Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

UForums: The Stonequisition

Comments

• @friskyBrisky
    He had 8 damage..but I mean now your saying there missiles so atleast 25 damage probably.

• @friskyBrisky
    Also here's for John's dynamite 

• @Loreteck (da boop about previous question)
  • @Toruk
    I mean I'm already up there...and with my beam sword I could potential chain lot of death rolls...though word of advice don't hit the chains It's probably connected to vens life force or some shit since it seemed it hurt the kids instead when I attcked..or Well at least there ears...also frisky spilledd the beans about him being palidin so we should kill one of the goons instead so that we can make him death rool. But also be careful since ven stored a twenty.
  • @Loreteck (Ven was an old friend of Ajal’s.. he actually said that aloud to everyone after he read the letter. If anyone knows how Ven works and his tricks in our group, it would be Ajal. but if that is the case I won’t trade places)

@friskybrisky I round the corner, hitting the bottom of his scythe against the ground as he nears his location where he can have direct eye contact with Ven and he just stares for a solid few seconds*

• edited January 21
    @friskyBrisky ;
    Well, with everything kicking off, Zan will activate his Super Soul Charge () (Ouch, I was afraid of this... there goes my strength in this entire combat...)

And slap a card onto the duel-glaive (edit: If I even can now since I crit-failed...) ()
  • edited January 21
    @Jj_TeRroR_jJ (It's not so bad, it's not like you can't try to cast it again next round. Just can't do literally anything this round.)

Zan attempts to reactivate his Super Soul Charge, but he doesn't feel the power. He tries very very hard to do so, but the only thing he ends up releasing is some gas.

@Toruk Ajal turns around the corner and hits the ground with his Polearm in an attempt to get Ven's attention. (This is an RP action, so it needs a Roll. )

(Well, either you use the 20 now, which will get everyone's attention, or you hold on to that Crit for later, but fail, and have to tap again.)
  • edited January 21
    @Loreteck (Yeah, it's not.)

John throws his Dynamite Stick at a Sandbold. The Sandbold, not wanting to die from an explosion, is going to try to shoot it. (This isn't going to be stopped by @bl1ndn3rd's Martyr, cause it's doing no damage to anyone, and is a Counter.) The Sandbold shoots the stick of Dynamite in the Air, making it explode near the ceiling, which causes it to crack. "Oh, shit," the Sandbold says. "That's not good." However, the Sandbold avoids the Death Roll, and the other 2 Avoid the Damage.

Then Drake's EDF Moves up and launches a Series of Missiles, which deals 20 Damage to all the Sandbolds.

@Rein, @Pufflemore (You don't have anymore actions this Round, I think), @Firelie, @bl1ndn3rd (You still have Actions), @Maris ;

• @friskyBrisky ;@Toruk ;
    Wait if he used that twenty now wouldn't override that counter since he grabbed everyone's attention meaning the gun men would be distracted because then you should have waited for Toruk to decide before countering that then.
  • @friskyBrisky I want to not save the crit for dramatic appropriateness here

@loreteck (Oh I did my thing way too late for gunman loreteck, gunmen were even before combat started)
  • @friskyBrisky ;
    Squire is going to vomit on a gunman

and EDF is saving all actions
  • @friskyBrisky 100% Unsure what is happening and can only check the forums every few hours so if I'm too slow just play for me.
  • edited January 21
    @Loreteck (Nah, you can't Counter a Counter, or else things would get too crazy.)

@Maris (All you really need to know is you're trying to kill the Sandbolds, you haven't missed much. @bl1ndn3rd did forced two Death Rolls on most Sandbolds, but one got their Legendary. Otherwise nothing's really happened.)

@bl1ndn3rd Squire throws up on the Chains. When the Vomit hits the chains, a large spark explodes off of it, and the vomit jumps. Every time it hits the chains the same thing happens, until the vomit has leapt off the chains and onto the floor behind the Kids. The Kids look worried.

Squire Vomits on a Gunman near Drake (@Loreteck), dealing 30 Damage to the Gunman. (Cause these Gunmen count as Companions to Ven, and you have those Necklaces of Eternity.)

@Toruk Finally, Ajal moves forward, and slams his scythe on to the Ground, getting the Attention of most of the Sandbolds, and Ven.

"Ah, the prophet!" Ven says. "It is such a pleasure to see you again, my friend!" "The good news is, you can help us fend off these impures that somehow got in here."
  • @friskyBrisky
    I'm pretty sure bl1nd stated he vomited on the gunmen not the chains.
  • @Loreteck (Re-reading it, yes he did. Sorry @bl1ndn3rd, I'll fix that right now. :p )
  • @friskyBrisky "Yes the impure.. just question is which one first." And he just starts dragging his scythe on the ground as he approaches Ven* (we don't need Ven alive yes?)
  • edited January 21
    @Toruk (Nope, just the Kids. :p )

"Perhaps one of the ones closest to you will suffice?" Ven says, unaware of Ajal's betrayal.
  • @Toruk
    (I mean if we keep him alive he would be the type that would be like"yo we kidnapped people and shit" which allow us to go full on assault against the sandbolds in my mind atleast,also again can't hurt him unless one of the gunmen die first.)
  • @Loreteck (I don't think you get it. This is personal. So unless it is a priority or ya convince him in rp. Ven will die to my scythe)
  • @Toruk (The one problem, though, is that you would know he's a Paladin, so until one of his friends dies, he can't Death Roll. His Stability can drop, but he's essentially immortal until one of his friends dies first.)
  • @friskyBrisky is there someone near him? Like a gun an standing close enough I can be in melee with both Ven and gunman
  • @Toruk (Yes, there is one right next to him. Here's the map right now, as I have it:
    )
  • @friskyBrisky ;
    (is Okami really that far back? Considering I was basic attacking Ven with a sword...)
  • @bl1ndn3rd (You're right, you did. I need to move you up. Otherwise everything else is good, I hope. :p )
  • @friskyBrisky I begin to swing at squire, but before I land the hit, he sharply turns and stabs the gunman right next to Ven in the gut with astier strike while staring right into Ven's eyes*

"Impure.. impure! You believe you have the words to deem who is impure! The lies spoken to the prophet, the Herald by you shall be judged now. Judged at the beginning of the Reaping of Souls!"

Astier strike into that gunman 
  • @friskyBrisky ;
    tbh you cant just control my character. Im absent a lot
  • @friskyBrisky Uh... then Cyastra is moving up.
  • Im really confused as to whats going on
  • @Rein
    we are saving koblod kids and boop for Maris on kinged’s thread
  • edited January 22
    @Rein (As @Pufflemore says, you are now in the process of saving Kobold Kids. You're also fighting the Sandbold Slave Driver, and his 20-Damage dealing Gunmen.)

@Maris Cyrasta attempts to run up to Combat... Only to slip as she passes Zen, and is now on her back. She doesn't take damage from this fall, but loses her other Actions this Round of Combat.

@Toruk The Gunman, not expecting Ajal to betray them, is surprised as he's Aesir Struck, taking 13 Damage in the side.

"Prophet, what in Phanto's name are you doing?!" Ven yells. "You are striking our own!"