Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

The show hole group therapy room

So it finally happened. The credits have rolled on the season 3 finale and now we're stuck in the show hole.

This is a thread to reflect on your favorite moments from this season and potentially do a bit of speculation on season 4.

I know the show hole can be devastating and life without urealms is hard but it will only be a few short months until the next season kick off. Until then we are here for you.

Comments

• My favorite part was getting my name mispronounced in the finale credits  :|
    A more serious answer is the purge animatic, specifically Vitali's part.
  • @Doggod100 to me that's the best cinematic. I watch that on repeat and it has never failed to give me chills.
  • At least there'll be deadrealms on the months between!
  • only november and maybe january? @Maris they said they'd be busy october and rob does christmas stuff in december but it's better than nothing

• also the purge campaign as a whole was my favorite, the characters that came out of it were amazing and i hope we get to see more of them being actual characters, it'd be interesting to see what the mayor is getting up to when he isn't fighting in a night to remember.
  • Call me a shill. But if you guys really enjoy the "meta-story" aspect of URealms. Aww geeze, do I have a suggestion for you! "The Gunslinger" by Stephen King is basically the start, of the Dark Tower series. Which is itself. Uh. Similar, in themes, motifs, and #OnlyTricks to Urealms. It's a story of heartbreak, violence, and meta-garbage! It's all on audio books, that are "available." And personally, I think it's a story better read to you, than read yourself. As I have read the books several times and listened to them several more.

So. If you need to binge large amounts of content. It's sort of similar. I liked it. I think Rob would appreciate it, if not enjoy it, if he had the time to read it.
  • purge and senate of deadlantis were the best in every category. yet lightbeards is still better for animations and story told.
  • I'm not sure yet but I think the lightbeards may have passed den of devil's for my new favorite campaign ever.
  • Wow I just watched the ending again on YouTube and, I fucking cried. I cried for Bruce and Virendra, I cried for Virgo, and I cried for Kallark and Gwyneth. I can definitely say that this is the best urealms campaign.