Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

UForums: The Stonequisition

Comments

• @Pufflemore (Yes, Jimmy; also known as James Moonkiller. :p )

@Loreteck Maelstrom, still looking sad, is unswayed by Drake's words.

"We would not betray
    The words of the Queen,
    though I see and hear
    exactly what you mean.
    We live our lives
    By the word of the Moon,
    her words are his actions,
    which you shall see soon."

"By Thor's Light, they really fucked these kids up," John says, still mad that Jimmy was a mole the whole time.
  • @friskyBrisky
    "Yet the proof is none...listen you know it's suicide to go against us,all you need to do is convince your brother and sister to leave there's been enough blood shed on both sides this day, Prophets should not dictate peoples actions through the interpretation of a god's word,it should be the other way around. Truly ask yourself this, do you fully because it's what phanto's telling you or is it what the prophet queen is saying phanto is telling you. doesn't matter how much convection you have in the end...a lie is still a lie."
  • @Loreteck "You're words will not sway me,
    my older old friend,
    accept that it's over;
    that this is your end."

"Enough talkin'," Chimera says, "Are you going to die the easy way, or the hard way?"
  • @friskyBrisky
    He sighs and sheaths his sword"What senseless nonsense and bloodsheed, let's just get this over with so we can give Arlene a proper burial and girl...you know nothing of what you are about to face" 
  • @friskyBrisky ;
    Okami raises her sword, aimed towards Jimmy, the traitor and looks back towards her fellow Stonequisitors.
    ”What are we waiting for? For Arlene!”
    She shouts and is starting combat.
    our leader is dead, there is no diplomacy happening here. 
  • @bl1ndn3rd You wanna dramatically slash at Jimmy at the same time?
  • @Maris ;
    synchronized combo attack??
  • @bl1ndn3rd ya, Cyastra was probably sent to defend Arline and Anne as part of their mission so...
  • @friskyBrisky ;
    Question...Does Arlene’s death...Technically...count against my paladin passive 
  • @bl1ndn3rd (Yes, it does. So don't bother Martyring unless you think it would be in your best interest.)

(I'm going to sleep right now.)
  • @Maris @friskyBrisky ;
    Yeah yeah sorry, I just had to know whether or not to Martyr first. 
    Okami is charging at James Moonkiller, and is going to slice at his neck, screeching “Traitor!” 
    Just a normal basic attack for now 
  • @bl1ndn3rd @friskyBrisky At the same exact time, not coordinated, just happens to be at the same time, Cyastra pulls out their sword and dashes while holding the sword back, and they swing it into Jimmy's side. "Arline was innocent!" 
    Basic attacker
  • edited February 12
    @bl1ndn3rd @Maris Both Okami and Cyrasta, with their swords, swing into Jimmy, dealing 66 Damage to Jimmy. Jimmy grunts in pain, and looks like he's in pain... Then everyone notices there's a slight glow from the male Sandbold, who starts to laugh.

The Sandbold throws 2 Ray of Frosts at Okami and Cyrasta, Freezing them in place. "Welcome to Hel, Kobolds!" He yells.

Combat has officially Started.

PLAYER'S TURN:

(@Loreteck, @Toruk, @Pufflemore, @Rein)
  • @friskyBrisky Cyastra will continue to slash at Jimmy until he moves or they have only one action left, cause they plan to use their last action to unfreeze Okami.
    "You're mean!"
  • edited February 12
    @Maris
    (This will put you in 1 Action.)

Cyrasta, freezing, is able to deal another 108 Damage to Maelstrom/Jimmy, but Maelstrom simply takes it. Cyrasta is able to heat herself up to the point that she is no longer Frozen. She has 2 Actions left.

Zan is going to activate his Super Saiyan Charge. Zan successfully Charges. "Woowy!" The Female Sandbold says, "That sure is an interestin' Buff you got there!" As she says this, her eyes become turquoise, her hair gets golden, and the length of it becomes massive. "I say, it should do me quite well!"
  • edited February 12
    "Oh no you don't, lady," The Boy says. He's going to Ray of Frost her again, and then Ray of Frost Zan. | Both are successfully Frozen.
  • edited February 12
    @Maris (Because of that Crit.) (Wow, 2 Crits!)

Cyrasta slashes at Maelstrom again, dealing another 72 Damage, and again becoming unfrozen. In fact, she has basically figured out how to repel Freezing, and can not be frozen during this Combat.
  • edited February 12
    void oh wow
  • edited February 12
    @Maris Cyrasta hits Maelstrom one more time, dealing 40 more Damage. Cyrasta now has 1 Action left.
  • edited February 12
    @friskyBrisky Ajal is gonna have a field day, charging the Non traitor male sandbold

(Storing the crit probably)

And would then use two asier strikes 

• edited February 12
    @friskyBrisky Nah, not storing. lets do it
  • @Toruk Ajal, seeing Okami and Cyrasta taking care of Jimmy/Maelstrom, makes a massive ram at Chimera (The Boy). Chimera tries to Freeze him, but fails, as Ajal rams him against Thor's gigantic leg, dealing 20 Damage to Chimera.

Then Ajal Aesir Strikes at Chimera with his Scythe, although with each slice, something feels a little off. Ajal deals 26 Damage to Chimera, who then smiles. "Pretty strong, False Prophet," he says. He is first going to cast Ray of Frost on Ajal.
  • edited February 12
    Ajal Freezes in place. Chimera is going to basic attack Ajal. Chimera slashes at the now Frozen Ajal, dealing 10 Damage.
  • @friskyBrisky ;
    can I got for non lethal?
  • @Toruk (I don't have the rule; Large and Gigantic Tiles still get Status Effects.)

@Pufflemore (You mean, you want to grab a Target without Suffocating them? Yes.)
  • @friskyBrisky Gonna spend an action to free myself then an action to unguard

Free 

Engarde 
  • @friskyBrisky @bl1ndn3rd just to get it out of the way for when bl1nd's here, unfreeze Okami!
  • @friskyBrisky ;
    more so my attacks do not cause DRs that kill but just ko people