Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

[RP] World of Constantine [OPEN]

Comments

• @Rein
    I'd say that it's successful on a 15 or higher because "Psychic Strings" is a bit tricky.
  • @Pufflemore
    "Pour half of the half empty ones to the other half empty ones"
  • @Loreteck
    *she does that 
  • @robodog4 ;
    Xerxes waits for him then.
  • @robodog4 ;
    *Alright i guess I try that*
  • @robodog4 ;
    Mikako just keeps puking a i guess.
    Man there goes this perfectly clean water. 
  • @robodog4 imma walk up to the seven people sleepily, not fully realizing th atmosphere and ask.
    "hey... do you guy... know... where... we... are?" 
    my character is just talking very slugishly right now.
  • @robodog4
    "So we're lost. Great..."
  • *summoning thralls to carry the kegs they are used 
  • Ummm combat have started...?
  • Can i join this?
  • (anyone near my area (crystal lake) and want to rp?)
  • @Firelie
    Yeh, just start Stage 1.
    @Gushy48
    You are now waiting for Constantine.
    @bl1ndn3rd
    After a few more seconds, you stop puking. The Frost Elemental looks like it's going to go on an absoloute rampage from witnessing the pond get puked on.
    @xxthatguy11xx
    "We're by the Crystal lake." A kobold says. "I thought you would know that."
    @Jj_TeRroR_jJ
    Griff gives a nervous laugh. After a few minutes of walking in silence, he asks you a question.
    "What was your previous world like?"
  • @Pufflemore @Rein @Loreteck
    As Mona raises three ageless thralls from the ground, the thralls charge at the three of you. Combat has indeed started. The thralls have the initiative.

Mona
    M/AC
    Raphael
    M/AC
    Goldie
    M/AC

Thrall 1
    M/AC
    Thrall 2
    M/AC
    Thrall 3
    M/AC
  • edited May 2018
    @Pufflemore @Rein @Loreteck
    Thrall 1 moves to Mona and punches her.
    Thrall 2 moves to Raphael and takes a swing at him.
    Thrall 3 moves to Goldie and kicks her.

You guys now have a basic attack coming for every one of you.
  • @robodog4 ;
    (not much I can do)
    *I guess Ill try and break my bindings*
  • @robodog4
    I'm going to sharpen: 
    then I'm going to disarm and if this hit's I move two spaces no roll basic attack on thrall move and no roll basic attack the other thrall

• @robodog4
    Also this was going for an interrupt for the one on mona so 30 damage to every thrall.
  • @robodog4
    *cue waiting music* 
  • @robodog4
    "I think I was in a completely peaceful world before... nothing major was happening and everyone just had average lives... I left it because I'm a Mercenary. A world like that has no work for me to do... Peace is good and all, but complete utter peace like that isn't a good thing..."
  • edited May 2018
    @robodog4 ""oh... alright... we'll do you know where my golem is?"
  • @robodog4
    ”THAT WAS NOT SPODED TO HAPPEND”
    *rapier stab because I am guessing they are immune to plages
  • @Rein @Loreteck @Pufflemore
    That was for if you guys wanted to interrupt. I should've made it more clear. Anyways.

Puffle, I need you to give me a roll for a roll off between Mona and Thrall 1
    Thrall 1 roll:
    Lore, none of your interrupts are over 13, so Raphael takes the hit of 10 damage.
    Rein, since that's above 12, let's say it went something like this:

Goldie manages to tear apart the restraining jacket and throw it onto the Thrall, causing it to stop its attack.

Mona
    M/AC
    Raphael
    93/98
    M/AC
    Goldie
    M/AC

Thrall 1
    M/AC
    Thrall 2
    M/AC
    Thrall 3
    M/AC

It is still the enemy turn. I'll let you know when its the players' turn. I just need Puffle to do the roll.

• @Jj_TeRroR_jJ
    "Ah, what a coincidence. I used to be a mercenary too." Griff says, walking through the snow.
    "'I ended up retiring after Constantine threatened to raze the mercenary guild a few years ago. Most of us mercenaries retired. 'Course, Constantine just went and razed the guild anyways."
    @xxthatguy11xx
    "Do you mean the fleshy thing that was roaming around the encampment earlier? If you do, just follow one of the trails of blood. It'll probably lead you to your golem." says the kobold.
    You notice three distinct trails of blood.
    @Gushy48
    Constantine still isn't back. As you wait, one of Constantine's servants approaches you.
    "Lord Xerxes," she says, kneeling down, "A massive fire has started in the southern part of the camp. If I may be so humble as to request that you assist us in quelling the fire, as I may guess that Supreme Lord Constantine would not want his camp burnt down."
  • @robodog4 *long sigh* he's gonna try to differentiate between the blood trails to see which one is most like his golems.
    roll to differentiate
  • @robodog4
    "I see... the ruler of this world really is like the rumors in other worlds suggested then, huh..."
  • @robodog4
    "Fine, what happened?" He says, looking south of camp.
  • edited May 2018
    Void