Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

Divine Decision Buttons

2»

Comments

• that other person would have been Vitali...
    I would not want to live in a world without strong magic
  • But, Lance... Our Rock, OUR LEADER, has fallen. Pour out some Jimmy juice for the blood of willakers
  • Yeah, like, a little sad we don't have him anymore, but Vitali! Woodcarvers is my favorite campaign so I'm biased, and also still salty that Jormr joined Bopen.
  • You do realize Lance is still alive, right? I mean, sure, he's Ageless now, but that just lets him have a cool story of how he comes to grips with his new situation and moves on.
  • @KaeawynShifter ;
    I know that but do the Jimmies know? Does the Grand paladin care? He will be hunted by the same order he devoted his life too, he came close to becoming the grand paladin, only to fall so far as to become considered an abomination by the ones he swore to serve. AND HE GOT KILLED BY GODDAMN RATS TOO STILL SALTY ABOUT THAT.
  • @KaeawynShifter ;
    If you're ageless are you really alive? I mean i'm pretty sure that magics that specify "the target must be living" have no effect on ageless beings.
  • @KaeawynShifter ; Buuut as much as I hate it, you are right. If Rob plays his cards right we can get some cool ass stories out of this event. I just want to see Lance get his revenge

• @Ozoner Wow, way to be livist, just because someone is undead doesn't mean that they aren't a person. Geez. *skin falls to floor* Get with the program guys. [insert gif of someone spraying ageless thrall breath over an entire room here]

• The Lyn Azveltara Gaiden Buttons!
  • Lookin swell, now to wait till next year for the next set :drunk: 
  • I feel like someone should make these and sell them, seriously, it'd be wierd to funnel the money to rawb for royalties, either through patreon donations or some sort of agreement to donate a certain amount in each show IDK.
  • I miss these buttons :(

• SORRY FOR THE WAIT!
    Did you DESTROY or COMMAND?
  • Great again!
  • These are Incredible~