Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

Twitch Vods?

Are the twitch Vods no longer going to be up after each campaign? I.e. for the next day? I know they used to be, was this changed for a reason?

Comments

• @wishy33
    They are up. Its on stream.urealms.com
  • @Phendrix aaaah, thanks. I was looking on the urealms channel, not rurikar22.
  • edited July 2018
    It's up but the show was streamed on the Rurikar22 twitch instead of the URealms twitch to promote robs active streaming account. https://www.twitch.tv/rurikar22

If you are a fan of his old pkmRob channel he has a new nuzlock run in his vods. I don't know if he will upload them to his youtube and vods are temporary, so if you like those might you not have a lot of time left to watch them.
  • @Konpaatre

I think he put them up as unlisted videos on a playlist? If not yet probably by next week when he does his FYI video I'm assuming.
  • @Phendrix Oh, Rawb keeps the VODs up? Huh. For some reason, I could've sworn he took them down immediately, which I assumed was just so that you had to watch it on his channel if you missed the live show.
  • @CaesarBarringster
    Yeah. I believe they always stayed up this season

Other than campaign one, The Grand Paladin Order, but rawb posted a link to the full youtube vod on twitter
This discussion has been closed.