Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

How to Kill Bopen Idea

1235»

Comments

• @Badger_IronHide what do you mean by copy and past you unto it? do you mean your first post?
  • @TheIr0nKn1ght only problem is that phanto isn't mindless up there in the sky he's dead. So we cant kill the moon(him) again. 
  • I mean we could make the OGD kill Callisto and make a birth of magic 2
  • @claytonimore20 you misunderstand. while he is dead his body and influence is their, to kill bopen you need to destroy the moon.
  • more ideas also *bump*
  • Other idea from other post that i posted.

I began to watch the azeltarian gaden in the intro with Bopen and Gweneth pause and read the text. It says how quote "Bopes is your weapon used to pain the gods" you know how sertain characters can listen to the players with outside information through the order of chaos is bopen a member and he is here to do our bidding? of how he is our weapon used to pain the gods of how he Bopen wants us to suffer and to lose people in the show for enjoyment? I was watching and realized that Bopen might be with in us and that he can speak or possibly know of us as the..

Old Gods.

• I don't think Bopen is ageless at all, he goes against all known rules of the ageless, we first see him form from the body parts of The King, Queen, and Prince of Dundinborough, no other ageless are formed from multiple people.

I believe Bopen is more an entity than anything, a soul with no body. I think that the entity that is Bopen is bound to either the black ring, or the gold sword that he always seems to have, maybe when both come together, not entirely sure. I think Bopen was sealed away before The Fall of Dundinborough, but some condition was met when the Royal Family was in that bunker.

Maybe the one of the Royals had the ring and the magic that sealed Bopen away ran out somewhat recently and Bopen chose the come forth at that moment because he was surrounded by his minions, the ageless, with the only threat was the King, but he was already taken care of because Bopen used the Royal family has his physical form. Maybe he chose that moment because it was grandiose, maybe because he didn't want others that could slay him as he was forming near him. Who knows, Bopen typically does things because he wants to, hes a spoiled King playing pirate

Also Bopen has never shown his human form meaning 1 of 5 things. Either Bopen has no human form because he is literally made of multiple sets of bones. He does not wish to reveal his human form because it does not amuse him or his skeleton form has a more authoritative aura. He really is an ageless God and would not have a real form as being a shapeshifting God. He is actually just an entity bound to a ring that possesses skeletons. And finally, my favorite, Bopen has a human form and we have seen it, but we do not know the the person we are seeing is actually Bopen because we have never seen Bopen change between Human and Bopen. No this can be proved as of now because the last we saw Bopen he ripped Percy's skeleton from his body and made it his own, meaning Bopen either know has an 8ft tall body.

Now what if the next time we see Bopen, he is back to normal height and Rawb says something like "Somebody else killed him since we last saw him and he took his skeleton" or "Bopen did not like being 8ft tall so he magicd himself into being normal height" that would only be proof that Bopen has a human form and that we have seen it, otherwise why would Rawb have made Bopen normal height.

Half of this was a rant, some was typing as a I came up with the stuff. I am done
  • Ya that is a good point but remember if he says it from behind the streams it might not always be cannon he stated that in the lore building stream. @gameatic101 ;
  • @Badger_IronHide Can you clarify what it is that that may not be cannon
  • Everything that happens on streams, naders tales and coes quest is cannon i think (excluding gobos of pat) @gameatic101 ;
  • Well we the Old Gods could just create a champion with the express purpose to kill Bopen. I'm sick of Bopen and It would be ice for the Old Gods to do some good for once
  • @Revoltman I know that, but what I mean is that @Badger_IronHide brought up that something I said may not be cannon and I am curious as to what EXACTLY I said that may not be cannon so I can see the flaws of my theory.
  • @gameatic101 what i mean by not being cannon is how he may have been destroyed and got shorter we dont have full conformation for sure that is what i am saying is uncanon. And if you dont mind me asking when did Rawb says something like "Somebody else killed him since we last saw him and he took his skeleton" or "Bopen did not like being 8ft tall so he magicd himself into being normal height. I just want to know so I can do some looking. But I see what you meant and I now I understand what you mean.
  • Also in  Azveltara Z The anime animation that is show if you look at bopen when it shows bopen and gweneth if you look at his hand you see some very interesting details for example his hand I believe I see a ring again going back to my main point. But were it says quote "bopen is your weapon used to pain the gods" on the part when gweneth and bopen are back to back and a black skull is in the middle. What does that mean. Every time we find a new theory or some type of question or answer a new mystery appears. If anyone who has read this or is reading this I believe that we should work together to figure this out.

So we the Old Gods can figure out how to kill Bopen or if you want to keep Bopen alive

Badger_IronHide