Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

Galen Sunsword is interviewing you as a potential murder suspect

1121314151618»

Comments

• Yeah, I did it. You got me. Congratulations!
  • edited March 2018
    "Look, i don't know what you're thinking, but just because i'm here doesn't make me no murderer! I mean yea, i hated her guts, who wouldn't with that stupid look she kept giving everyone? But i'd never stoop so low as to murder someone! Look, talk to those guys over there okay? I was with them all night talking about Goblins, they can vouch for me."

"Also; I'm not magical. can't cast spells."
  • "I understand that you, as such a very important man, have quite the ordeal ahead of you. I fully understand that circumstances may have lead to a scenario which present a situation which seems to show that I may be a murder suspect. However, I am not the murderer. I will happily, of course, do anything you ask in order to aid you in your investigation, be it merely sit still in a corner and wait, or even help you to investigate in some way. I only ask that you be rational in your investigations. Thank you!"
  • I my be a kobold but bye my name Gold Sunsword, I’m not a Killer! So good day to you sir! 

( yes he a kobold who’s last name is Sunsword)
  • How could i have murdered him. I was in the back room murdering another guy. you can see his body as proooo..... *realises what he just said* uhm i mean i uhm was... I FOUND ANOTHER BODY IN THE BACK ROOM COME LOOK..
  • Uhhhh... I love to singa!  About the moon-ah and the June-ah and the Spring-ah!  I love to singa!  About a sky of blue or a tea for two, anything with a swing of an I love you; I love-ah, yah I love to siiiiiiiiiii-
    *Faints from pressure*
  • I didn't do it! I saw who did it with me own eyes! It was uhhh uhhh... Sergeant Green with the pyroblast spell in the courtyard of the Tower of Ultimate Wizardry! Tottally 100% true, and you can count on that from a fellow like me!
  • edited March 2018
    I would say "Kobold" until I were questioned if I were a kobold.  Anytime I actually get asked for my race, "No tricks".
  • How could a poor and innocent lady such as myself have does such a horrifying thing, why when I heard the screams I done fainted right into, a handsome elf's arms, im far to delicate to do anything such as that
  • "well logically speaking i couldn't have murdered them, the victim was killed by a unknown magic no? if i had done it there would be ashes, not to mention why would i even DARE fuck around with quins servents?
  • Me: Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Plagueis The Wise? 

Galen: No?

Me: I thought not. It’s not a story the Elves would tell you. It’s a Goblin legend. Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Goblins, so powerful and so wise he could use magic to influence the dragon aspects to create life… He had such a knowledge of dark magic, he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying. 

Galen: He could actually save people from death?

Me: The dark side of magic is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. 

Galen: What happened to him?

Me: He became so powerful… the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. Ironic. He could save others from death, but not himself.

Galen: Is it possible to learn this power?

Me: Not from a Sunsword.
  • i couldn't been the murderer, i was watching justin and quintara in the main room playing "jenga"... i left some emmm...DNA in one of the coats if you need any proof 
  • no i couldn't have murdered anyone i was trying to extort exp out of that bloke selling it over there. *holds up bottle of EXXXP* this guy drove a hard bargain but i needed my hit of it, talk to him ive been negotiating since i arrived
  • would this be foreshadowing or irony? 
  • I can spell Innocent backwards, so it can't be me! It's tnoccenI! 
  • how could I have killed him? I was near her when she died I touched the murder weapon I ran away and never told anyone about the body until now I have an alib- wait that's not an alibi um I wasn't actually there when he died.....I was um........petting a puppy yea that's what I was doing! you have no reason to suspect me for murder!
  • "Oh, do I just read what I wrote down?" She looks down at the paper confused. A barely audible mumble is heard, she looks to the voice. "Does this count... add to my word c-count?" Her nerves increase, she starts stammering over her words, and the mumble sounds like a confirmation. "Uh, um,  oh sh-shit." Her voice becomes very soft as she tries very hard to shrink her body into her chair. "Is, um, is this a- a bad time to say I can't-" She coughs into her hand. "I can't read." The Beenu shuffles her feet and looks down. Galen drags the piece of paper over to his side of the table so he can read it, the paper is covered in random characters that barely form words. 

"Do you, at least, remember what you tried to write?" Galen tries to pry into the girls memory for any statement.

"N-No." The Beenu looks like she is about to cry. He almost face palms, but resists the urge to save face.

Thinking quickly Galen asks another question, "Do you know any spells, and if so, of what type?"

"Oh, yes I, um, I- I do." The Beenu lights up from her sorrow. "I know a few arcane spells, nothing too powerful though."

Galen quickly weighs his options, "You're free to go."

"Really! Th-thank you, thank you." She stands and walks out of the room as if she only then remembered how to walk. She accidentally leaves a single feather on her seat. 
  • I was working at my part time job..... I drop pebbles in the water
  • SHIT! I MEAN... what are we talking about again?
  • i only kill ageless fine sir and boy howdy are you fiiiineeee
  • "Aight, listen up bud. I've stolen stuff, burnt stuff, smuggled stuff... heck, I once kidnapped a gnome and brainwashed him into assassinating some dude who owed me 100 Gold. But I ain't never killed someone myself. Way too many risks involved. You'd need a solid alibi, a good place to hide the body, maybe a position o' power you can abuse to frame someone else. I ain't got any o' that."

"Oh, also, what would I gain from this bloke's murder? I don't even bloody know 'im!"

"...Wait... Fuck. I just confessed a bunch o' crimes."

"...FUCK THIS I'M OUT!"
  • what are you talking about? I was just putting this statement into this new thing called a thread you like......write stuff down in it and press enter then you move on too check the other forums with threads in them its reaaaaaallllyyy cool 
  • I’m sorry I will not speak to you until my lawyer is present.