Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

What happened to Tambok tickets?

I'm sure Rob has mentioned this somewhere, but I haven't been able to find anything on it. Is the Tambok Special Friend Show still going to be a thing, or is it no longer going to be part of the show? I haven't noticed any Tambok Ticket events as of recently and I was curious.

Comments

• The last tambok ticket was grand paladin order. They stopped doing tickets because ticket events don’t go well with the flow of the show. I’m sure we will see more of them in time.
  • I can't be bothered to look it up but Rob said something to the effect of Tambok Tickets as Donation Events are filler donation events. If they have more important donation events, whether they are goofier or more interesting, than Tambok falls to the side. It is still a thing it's just taking its time.
  • According to the Wiki,  Rob stated in Den of Devils that all the picks for Tambok tickets would be selected at the beginning of the next season,  It's still a thing but you need to get 20 tickets before teh show is a thing, not sure about the fact the tickets havent been showing up in game  lately.
  • Perhaps they will come back in bigger swing in the Dead Realms games. I can see Deadbones offering them up through sadistic means~
  • DeadRealms Tambok Tickets could be a thing.
    That would be interesting.
    Maybe those could be given out in place of legendaries 
  • Perhaps Deadrealms is what Tambok was going to be?
  • Yeah I was about to say that @Rob should put the tickets in Deadrealms
  • @Umlaut That's actually a really cool idea I hope they consider for the future. Tickets might seem filler-y in normal campaigns since they can do cooler events related to the specific show, but in  Deadrealms streams, doing tickets could be interesting, and makes sense if it's a realm of all of the dead characters (where the Tambok Show could actually take place).