Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

Posting an Albert the Monkeyfish Fan "Art" Post everyday until Rob puts him in a new campaign DAY18

1235»

Comments

• ALL HAIL KING ALBERT! TRUE HEIR TO THE MONKEY FISH CROWN!
  • Welp rip he forgot April 8th  :(
  • Day 15:

I'm sorry my guys! College has been kicking my ass as of late and I never got the chance to get on the forum yesterday. So here's yesterday supposed to be post. It'll be another couple days before I get to the requests so keep sending them in, it's not limited at all and it's not limited to just drawings either, anything you can think of. Although no guarantee. Anyway here's a Haiku since I really like Haikus:

Albert is a fish,
    He is also a monkey,
    How does that shit work?
  • Day 16:

Hey what's up guys it's Time here, back at it again with another double upload. Today we're going to be looking at an interview between Albert and a myself which happened earlier today:

Interviewer: So Albert you're a monkeyfish right? Tell me about that.

Albert: *Various mouth farting noises*

Interviewer: Mhm, mhm. Now tell me how was it being in the first ever campaign of URealms Live?

Albert: *Mouth Farts mixed with flailing limbs*

Interviewer: You know I never though of it that way, now I must ask though how do you feel about Rob taking away your Tambok ticket?

Albert: *Flailing limbs that smack the interviewer in the face*

Interviewer: Ow holy shit fine I get it, this interview was a bad idea both now and in the more meta way.

Albert: *A N G E R Y MOUTH FARTING NOISES*

Interviewer: What do you mean that it wasn't worth skipping a day of posting just so I could make a shitty unfunny Scarce joke at the beginning of the post? I didn't even intentionally skip a day!

Albert: *Calmer mouth farts*

Interviewer: What do you mean I'm confusing people by continuously contradicting myself? Look alright if it makes you happy I'll try to put more effort into these but you need to understand that it takes me a lot of time to do it, and I'm sorry in advance if days just wind up being something simple like a Haiku and not an MS Paint drawing or a pixel art quality post.

Interviewer: Alright that's all for this trainwreck, join us tomorrow for a different one!

• CHOO CHOO all aboard the train wreck CHOO CHOO
  • ALL HAIL KING ALBERT! King of the Monkey Fish!
  • Day 17:

When you have an hour to make and post something or else you miss another day and you don't want people to think you're already ready to give up on this thread:

• All Heil
  • @Timedagger100 ;My name is Albert the monkeyfish and I'm the strongest Urealms character alive. When I was a child, I saw a band of thieves attack the Sunswords. A brainwashed Kobold went to prison, and was killed, for their actions. Then a cult of old gods made me the impossible.To the outside world, I'm just a deformed and probably intellectually disabled monkeyfish, but secretly I use my unlimited power to fight crime and find others like me, and one day I'll find the Sunsword who killed that kobold and bring justice in the eyes of the old gods. I am The Lil' Duder.
  • @Lucius_E You've actually have brought tears to my life. A someone who loves that show and the lil duder himself seeing this has brought me to enlightenment.
  • @Timedagger100 ; Hahaha, you are welcome! I love The Flash as well, and how could I pass up that opportunity? 
  • Day 18:

So again I apologies but here's a more simple one for today. I actually am curious to see what some of you all think. Unfortunately this would be better if this thread wasn't silenced, but alas c'est la vie. Anyway please vote on today's "art" a strawpoll!

Vote here!
  • wait did rob silenced us?
  • Yeah, Like the Kobold Dick thread and some others, posts will not bring it up to the top of the recent threads. Rob, or whoever else has the ability to do it, do it sometimes because the thread isn't really that relevant or for whatever other reason. 
  • Aww man my favorite thread has been silenced  :(
  • noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo rip the cult
  • Albert should come back Jesus style