Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

URealms Memes, The Timedagger100 Collection

edited January 26 in Offtopic
Hello! To those of you who don't know who I am and/or don't care here's the tl:dr version. I am a meme creator. I have created a ton of URealms memes, here is a literal truck dump of memes for your enjoyment. Just ignore the spoiler text and enjoy the memes. All memes posted by me were made by me unless stated otherwise, enjoy!

For those of you who do care, heyo! Did you ever hear the tragedy of Timedagger100 the memer? I thought not. It's not a story most forums goers would tell you. It's a Urealms legend. Timedagger100 was a Meme Lord of the Alberts, so powerful and so wise he could use the Memes to influence the forum goers to support Albert the Monkeyfish... He had such a knowledge of the of the memes that he could even keep the ones he cared about from leaving the forums from lack of memes. The meme side of the Forums is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. He became so powerful... the only thing he was afraid of was losing his meme lord status, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught the forums everything he knew, then the forums forgot about him in his hiatus. It's ironic he could save others from lack of memes, but not himself.

So basically I made memes and had an Albert Cult shit post bonanza. Which unfortunately I let die, why? Was it because I didn't care after the thread was silenced? God no haha, holy shit that thread was so funny, nononono. Unfortunately the sad boring answer is life got busy. College and big boy life, you know? I actually had to give up on URealms altogether because of some personal life complications I won't get into. It was a sad time, I had no time to watch any URealms campaigns, browse the forums, make custom cards, and for the first time since season 2 started I had to miss live shows.

I've had some more free time recently so I have time to get caught up and watch all the new campaigns and even rewatch a bunch. So I have a new shipment of fresh and spicy memes. Theres like 15 new ones with more coming so enjoy them! I want to get more active in the community again because I've missed everybody so much, the may mays, roflcopters, and hahas we've had is many and really I just want to say.... Heyo! :D  

Comments