Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

Dice Roll Analysis for "Galen Sunsword: Private Investigator"

edited April 2018 in Fan Art and Creations
Hello once again Old Gods!

Hex here, a little later than usual, with the next installment of URealms Dice Roll Analysis! This time for the Campaign "Galen Sunsword: Private Investigator" (Streamed on 03/24/2018)

This Campaign joins Galen Sunsword and a team of Lawyers as they attempt to solve a murder.
At a mere 90 Rolls, this Campaign set a new record low for Number of Rolls, dethroning the "Senate of Deadlantis" Campaigns 111 Rolls. 

I really enjoyed this Campaign, and I actually managed to watch it live so I included my list of Clues I kept while watching and even some other stuff. So without further delay, enjoy the Dice Roll Analysis my fellow Detectives.

Dice Roll Analysis:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1MGlAFxT3kwwRF3juWlWjXSdOrq9rYXVcSJTLgZcn60w/edit#gid=2056907964

As always, please check out the Current Season Totals:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1MGlAFxT3kwwRF3juWlWjXSdOrq9rYXVcSJTLgZcn60w/edit#gid=1274680432

Feel free to leave your feedback! 

@Rob @Roamin @Deadbones @Coestar @HCJustin @Millbee @Nisovin @totalspiffage ;

Comments

• You must spend way too much time doing this and we love you for it!
  • I absolutely love this shit. I have a google doc devoted to the total amount of watch time of each episode, campaign, season etc. that I should really get around to updating and posting sometime. That being said I know how long this stuff can take so thank you for taking your time to do this!
  • edited April 2018
    @Razz ; @Timedagger100 ;

Well thank you very much! The longest time spent was designing the overall system that does all the hard work, which I spread out over a few months, a little bit every day. Once I have that in place, the rest is easy street, I can actually watch the live stream (if I'm lucky enough to be able to attend) and record the rolls live, but there are some Campaigns that were so chaotic/interesting that I just stop taking down Rolls and left it until after the stream and just rewatched the Twitch VOD/YT upload to record the Rolls. I started v.1 early in Season 2 and got a little obsessed so I might have literally took a vacation to binge revamp a v.2 before Season 3 started lol.

Annnnnnd a little teaser here... I'm working on v.3 right now for Season 4 that is soooo much better in every way, so look forward to that!
  • damn dude nice job
  • How did deadbones manage to skate by with only 14 rolls?
  • @Hex ; Will v.3 have waifus?
  • @Sweatingdwarf123 He had two characters, too! Yet the least rolls...
  • Wow, how long does it take to comply so much information.
  • edited April 2018
    @grimdrome You'll have to wait and see  >:)

@Sweatingdwarf123 ;
    He barely did anything except RP the entire time, and his Companion was rarely there. Also, combat was super light this Campaign. 

@NamelessMayor Overall it can take anywhere from 1-2 months to an entire Season depending on what I want it to do. The key part to understand is that I do not do the calculations manually with each Campaign. Instead, I create algorithms that do it all for me automatically with the data I supply them. That section on the left side of the sheet are the only parts of the entire sheet that I actually manually change, EVERYTHING else is an algorithm that generates those numbers automatically (like number of rolls, % of Crits, etc...). Every time the dice are rolled, I record what was rolled, who rolled it, and what kind of roll it was (normal, legendary, death) and the aforementioned algorithms take care of the rest, except for a couple finishing touches that cannot be automated. I have also started tracking EXP but I haven't ironed out the details about how Rawb allocates the EXP to his Actors, so that's still kinda a Work In Progress.