. :p )
    John moves up and Fusions Maelstrom, dealing 10 Damage and placing a Sun Tile underneath him.

@bl1ndn3rd Okami attempts to kill Jimmy in one strike. Maelstrom finally reacts for once, and makes Okami instead stab John in the heart. John now has to Death Roll.

(Fingers Crossed) John lives, and Okami shrieks from Maelstrom's sword maneuver.

• Chimera, now with 4 Immediate Actions, is first going to freeze Ajal (@Toruk) again with Ray of Frost.

Then he's going to Ray of Frost Okami (@bl1ndn3rd) and Cyrasta (@Maris) again.

• edited February 12
    Chimera successfully freezes all 3 of them. His Final Immediate Action is going to Freeze Ivy (@Pufflemore). Chimera freezes Ivy in Place. "Better get away from that Kobold, Sis," Chimera says, "Or you might have to face a wrasslin'."
  • oh god i need to decide who to unfreeze
  • @friskyBrisky
    ”do you really want to get badly hurt kid?”
    *que “I am not mad I am just disappointed” face
  • edited February 12
    @Maris well, my engarde means nothing when frozen, but I am also out of actions so

@friskybrisky My squire is gonna use a nice one two sucker punch right on Jimmy 
  • edited February 12
    @Toruk (Actually, I believe your En Garde is fine. Even with 0 Actions, you should be able to attack back.)

Ajal's Squire runs up to Maelstrom and tries to Sucker Punch him. Chimera, however, will try to freeze him before he gets a chance. (Well, double checking, Ray of Frost isn't a Counter.) Chimera fails at casting the Frost Ray, and Ajal's Squire hits Maelstrom, Stunning him.

"Damn," Chimera says. "Sorry bro, I tried."
  • edited February 12
    @Pufflemore "You don't scare me, lady," Empussa says. Ivy can sense Empussa's raw power.

Zan is unsure whether to attack the Kids or try a kinder approach like Ivy. (Great, boring numbers. :p) Zan errs on the side of trying to be kinder. He's going to show the Kids the amount of Money he has, shaking from the cold as he does. "K-kids, if you s-stop right now, I-I'll pay you all the Gold I have," he says.

The Kids take note of the Amount of Money Zan has, except for Maelstrom who already knew this. "Damn, look at all that," Chimera says. "Hey, you give us that Gold, we won't kill you guys, how does that sound?" (Even on a Crit Roleplay Action, I can't have this work. :p )
  • @friskyBrisky
    @Loreteck ;

*slowly looks to loreteck’s character 
  • @friskyBrisky ;
    Squire is going to use Shades.

• @friskyBrisky
    Is malstorm frozen? Cause he should be.
  • edited February 12
    @Loreteck (Oh yes, he is frozen, almost forgot. Thanks for that. :p )

@bl1ndn3rd Squire attempts to summon Shades. However, as he tries to, his E.X.X.X.P. Ale kicks in again. All the Shadows from everyone, including Squire, angle into one area, underneath Thor. As the rest of the room grows dark, and his Allies fade, a large Shadow of Thor slowly emerges from the Statue. "DUUUUUUUUUUUUDE..." The Shadow of Thor says with a very loud echo, standing upright. "WHAT'S UP, BRO?"

Chimera is going to custom card to make things a little more fun. Chimera successfully summons 5 Air Sprites.

• @friskyBrisky
    ...it just the ale or is their now a shadow thro here...
  • edited February 12
    @Pufflemore (Just the Ale; there is no real Shadow Thor, and only Squire sees it. That'd be cool though. :p )
  • @friskyBrisky ;
    Squire falls to a knee in front of Thor.
    ”My lord, my Father, I am here to serve you!”
    Squire’s loyalty has shifted to dad.
  • @friskyBrisky
    Alright well going to basic attack malstorm twice with my blade then
    Basic attck one: 
    Basic attck two: 
    And my ro-bro is going to volley them all

• @bl1ndn3rd "WOAH, BRO," Thor says, a little taken a back, "AT EASE MY MAN. WHAT'S GOIN' ON WITH YOU?"

@Loreteck (Well, there goes negotiations. :p )

Drake goes up to Maelstrom, and is going to Crit Basic Attack him with his special sword, forcing a Death Roll.
  • ...does maelstrom have a legendary