Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

Dead Realms Puppet Database

edited September 2018 in General Discussion
Hi I'm Jack (Though you can see my username I don't know why I said that) I'm a moderator for the URealms Wiki and am the person who always gathers all the puppet images for every campaign. Unfortunately due to the non-canoness of Dead Realms the Wiki will not be covering Dead Realms, but thinking that people may want these images for memes or whatnot I went ahead and grabbed them for you people! I hope you enjoy if you plan on using them for any reason! I plan of doing this for every Dead Realms campaign.

If you want to find puppet images of URealms characters you can find them uploaded to the wiki. Here is a good place to look. 

Once again, hope you enjoy!

Comments

• B L E S S

• You are amazing thank you ♥ ♥ ♥
  • the Wiki will not be covering Dead Realms
    Is there a non-canon wiki, or perhaps a general Rawb Moran wiki that Deadrealms could be written up on?
  • @Sixelona @Emperor Thanks for the kind words!

@DrPubbles As for your question, to my knowledge there isn't one. The wiki did discuss having a sort of thing but we were told there wasn't a need to by Rob. I remember a long time ago there being a Buffalo Wizards Wiki that had info on LoM but I'm not sure if it's still up. If fans do go ahead and make one then I will provide the puppets for it.
  • Huh, that's a little weird.
    I suppose if it doesn't matter, there's no reason to make a wiki for it...

But then again, Gobos of Pat still has a wiki page, and that is definitely no longer canon. Are there plans to get rid of that one eventually, or is it just staying? I suppose that was a different situation, but I think it's interesting. Is it because it was supposed to be canon, and then later changed?
  • There's a difference @Ninjathis ;

Gobos of Pat is a book story, which still means that the events of the campaign are canon, but only in the book. This means that the characters can come back as Believers.

DeadRealms is a different story. Deadrealms takes place in another dimension, and Rob has stated that the campaigns themselves are not canon.
  • If anybody wanted a wiki for deadrealms we could start one on wikia.
  • Hi, for those few of you that are waiting for me to upload the Dead Realms puppets from the latest campaign I wanted to explain why they'll be coming later than last time. I've been a bit busy and was in Connecticut all weekend and haven't gotten to edit them yet. I also haven't finished watching the newest Dead Realms campaign so at the latest expect me to upload them by Friday.