Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

Zeeboon's Collection Of Scribbly Scrawlings

13»

Comments

• Oof, I love what you did with the feet to allude to the environment as apposed to going all in on the background. Good stuff my dude!
  • Been a while since I posted anything so I thought I'd make a quick crappy doodle of the most wholesome siblings in Urealms lore.
    Thanks to Roamin for making last nights campaign so amazing.

• D'oho, Quineas looks adorable with that missing tooth. Nice work!
  • Ted Pirate Bruno (drawn before his appearance changed multiple times during the campaign)
    Millbee is really determined to stay the wildcard of the players, but I have no complaints. :smile: 

• lol, this is great. Perfectly captures how uncanny he is.

(also with that sword it kinda looks like he's ready to slay some apostles :p)
  • @Noubi  ; "It's more like a tiny hunk of Iron."
    Heh I was actually thinking of both the Dragonslayer and Buster Sword when I was drawing it.

• That’s amazing
  • Bernard W. Akers the Nth, consuming the royal sandwich, as is tradition.
  • Truly majestic, well done my dude!
  • A quick sketch of our handsome babysitter & talented Synthist. I actually had to drop out in the middle of the campaign so I haven't finished watching it yet, gonna take a look at the VOD soon.

• edited January 27
    Doodle of the Wooly Mammoth I did during yesterday's campaign. Haven't finished the campaign yet, I had to drop out after the second combat.

That first combat though :wow: