Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

UForums Divine Decision Thread

(Art by @Milk)

... Oh hello! I didn't see you there! Sorry about that. I am Nader Leomaris; second of all the Elves, and keeper of all the knowledge of the Realm. And you are the Old Gods, am I right? No need to answer! I know for a fact that you are.

Well, if you're here, that means you have a reason to be here. What's that reason again? ... Oh yes! It appears that my collection of tomes has somehow been ruined; they're missing pages upon pages of information. Probably from my young ward, Phineas Barringster.

That may seem like bad news, but it's actually good news for both me and for you! You, as the Old Gods, know the fate of the Realm better then even I do. You can help me refill the tome with the correct information. Of course, I'm not so stupid I will just blindly accept information from you; I remember enough to at least whittle down the options for every story I have, though my mind is so busy that it's not completely perfect.

Well, enough dilly dallying! I'm counting on you Old Gods to help me fix the lore of the Realm! So let's get started...

RULES:
*Like the real Divine Decisions, the UForums Divine Decisions are a raffle system; everyone votes on their choice for the Divine Decision, but only one person gets picked.
*You do not need to be currently playing, or have been playing, a UForums Campaign to vote; anyone can vote.
*Everyone has an Equal Vote.
*Every Divine Decision Vote lasts 24 Hours. While the vote is occurring, the Campaign is 'locked' except for minor, unimportant things. The campaign resumes after the vote.
*The way to vote is simple; just say which choice you pick. You can only vote once and can not change your vote. Any vote that is edited will be dis-guarded, meaning you will not be able to vote on that Decision.
*No Posting on this Thread until a Divine Decision is posted, and within that 24 hour period. Any post that is not a part of it will mark you for a 'Shehight Point', which will eventually make you banned from any and all UForums Activities.

Comments

• 1: The Ironstone Festival

Well, this is a bit of a pickle I've gotten myself in. It appears I've forgotten who the Pirates were. You know, the ones who raided Dundinborough during the 100th Ironstone Festival. I do wonder where Phineas would've even put those pages? Anyways, it's fortunate you came when you did; you can help me remember. Now, Dundinborough's had a couple of Pirate Raids against them, but on this particular night, I know it's one of two groups. I just don't remember which one. Surely one of you do.

The Choices:
    The Reaper's Due:
    The Pirates that raided that night were members of the Reapers; a nefarious Ageless Cult that worships a Skeleton Pirate King, Bopen. Their assault on the town is for a very dark and nefarious purpose, but it was fortunate that Dundinborough got the Royals it had for that festival. Then again, one of those Royals did come for an ultirior motive then to just have fun... As if they knew this was going to happen...

The Benefactor's Request:
    The Pirates that raided that night were members of the Order of Chaos; a cult that worships the Old Gods (you must feel so special to have these weirdos worship you). Their assault on the town is for a very dark and nefarious purpose, but it was fortunate that Dundinborough got the Royals it had for that festival. Then again, one of those Royals did come for an ultirior motive then to just have fun... As if they knew this was going to happen...

Keep in mind, either choice you pick may dramatically alter my other tomes; I might have to re-write entire tomes of lore based on what happens here. Then again, I might have to do that anyways because of my Ward's playfulness.

Take your time, Old Gods; I am in no hurry to get the right answer myself, but I'm sure you are busy yourselves...
  • I vote for: Benefactor’s Request.
  • I Vote for: The Reapers due
  • I vote reapers due
  • The Vote of The Old God Toruk is: TheBenefactor’s Request
  • Reaper's Due here. Feels more thematic than just saying we summoned em there to me.
  • Reaper’s Due
  • Reaper’sDue
  • Benefactors request
  • Reapers Due
  • I vote for Benefactor's Request
  • Ah yes! I remember now. Thank you so much @Loreteck, you have reminded me. The Pirates that raided that night were of the Reapers!

Well, Old Gods, this is where we part our ways for now. The next time we meet, I'm sure I'll need your help again. Until then...
  • 2: The Stonequisition

Ah, the Stonequisition. A bunch of Kobolds fighting and killing each other over the proper way to worship the Light. I must admit though, when you're dealing with a God, these things are going to be serious. Now, it appears that the Stonequisitors won after freeing those Children, right? Well, it does, but the Sandbold's decide to launch an all out assault on Mt. Triton, with one specific goal; to claim Thor for their own. Now, this time it's entirely my fault that I've forgotten who's directing this assault; I lent Phineas this Text because he seemed fascinated by the idea that the Kobolds gaining Elvency, or as you Old Gods would call it 'Sapiency'. The point is, I need help remembering who led this Final Assault...

The Choices:
    The Queen
    It was the Queen of the Sandbolds, Queen Arty, who was in charge. Her ultimate goal is to take Thor for herself, and not necessarily to free him either. The Stonequisitors will end up fighting her in the Hall of Thor himself, with the aid of Squire Jimmy and Lady Anne.

If the Stonequisition Fails, the Future of the Kobolds will be drastically different...
    The Moonkillers
    It was 3 Sandbolds that were raising in the ranks of the Organization. You may know them better as what they become, the Murder Bros; Chimera, Empussa, and Maelstrom. The Stonequisitors will end up fighting this terrible Trio in the Hall of Thor himself, with the aid of Squire Jimmy and Arlene.

If the Stonequisition Fails, the Future of the Kobolds will be drastically different...
    Now, like last time, I do have the reward of a custom card, and I understand if the Old God that helps me wants to take that. However, I also now have this new item, which I'm going to call The Mystery Box. The Mystery Box contains a Random Item within it, and if enough of this Random Item is collected, a special Campaign activates. It could be anything ranging from a Tambok Ticket to a Scale off of Golestandt himself; even I don't know what it could be.

I hope all of you Old Gods the best of luck. The Hourglass is ticking...
  • The Moonkillers
  • Option 1
  • Option 1.
  • option deux
  • option 1.
    (There you go)
  • edited January 30
    option 2
  • Option 1. Of course. Hehe.
  • @TaeyRurj You know whats up. Also welcome
  • Option 1