Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

Card sizes for custom class abilities

So I've finally got around to making a custom class that one of my players requested (its based around the operator "Bandit" from r6:siege) but Im having one hell of a time importing the cards in to TTS. I can easily get them in to the game, however they are always hugely bigger than the official cards. I can't seem to work out if it's due to the deck size values, card size values, or its scaling to the image size itself. Anyone with more experience, I welcome your help greatly (or even if there's another thread with an explanation that i've missed that you could point me to) https://imgur.com/a/B8vkGHd <-- a link to the custom class cards, if that helps any,

Comments

• Create a stack of 2 URealms cards and place one or more custom cards ontop of it, that is how i made the KonRealms cards the same size as the URealms cards.
  • @Konpaatre Oh you champion, thank you very much! Its an odd work around but I'll take it. Thanks for the quick reply bud.
  • Having done a lot of custom card work myself, I can tell you that the official URealms cards are themselves scaled down. If you go to the scale, rotate, or any other transform tool and simply click on a card, it will open a transform menu that lets you change the position, rotation, and scale numerically.

(Example image property of Berserk Games)

Official URealms cards are scaled X: 0.69; Y: 1.00; Z: 0.69 (given how meme-y the forums get sometimes, I'd like to stress that these ARE the actual numbers, not a meme). I've found the 2-card trick Konpaatre outlined to be inconsistent in some cases for reasons that I understand, so if that fails or you find yourself importing large numbers of cards then hopefully you find this helpful; regardless, you now know why newly imported cards are much bigger than the official URealms cards! :smile: 

• @GypsyCow Oh~ Thanks for that. Will keep it in mind in case the other method doesnt work! At least its easy values to remember~
  • @CPTSKIM No problem. I like poking around behind the scenes with stuff like this, so I'm always happy to share what I know.

Class identity cards and race cards (the bigger ones) are different, btw. I believe they're upscaled to 1.21 X and Z (double check this if you use the transform method as I'm not positive of this one), so keep that in mind if you're working with those card sets.
  • thanks again! Toying with making a new race as one of my players wants there to be humans (despite my protests, but there ya go) So working on a card for Amazonian like people who can't cast magic directly, but instead must do so through their weapon. @GypsyCow