Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

Savin's URealms Songs - Roamin's Lullaby for Lance

Comments

• @Savin What campaign/campaigns are Dob's collection from?
  • These are really funny, well done!

• @Zsane ; the Blood Snake Queen
  • @Zsane Ozoner already answered, but you can also get the timestamps for them from Dob's Wiki page.
  • Amazing work, want to go back and watch BSQ now!
  • this is freakin' beautiful
  • edited December 2017
    I'm going to be streaming on Twitch for the next few hours while I begin arranging Jakelad's modern classic: Fuck the Kobolds!

https://www.twitch.tv/savinne

Come and join if you're interested in how it's done or just want a chat or something. This is my first ever attempt at streaming so I'm sorry if it sucks!  ~_~

Edit: Livestream is over now, thanks everyone who came along, it was pretty fun.
  • Hey everyone, I finished my arrangement of Fuck the Kobolds. Have a listen:

• This thread deserves more attention :wow: 
  • *Savin has ascended to godhood
  • Wow is this the hidden Mozart song that traveled through time to be written, just a few cannons and you have a full on audience deafening overture, but it is fantastic as it is, poetry mixed with a fantastic arrangement.
  • amazing. Loving it! 

• YES FINALLY! Fuck the kobolds, fuck them in the eye... Amazing, I'd love to hear more!
  • Thanks guys! I really appreciate the comments :)

I need some help now though. Have there been any other songs in any campaigns? I know there are a few more variations on 'Fuck the Kobolds' but I'm not going to do any more of those. I can't think of any other songs off the top of my head, but if you can think of one please let me know!
  • The fuck the kobolds arrangement is so good :D
  • I come back to URealms after some time away. And I'll be twice blessed if I didn't just hear the most beautiful music in all the land. Why. I'd even go so far as to say, this is the best album I've heard. ALL YEAR!
  • Actually one of the best things I've heard all year! And I listened to Bon Jovi yesterday  :)
  • *clap clap clap*
  • This is amazing.
    I LOVE IT!
  • now this is what I call music
  • That is probably the best thing I'll hear all week. Love what you did with the Kobold song! 
  • edited January 2018
    Going live again on Twitch to stream my arrangement of Justin and Rob's "Couple of Boys" from Tower of Ultimate Wizardry Chapter 1.

https://www.twitch.tv/savinne

Edit: Stream is over now, thanks to everyone who came along, I only realised afterwards that my chat window wasn't working so I missed some messages, so sorry if it seemed like I was ignoring you :frownporc: 
  • edited January 2018
    I'm very proud of what I created.. >:)  
    EDIT: realized I posted this on the wrong discussion. Sorry! But yes once again very good job

• @Woodroon Yeah that was a very confusing comment for a moment, thanks though! And thanks for coming to the stream, though I didn't see your comment until afterwards D:

Anyway, here's Wonderwall Couple of Boys from The Tower of Ultimate Wizardry:

I probably could've finished it on stream but I guess I was pressuring myself a bit too much to try and be interesting so I was struggling.

think this is the last song that has been sung in URealms? I'm not certain about that so if anyone can remember any others please let me know!
  • @Savin Theres the Nuren ones if those count. I dont remember if Roamin sang any as Darius from Unseen Rogues also.
  • @Dolfinmaster Thanks! I'll have to listen to Unseen Rogues again to check, I'm probably not going to do the ones from Nuren though, since Jake accompanied himself on the guitar which kind of limits what I can do with them.
  • is there going to be another dragon song using the new voices in this recent campaign?
  • @Dragonnskull Yup! Not sure if/how I'll do the one that Rob and Roamin sang together but it might be a fun challenge  :)