Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

Cursive version of Elvish

Hello!
I've decided to create a cursive version of the elven alphabet. I already finished it some time ago but haven't posted it until now. It took a couple of days to create it and refine it to it's final version. Maybe it will inspire some of you to start writing with the elven aplhabet too :)

Demo of it in use: (Please excuse possible typos if you find any. Learning to write it somewhat fluently is easier than learning to read it fluently :) )

Comments

• This is remarkable, also nice handwriting!
  • edited July 2018
    Wow, this is really cool, might try to pick it up. I've thought about writing in the elven alphabet but it always felt so clunky when I tried to write with it. 
  • looks suppperrr cool dude!
  • Amazing how people can learn this!
  • Ooh thanks. I'm fluent in Elvish, and writing quickly in it sucks. I'll definitely start using this. Any chance you could develop some accented letters? 
  • edited July 2018
    Thanks everyone! From my experience it's definitely easier and faster to write than the original.

@Snarky I've had a look at a list of diacritic symbols and played with them a bit, but I think that it would be best to just use the existing ones. I'm afraid that in the end the symbols would be mostly the same and only have different meanings, which would be very confusing.
  • If only my english handwriting were half as good. I will be forever bad at penmanship.
  • @CongenialVirus I was extra careful when writing it. My normal handwriting isn't nearly as good haha.
  • Wow, this is really good