Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

do you restpect rob yes or no

12346»

Comments

• I can respect Rob and his decisions. I would be lying though if I said I agreed with everything he's done though.
  • I remember the first time I saw Rawb which was on SlyFoxHound's early Pixelmon videos and I was like, "Who is this funny guy playing with my favourite Latino?" and then he showed clips of the Pokemon Rob channel and then I was like, "I got to check this cool guy out!" and then after watching all of Pokemon Blaze Black 2 and Pokemon Y I realised there was a whole other channel that rob had with more content that wasn't just pokemon! These 3 years of being entertained by this wonderfully funny man have been great and I have a lot of love and respect for the great Rob. I respect Rob a whole lot.  
  • I guess I gotta roll for respect. But, when people ask me, I thought I did. 

• edited June 2017
    Respect

• edited June 2017
    :smilebold: ,

Edit: wow

• I respect Rob :)
  • I respect Robert Moran 
  • If I could only watch one youtuber for the rest of my life, it would be rob. His content is plentiful, yet still good quality. He is always putting a lot of time into his work. His content is the perfect mix of funny and serious and the world he is building with urealms never ceases to intrigue me. he can give me a better experience than reading a book in less the time- he is great at storytelling. I definitely respect rob.:)
  • crap do over  yes
  • Of course, he needs his REST, and expect that :)
  • Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, YES. (Not speaking abracadab just felt the emphasis on yes was best shown with repetition.) :) 
  • Yes yes yes, yes yes yes. Yes yes yes yes yes. YES! YES! Yes yes yes yes.
  • Roll for respect 
  • edited June 2017
    roll for respect (kobold)

• edited June 2017
    Roll! 
    Higher is more respect!
    Uhh, lower is better, thats what I meant to say. Ya...
  • edited June 2017
    Yes.

Eh, might as well roll regardless. My answer will still be the same though.

Ooh, K4! I take that as a divine sign?
  • I respect Robert both as a content creator, but also as a fellow human being. Following him on twitter has led me onto a lot of things, like the wholesome memes subreddit, where I can spend hours looking at wholesome posts.